Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro 12 semi final - Leinster v Ulster 20/05/2016, 19:45. Live on Sky, TG4, BBCNI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭A-Train

Podge_irl wrote: »
    He's been fairly consistent on favouring the attacking team in that respect.

Good defence from Leinster. Ulster have played well, just got blown away in the physical stakes at key points.

Yeah fair enough, just annoyed me because he did so well to get over the ball cleanly and legally!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Podge_irl wrote: »
    He's been fairly consistent on favouring the attacking team in that respect.

Good defence from Leinster. Ulster have played well, just got blown away in the physical stakes at key points.

He was right. It literally makes no difference how good Heaslips body position is. That's just not how the rules work

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

mfceiling wrote: »
    He was very good tonight. Sexton aldo showing that class is permanent.

Henderson good for us.

Henderson has been phenomenal and Jackson excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭rsh118

Well played Luhnster. Fun game to watch (if frustrating) and a massive turn around from two weeks ago. Plug may have a future yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

You'd fancy Glasgow to take all the spoils in Scotland.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Well done leinster :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Leinster faves in Edinburgh?

• Administrators Posts: 53,557 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Fair play, best team won.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

mfceiling wrote:
    Oh you didn't!!

You know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Stephen Ferris
    Our lack of a decent pack is telling massively, can't believe we invested in so many backs instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

You'd hope with Coetzee and Piteau coming next year that we'll aim for the home semi.

Fair play Leinster....you wanted that more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Great game. Now I can exhale after buying final tickets a few weeks ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Utah_Saint

Congrats to the boys in blue...now back to being a miserable nordie f3eker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Heaslip deserved MOM but Jordi Murphy was worthy of it too. He's sorted out his form in the last couple months. Good thing too with SOB and VdF out.

Special mention for Ross Molony. The kid is so impressive. Crucial line-out steal, nice mini line-break, offload and he even got himself an intercept.

mfceiling wrote: »
    You'd hope with Coetzee and Piteau coming next year that we'll aim for the home semi.

Fair play Leinster....you wanted that more.

Coetzee won't play much and Pitau just isn't what you need. Ridiculous use of resources when Ulster's pack are consistently what lets them down.

Good game.

More Hendersons would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Great match. Best I've seen from Leinster in a long time.

mfceiling wrote:
    You'd fancy Glasgow to take all the spoils in Scotland.

Definitely. They have the form and pedigree.

I'll be rooting for Connacht tomorrow but once the regular season is done the international players perform at a test match level. If Glasgow do that in the next two games, I don't see beyond them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Anyone watching on TG4?

Two lads walk into shot carrying the desk and plop it in front of the panel. Cuts to the crowd for a second. Goes back and the desk is gone.

Buer wrote: »
    Definitely. They have the form and pedigree.

I'll be rooting for Connacht tomorrow but once the regular season is done the international players perform at a test match level. If Glasgow do that in the next two games, I don't see beyond them.

Pfffffftt. We have the a free run at it last year cause we felt bad for them but time to return to normal programming :D

• Advertisement

Best looking and sounding like the world has caved in...

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

rory best on bbc ni says they cant front up to supply the backs. Which makes you wonder why a fortune is spent on piatau

Ah Rory. He's gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Very emosh from Rory there.

Have to feel for Best. Really hurting in that interview. Poor bloke. Very emotional.

Get yourself back Rory. Lead us to a win in South Africa. No better man and proud he's captain of my country.

Poor Rory :(

Best suggesting he wont be captain next season. I honestly thought he was letting slip about retirement!?

No chance Rory gives up that captaincy btw. He's just hurt. Too good a player and a captain.

Utah_Saint wrote: »
    Best suggesting he wont be captain next season. I honestly thought he was letting slip about retirement!?

Likewise, thought I'd missed something!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

TG4 showing Best with his wife and kids. Looks pretty gutted.

Advertisement