Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OnePlus 3 Thread - - - -(No delivery posts)

Options
1124125126127128130»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JaimeB

I really dont like cloud storage. Constantly cleaning I have like 1gb left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Is it possible to get a new battery installed on a OP3T?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a new battery installed on a OP3T?

I'm sure its too late for you now, but I just got my OnePlus 3T back from their repair center today.
    UPS picked it up on Friday and DPD (I think) dropped it back today.
    Cost ~€32 in total to get the battery out of warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Hi Mcgovern,

Did the new battery make much a difference? I notice the battery in mine was discharging quite quickly of late. Would a new battery have it back to similar levels like when the phone was new or would that be wishful thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Has anyone received the Pie update yet? Supposedly out on OTA but it's hitting different devices at different times, it's not a region update.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭joe_99

enryb12 wrote: »
    Has anyone received the Pie update yet? Supposedly out on OTA but it's hitting different devices at different times, it's not a region update.

Not yet. Hopefully in the next day or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cal naughton

joe_99 wrote: »
    Not yet. Hopefully in the next day or 2

Got it during the week by using the oxygen updater app. Liking the new changes so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Got it during the week by using the oxygen updater app. Liking the new changes so far.

Has it affected your battery?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cal naughton

Has it affected your battery?

No issues with my battery. If anything there has been a slight improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Got the update via the oxygen updater app in the play store.

Have to say so far I like it, the phone feels alot quicker than it was yesterday, it's very snappy when selecting options/apps and changing between them.

I've only had it about 2 hours so can't judge the battery yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Any Instagram users for the OP3? There seems to be no option for music on Insta Stories, is a devoce compatibility thing?

I have the update now 2 days and pleased with the changes though as this is the last update it means i must start thinking about a ne wphone late next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

dahat wrote:
    Any Instagram users for the OP3? There seems to be no option for music on Insta Stories, is a devoce compatibility thing?

On opo 3t and option is their

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Bandito909 wrote: »
    Hi Mcgovern,

Did the new battery make much a difference? I notice the battery in mine was discharging quite quickly of late. Would a new battery have it back to similar levels like when the phone was new or would that be wishful thinking?

I used Accubattery to measure the battery capacity. The old one was at 67% and the new one was at 95%. It's definitely lasting longer though not as good as it did originally. I put that down to apps being more power hungry these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭CodeJACK

OTA just popped up on my screen today so ill give it a go. I dont think I care too much about performance so long as this all works as it should. I really hope this improves the crappy notifications issues that have been bothering me for a couple of months now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I've the update pending but i'm holding off for now as I don't want the update to banjax my phone like previous updates. Maybe over the weekend i'll chance it.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Updated this morning and my phone feels a lot faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭CodeJACK

Update just finished and it was a good experience for me. Phone seems a little laggy but not v noticable. I'll wait for it to settle down before clearing cache and then going playing with it to see how good/bad it is.
    Ive never hada update fail before on OnePlus.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

OMG what have I done. The phone is gone horrificly slow and unresponsive. Also loads of weird hues on different screens - red on the lock screen and blue on the background.

Volume bar is changed and same with the power off menubar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

OP 3 working fine on 9. So far so good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Yep all good with update to 9 now so happy enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement