Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation VR Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭HomeBoyDeluxe

I am thinking of getting the VR Mega Pack 2019 from argos tomorrow, however its seems expensive. What is the best place to buy it from? Amazon has been very slow with recent orders. Are there any other shops in the city center selling it? I checked last week and nearly all the retailers were out of stock.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Iron Man tinkering in the garage. Release date is nearly here but more importantly, it means getting the Moves for some of us and i have a list of games ready to go for them. Hoping walking dead goes on sale soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm waiting for my move controllers so I can use 'em for Blood & Truth. Should have them from Smyths in a few weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Iron Man tinkering in the garage. Release date is nearly here but more importantly, it means getting the Moves for some of us and i have a list of games ready to go for them. Hoping walking dead goes on sale soon.

Your wish has come true, reduced to 31.99. I'd wait a bit as could be cheaper in another region

https://psprices.com/region-ie/game/3534742/the-walking-dead-saints-and-sinners-standard-edition

Edit. You can get it for 19 euro on Turkish PSN

Ha, got my wish. Walking dead saints and sinners on sale from 40 to 32 euro. I'd say that is as good as it will get for quite some time.

More vr games on sale on psn here.

https://psprices.com/region-ie/games/vr/?platform=PS4&sort=date&ordering=desc

• Advertisement

Your wish has come true, reduced to 31.99. I'd wait a bit as could be cheaper in another region

https://psprices.com/region-ie/game/3534742/the-walking-dead-saints-and-sinners-standard-edition

Ah good idea, will do!

Ah good idea, will do!

Updated my post, can be got on Turkey PSN store for 19.50

Updated my post, can be got on Turkey PSN store for 19.50

Ah here! I know ye were talking about buying from Turkey before but is there a site i can get Turkish credit from?

Ah here! I know ye were talking about buying from Turkey before but is there a site i can get Turkish credit from?

Only option is to use revolut disposable virtual card, there are no sites that sell Turkish PSN credit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Tetris Effect for €11.60 on the Turkish store is a Turkish delight.
    jordan, is a vpn needed to set up Turkish account or just a revolution disposable card? There’s a few in there I’d like to grab.

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    jordan, is a vpn needed to set up Turkish account or just a revolution disposable card? There’s a few in there I’d like to grab.
    I'm afraid I don't know. Never bought anything on a foreign PSN store.

dodzy wrote: »

Follow this guide https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/new-method-no-vpn-required-buy-from-any-playstation-psn-region-inc-indonesia-turkey-at-face-value-with-disposable-revolut-virtual-visa-3458645

Huge shoutout to Eoin, just got Saints and Sinners for €19.50 :D

This will be very handy for future deals.

Huge shoutout to Eoin, just got Saints and Sinners for €19.50 :D

This will be very handy for future deals.

Do you need a revolut premium? I just have the normal card.

Do you need a revolut premium? I just have the normal card.

Nope, premium not needed. When I opened the app and verified (Irish users have to submit a pic of passport), I went to cards and clicked on Disposable Virtual Card and it said I now have it setup. I then added 20 euro to my account and when I went to buy on the Turkish PSN, I used the details from the disposable card that you can find on the app and went through fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Weird how the disposable version works but the real one doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

mrcheez wrote: »
    Weird how the disposable version works but the real one doesn't
    I have a ps voucher card. Guessing that won’t work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Soon....soon I can play Saints and Sinners..

Anyone know if the Ironman VR Move bundle comes with a Disc version or a code? From the box it looks to be disc version...

I've about 7 games I cant play till this bundle arrives, hoping it arrives next Friday, I know smyths shipped FF7 really early

Soon....soon I can play Saints and Sinners..

Anyone know if the Ironman VR Move bundle comes with a Disc version or a code? From the box it looks to be disc version...

I've about 7 games I cant play till this bundle arrives, hoping it arrives next Friday, I know smyths shipped FF7 really early
    Yeah, it's the disc version.

Deep dive blog for Iron Man vr. 8-10 hours long and shows some new levels like Shanghai. Looking class!

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/06/26/a-closer-look-at-the-deep-combat-huge-world-and-all-star-cast-of-marvels-iron-man-vr/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

The shanghai video clip reminds me of g police! Looks bland and barren.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So a lot of us will be experimenting with Move controllers this weekend. With the release of Iron Man

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So a lot of us will be experimenting with Move controllers this weekend. With the release of Iron Man

Yupp and as well as iron Man, i have saints and sinners, blood and truth and superhot vr ready to go as well as the Spiderman vr experience. That'll keep me busy for a while :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Hell yeah. It's going to be a move-ing experience.

PS Move controllers in stock online for smyths 2 for 80euro ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

Im looking forward to the buzz around you lads rediscovering VR with your fresh Iron Man moves this weekend!
    I need to pick up Saints and Sinners myself.

I hope in your back catalogue you all have:
    Beat Saber
    Superhot (Remember to Jedi mind push not throw)
    Batman
    Spiderman
    Blood and truth or London heist
    Rush of blood
    Creed: Swing your arms with Rocky :D

coolisin wrote: »
    Im looking forward to the buzz around you lads rediscovering VR with your fresh Iron Man moves this weekend!
    I need to pick up Saints and Sinners myself.

I hope in your back catalogue you all have:
    Beat Saber
    Superhot (Remember to Jedi mind push not throw)
    Batman
    Spiderman
    Blood and truth or London heist
    Rush of blood
    Creed: Swing your arms with Rocky :D

My backlog consists of

Superhot
    Killing floor
    APEX construct
    Saints and Sinners
    BOX VR
    Rush of Blood
    Batman
    Fruit Ninja
    Blood and Truth

I will buy Beat Saber Imagine Dragons edition along with Creed possibly, I believe Creed is on sale now so I'm gonna buy some Turkish delights...

I'm hoping to have my Iron Man move controller bundle on Friday.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Has anyones pre authorised payment started from their smyths order?

"As part of the Smyths Toys pre-order price promise, if our price on the date of collection or dispatch is less than the price at the time of placing your order, you will pay the lower price. In cases where a money off voucher was used when placing your order, you will receive either the benefit of our pre-order price promise or the money off voucher, not both together. Payment will be charged 2 to 7 days before your item is available.
    Once pre-authorisation is successful, we will aim to deliver (home delivery orders) or have available for collection (click & collect orders) your orders in the time outlined on you order confirmation emails."

Advertisement