Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranoid cyclist?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

I wonder if he is wearing clothing similar to the Garda uniform..

None of the motorists seen to question him.. Its all yes sir..

Original thread.. trying to justify his actions.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74683641

As its an inactive account, I am posting it for historical reasons...

Not rocket science to work out his (former) username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Thread needs Ronnie Pickering!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

pablo128 wrote: »
    He has a Liveleak account too with a single video on it. Every comment on it abusing him.

There may be some argument out there for exposing really dangerous driving on a public forum but what yer man does is simply not normal. He is almost like a comedy sketch.

He's almost living out his own neurosis on you tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

timthumbni wrote: »
    There may be some argument out there for exposing really dangerous driving on a public forum but what yer man does is simply not normal. He is almost like a comedy sketch.

He's almost living out his own neurosis on you tube.

A word with a shrink and a prescription for some sedatives wouldn't do him any harm at all. I think he cycles all over Dublin looking for trouble. His videos don't seem to be confined one or two routes. He is everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭OttoPilot

Even the way he says "Look out for your reg on Youtube later" so aggressively is hilarious :D

I love the one where there's kids in the cycle lane (no path mind you, they obviously made a mistake crossing) and he says "My space, not yours", doesn't even attempt to slow down. I was actually kind of surprised he didn't force them out onto the road to give him 1.5m :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I would love to see him do his thing out in Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,181 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

One of the biggest gribes I got with this guy is that there is clearly nothing behind him.
    By that I mean, if you're gonna be a constant dickhead to people you have to expect you are gonna get a punch at some point. But I would be willing to put money down that when he get's a punch he will fall back about 3 feet and pretend that Superman just hit him... That he just got "viciously assaulted for no reason" in which he'll then use his footage to get someone arrested and then sue the hole off them.

He is dangerous. Not in the traditional sense of the word.

One of the biggest gribes I got with this guy is that there is clearly nothing behind him.
    By that I mean, if you're gonna be a constant dickhead to people you have to expect you are gonna get a punch at some point. But I would be willing to put money down that when he get's a punch he will fall back about 3 feet and pretend that Superman just hit him... That he just got "viciously assaulted for no reason" in which he'll then use his footage to get someone arrested and then sue the hole off them.

Well there is a mountain of evidence that could be used to prove that he is a provocative pr*ck. Then again, I don't think he targets those who would be likely to wipe the floor with him. Soft targets like nervous L drivers and the elderly seem to be what he is drawn to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

IMO. Hes creating a lot of negativity for cycling.

beauf wrote: »
    IMO. Hes creating a lot of negativity for cycling.

Maybe it's time other cyclists had a word with him then. He is easy to spot and isn't a bit shy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Maybe it's time other cyclists had a word with him then. He is easy to spot and isn't a bit shy.

Many have tried, all have failed. He has never been wrong in his life. Everything is black and white, and if you cannot follow the rules, then you must be removed from society.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,181 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Well there is a mountain of evidence that could be used to prove that he is a provocative pr*ck. Then again, I don't think he targets those who would be likely to wipe the floor with him. Soft targets like nervous L drivers and the elderly seem to be what he is drawn to.

Spot on mate. He wouldn't dare do it to someone who could give him a go.

erm..... I think he hands out business cards with his youtube url :pac:

Towards the end of the video he hands the passenger a card and says "you can have a look for your reg on youtube and see how clever you look" - he's hardly giving a job type business card :pac: what a sad git. lol.

His friend should remember that his reflection is in the window.. another twat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp6u9Iw9LnI

Spot on mate. He wouldn't dare do it to someone who could give him a go.

erm..... I think he hands out business cards with his youtube url :pac:

Towards the end of the video he hands the passenger a card and says "you can have a look for your reg on youtube and see how clever you look" - he's hardly giving a job type business card :pac: what a sad git. lol.

The Garda should look at him for threatening and abusive behavior.

Or section him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Stacker Pentecost

Christ! I'd love to meet this pr1ck!!

I really hope he doesn't get run over by one of his 'victims', comes off his bike and is never able to cycle again.

Actually I hope he does. And if it's a planned event I'll pay to see it.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

fair play t him

car drivers are thinking they own the roads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

He's just a troll disguised in Lycra.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

the cyclists would be better off getting a scooter or a moped

• Registered Users Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Fair enough that she's there. She's not wrong it but would be more considerate to drive the 10 metres around the corner and be out of the way. (That's what I'd do myself)

I really think this guy should stop making videos. He's annoyed people so much that whether he's right or wrong, he's always wrong.
    If you know that bit of road, the corner he's talking about is a very narrow street and if there's no parking space she'd be blocking anyone getting in or out of the street

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'd wager he'd brown his pants if he had a petalon surround him angry biker gang style and had a few choice words. Well either that or surround him and murder him with pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

prinzeugen wrote: »
    I hope every media outlet on the planet picks this up.

Shame the ****.

I don't think he feels emotions like "shame"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Someone would have to lamp him from behind the camera or take the cameras with them after giving him a clatter .

fullstop wrote: »
    If you know that bit of road, the corner he's talking about is a very narrow street and if there's no parking space she'd be blocking anyone getting in or out of the street

The poor woman even said that a car had blocked it.

But that still didn't stop him uploading her image online.

The internet really can be a charter for rogues. He seems deeply unpleasant. Unfortunately, his responses on Facebook suggest he is revelling in what he sees as his role.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Christ! I'd love to meet this pr1ck!!

I really hope he doesn't get run over by one of his 'victims', comes off his bike and is never able to cycle again.

Actually I hope he does. And if it's a planned event I'll pay to see it.

Because that would be karma or some shyte?

He's very self-righteous and thoroughly annoying but your post is that of an utter arshole. Wishing paralysis on a stranger for a laugh. Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Mercy on anyone of they ever have an accident with him. It certainly won't be his fault anyway. Can you imagine the footage!

LOOK OUT FOR YOUR REG ON YOU....
    *dies

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

imagine having him as a work mate :(

arse wipe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

fryup wrote: »
    imagine having him as a work mate :(

arse wipe

Or being married to the cnut, oh love it can't Cum tonight.... He responds with taking her pic and putting it online...: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

What an utter tosser

Yep and one I'm not going to add to his huge pile of views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Ignorant bully. The only person he disgraced with that video was himself. I wonder how his family feel about his behaviour.

If he does have some kind of mental health issue or problem can nothing be done to stop him harassing members of the public like that? He must surely have crossed a line by now.

Yet another example of how the Internet is being abused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ignorant bully. The only person he disgraced with that video was himself. I wonder how his family feel about his behaviour.

If he does have some kind of mental health issue or problem can nothing be done to stop him harassing members of the public like that? He must surely have crossed a line by now.

Yet another example of how the Internet is being abused.
    His family probably hate him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement