Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

kfallon wrote: »
    Waking up at your usual 'working day' time on the weekend!
    But isnt it great when you realise that you dont have to get up and can go back to sleep?

TA that I really should get up but my bed is just too comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

We're putting our musical on again tonight and tomorrow night but I have absolutely zero motivation!! I'm annoying myself at how lazy I'm being. I have so much to do but I'm still in bed. I'm an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

ta'd it's sunny out and i'm having a lazy morning in bed.. which i never do.. usually out and about in the rain.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Trivially annoying when you wake up too early and end up just wasting time in bed before getting up. Worst of both worlds, you don't get the sleep and you don't get the benefit of being up early.

I got back from work at 12 last night, took me till after one to be ready for bed, was awake till 2 and was wide awake at 7 but stayed in bed till 9 :{

trivially annoying how there's this calm before the storm type feeling because I have lots of college work which is due / over due and I for some reason have not acknowledged it yet but I know I'll be in an awful way for the next few days trying to get it all done, and then I have exams

trivially annoying when someone gives you directions and you instantly forget them and start to walk off to the left and realise halfway through that they said go right but you've already committed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

A T.D getting free legal aid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Opening those cardboard litres of milk containers and the little plastic bit that you pull around following the arrow to open the plastic seal at the top breaks off before you get it open

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Robsweezie wrote: »
    That paranoid feeling that your arse crack is showing when bending down.

That reminds me that I saw a man bent over at a car on the side of the road recently , and I swear his whole arse was out the back of his jeans. Jebus, how the hell did he not feel the cold between his cheeks?
    My TA today was being sent into a DIY shop, "because I was passing it", for scrim tape. Too stubborn to ask for help, I wandered in circles determined to find it. In the end I caved in and was shown where it was, a couple of feet from where I'd been looking. Hate being asked to go in DIY places, can never find anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Someone left the milk out where the heat can get at it, sure everyone loves warm sour milk <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Back pain getting worse, nauseous.
    Take painkillers, makes my gastritis even worse.

So a choice of sore back and nausea or a dulled sore back, stomach pain and nausea.

Oh plus a very very foul mood. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Absolutely hanging for a dirty takeaway of some description, but parental duties mean that I won't be free to get one tonight (for the third night in a row!)

So pissed off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭micar

Did a 10km Road race today....two things annoyed me

1) people wearing trisuits.....seriously what's wrong with a pair of shorts and a t shirt

2) people who wear the supplied t shirt in the race they are doing. Surely they've other running tops they can wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TA'd that I'm bored, should have took meself off to the pub earlier, sank a few pints and just come home and gone to bed!

FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Being a lightweight. 4 pints of cider should not make me dizzy on the stairs. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Then use the lifts in your mansion.

TA'd that I am the only one in the house who seems to notice that a light bulb has blown & needs to be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I didn't realise that bulk buying wine would mean I would bulk drink wine. I'm annoyed that I did not see that one coming. How did I not see that coming?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

Going into the supermarket to buy a loaf of bread.
    Realising I bought everything I don't need except a loaf of bread the next morning when I want toast for breakfast.

Unloading the washing machine with the laundry basket in front of it.
    Half of it still manages to end up on the floor.

Nice sunny day so hang my washing out.
    The minute I leave the house it p.isses down.
    Run home and take washing in.
    Sun comes back out the moment it's all in.

Go to the toilet for a good s.hit.
    Realise there is only 3 sheets left on the roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

poa wrote: »
    Going into the supermarket to buy a loaf of bread.
    Realising I bought everything I don't need except a loaf of bread the next morning when I want toast for breakfast.
    So you forgot bread and toilet roll:P

Just got second takeaway this weekend, very annoyed with myself:(

The word "bliss"

"I had a lovely sleep. It was bliss".
    "Pure bliss".

Ugh. It makes me want to vomit. Although not as much as the words "loverly" "hollybops" "scoops" "bevvies" and "niblings"!

Sweet divine Jaysus.

• Advertisement

People presuming that I have lifts in my mansion!

The word "bliss"

"Pure bliss".

Ugh. It makes me want to vomit. Although not as much as the words "loverly" "hollybops" "scoops" "bevvies" and "niblings"!

Sweet divine Jaysus.

Brewskies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

When I get spikes in pain I know I will be a right bollock to anyone I know so avoid them, which makes everyone miserable in the process.

poa wrote: »
    Brewskies.

Burn him with fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've another one.

"I'm a sleepy puppy"
    "I'm a happy puppy"

And also "grinds my gears".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

The word "bliss"

"Pure bliss".

Sweet divine Jaysus.

I refer to my nephews as my niblings! :pac:

TA that I TA Persepoly!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,686 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Oh god that Vodafone advert. "Luvvvvlllly to finaaaaaally meet ya"

mud wrote: »
    I refer to my nephews as my niblings! :pac:

TA that I TA Persepoly!

Aww don't be TA'd!

I won't come after you or anything like that. ........

:pac:

I hate the constant heart attack like symptoms (At least in my mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm TA'd that someone could be TA'd about Persey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

There's an auld one here in work at the moment eating a "sucky sweet " and I can hear her from around 30 feet away because she is smacking her lips every few seconds. Hate loud eaters.

Plus, she is talking to another woman and it is the loudest inane yammering I have ever encountered. They are literally just saying what they see and giggling after every sentence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement