Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Cruiserweight Division Thread - Includes Raw & 205 Live *Spoilers*

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

For anyone who hasn't seen it, you need to watch this week's 205 episode for Kalisto vs Buddy Murphy. Genuinely a candidate for match of the year IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Virtanen wrote: »
    For anyone who hasn't seen it, you need to watch this week's episode for Kalisto vs Buddy Murphy. Genuinely a candidate for match of the year IMO

Buddy Murphy is really becoming on of my favs. Great look, can speak and now thanks to the CW div, hes getting a chance to show he can go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Buddy Murphy is really becoming on of my favs. Great look, can speak and now thanks to the CW div, hes getting a chance to show he can go too.

crazy how much alexa overshadowed him and blake in nxt when they were champs but since getting on 205 live hes just lit up the place. cant wait to get home and watch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

beakerjoe wrote: »

How the hell is he under 205 pounds ?? He's massive

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How the hell is he under 205 pounds ?? He's massive

They've re-purposed Crash Holly's weighing scales...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reminds me of Matt Hardy when he had his run. Though this isn't being played for laughs

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Apparently someone is debuting and someone returning tonight ???

https://twitter.com/WWEMaverick/status/991293674767216640?s=19

Doesn't sound like a debut. Just sounds like he's making the next title match.

As for the return, Neville? Or is there anyone out injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Doesn't sound like a debut. Just sounds like he's making the next title match.

As for the return, Neville? Or is there anyone out injured?

Noam dar is only other guy i could think of

Ah yeah forgot about Noam and his hand kissing

• Advertisement

So the match was
    Kalisto vs Gulak
    and the return was
    Buddy Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

It finally happened...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://twitter.com/WWE205Live/status/1040969503637753857

205 Taped :P
    Seems to be moving it so it's will be recorded before Smackdown (with Moxed Match after), and broadcast in a 2 hour block with NxT

Think that's actually good news for them tbh. The crowd should be more alive now, and the two hour block will be smacprk heaven.

Gonna be strange with 3 different setups in 3 hours. 205, NXT and MYC.
    And with Drew Gulak, Drake Maverick and Lio Rush getting roles in Raw they must be trying to move the guys around

Advertisement