Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump (I'm Worried)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I cant watch that but did he actually say he would have sex with his daughter or that she was attractive.

He said, and I quote, "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her!" in a laughing sort of manner that suggests to me at least that it was said in a facetious, tongue-in-cheek sort of spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I cant watch that but did he actually say he would have sex with his daughter or that she was attractive.

''If she wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Ava_e

Ava_e wrote: »

It says he was accused and there's some question marks over the whole thing. It doesn't say anything about him being charged.

He was partying/very good friends with a well known convicted child sex abuser Jeffery Epstein at the time, who Trump called a "really great guy"
    The case is laid bare in facts, by a lawyer

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

Could you call someone who is convicted of raping kids "a really great guy"?
    Huffingtonpost is a fair and well respected news site, that gives a fair voice to both sides of the debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

Yeah a bit creepy alright but a far cry from what Ava's post said.

Yeah a bit creepy alright but a far cry from what Ava's post said.

It's just his 'humour' I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why are you frightened of one man
    Do we really have to go Godwin to explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 swivel50

If it looks like Trump is winning I really hope Obama and whoever else give the go ahead to fiddle the results to ensure Clinton gets it.

He was partying/very good friends with a well known convicted child sex abuser Jeffery Epstein at the time, who Trump called a "really great guy"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

Who you call someone who is convicted of raping kids. "a really great guy" ?

It's not clear whether he knew the other guy before or after the other guy was convicted and it doesnt look like D.Trump was every convicted of anything like that. Anyway you can't make someone guilty by association and I'd want to know what he thought was great about him. Could've meant anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Why are you frightened of one man

No one should be frightened of one man.

They should be more concerned about his millions of supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Butters1979

Yeah it was a joke, perhaps a poor taste one but nothing wrong with what he said. There's some real desperation with some of the mudslinging at this guy. The fear of him winning is palpable.

The important thing is, I am entertained.

• Advertisement

It's just his 'humour' I think.

None of the women went through the ceiling in shock, anyway - I'd imagine they were thinking the same thing I was - typical of yer maun's slightly vulgar, anything-for-a-fiver delivery. :pac:

It's not clear whether he knew the other guy before or after the other guy was convicted and it doesnt look like D.Trump was every convicted of anything like that. Anyway you can't make someone guilty by association and I'd want to know what he thought was great about him. Could've meant anything.

The woman in question has dropped the case anyway:

http://ijr.com/2016/11/730761-woman-who-alleged-trump-raped-her-at-age-13-dramatically-dropped-lawsuit-now-we-know-why/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭Homer

whiskeyman wrote: »
    No one should be frightened of one man.

They should be more concerned about his millions of supporters.

His racist gun toting supporters will still be there whether he gets elected or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

Homer wrote: »
    His racist gun toting supporters will still be there whether he gets elected or not!

As will his moderate sensible supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Could you call someone who is convicted of raping kids "a really great guy"?
    Huffingtonpost is a fair and well respected news site, that gives a fair voice to both sides of the debate.

In a similar manner to Fox.

Just because the media reports a truth that you don't like does not mean it is biased.

Republicans and alt-rights conspirictards need to learn this

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

No it isn't, not in any way.

Have you seen the 'editor's note' at the end of each Trump-related article:
    Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, racist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
    I hope Clinton wins, and I think the 'they're as bad as each other' line is way off, but the Huffington Post is hopelessly biased, and openly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Butters1979

swivel50 wrote: »
    Just because the media reports a truth that you don't like does not mean it is biased.

Republicans and alt-rights conspirictards need to learn this

So do Democrats and left wing liberals. It's the same on both sides. Anyone who thinks it's only the other side who has a bias view of the news is completely bias themselves.

"The other side think whatever they don't like the sounds of is bias"
    The irony is painful.

jimgoose wrote: »

So he's been cleared.

What a horrible lie to be spreading about anyone.

I don't know how you came up with ''charged with child rape'', Ava?

In a similar manner to Fox.

No, I don't remember Fox wining the prestigious "Pulitzer Prize for journalism" like The Huffington Post, has

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulitzer_Prize

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Blue tie by The Donald while voting.
    Just weird.

No, I don't remember Fox wining the prestigious "Pulitzer Prize for journalism" like The Huffington Post, has

David Wood? In that case:

http://www.foxnews.com/person/m/judith-miller.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

If it looks like Trump is winning I really hope Obama and whoever else give the go ahead to fiddle the results to ensure Clinton gets it.

I don't even know how to respond to a statement like that without getting banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Your posts suggest that you're a little naive. And Huffington Post is certainly not a fair and unbiased publication. It's just a news aggregation and blog system. Anyone with an opinion to share can post articles there.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Why? Democracy has its limitations as we have seen with Brexit.

Only people with third level educations should be allowed to vote on certain issues, not redneck gunslingers.

Ok we will agreed to differ, but... In 12 hours time I think Clinton will be president.

Place your bets now

TRUMP OR CLINTON

Why? Democracy has its limitations as we have seen with Brexit.

Only people with third level educations should be allowed to vote on certain issues, not redneck gunslingers.

Dear God :(

Ok we will agreed to differ, but... In 12 hours time I think Clinton will be president.

Place your bets now

TRUMP OR CLINTON

Would agree, think Clinton will take the presidency.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Place your bets now

TRUMP OR CLINTON

Clinton without a shadow of a doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Place your bets now

TRUMP OR CLINTON

Well obviously it's going to be Bill Clinton's wife. Everything's rigged in her favour.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement