Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety and depression thread (Please read OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    How's everyone doing today ?

Dying of a cold and bed bound I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Dying of a cold and bed bound I'm afraid

Hopefully it will pass soon. After my ordeal yesterday my Godson wanted to stay. He's just turned 12. He went out and i told him to leave his phone on and be home for dinner. He didn't so i spent a good hour with one of my dogs looking for him.

I know he's only young but there is so much danger out there and i was worried sick.

Oh and i got a message from ex again. Last night i did eventually get that t-shirt she bought me and i set it on fire. Ended up nearly burning my bench too lol. But good riddance to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Hopefully it will pass soon. After my ordeal yesterday my Godson wanted to stay. He's just turned 12. He went out and i told him to leave his phone on and be home for dinner. He didn't so i spent a good hour with one of my dogs looking for him.

I know he's only young but there is so much danger out there and i was worried sick.

Oh and i got a message from ex again. Last night i did eventually get that t-shirt she bought me and i set it on fire. Ended up nearly burning my bench too lol. But good riddance to her.

How did you get a message from your ex?

petes wrote: »
    How did you get a message from your ex?

Using someone else's phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I'd of sent her a video of the burning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Using someone else's phone.

She's always going to find a way to contact you , but you are stronger now and more able !! Keep it up 👍

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I'd of sent her a video of the burning.

:)

Supposed to have counselor/support group at 7pm. Asked my Sister for a lift but she is busy, fair enough she has 3 kids but i minded 2 of them today. She was the one that told me to go to this meeting and came along with me for the initial consultation.

I'm afraid to cycle incase i have an accident as this new medication makes me drowsy, she just hung up on me then.

Never seem to get a break and it just made me feel more down.

I actually do want to go but it's not going to happen now.

Supposed to have counselor/support group at 7pm. Asked my Sister for a lift but she is busy, fair enough she has 3 kids but i minded 2 of them today. She was the one that told me to go to this meeting and came along with me for the initial consultation.

I'm afraid to cycle incase i have an accident as this new medication makes me drowsy, she just hung up on me then.

Yeah F her, you mind her kids all day and she can't give you a lift in return and hangs up on you then?

Yeah F her, you mind her kids all day and she can't give you a lift in return and hangs up on you then? Bitch.

Not nice words. Not a nice thing to say about my Sister. She has a son with ASD so i know she is busy. Please don't talk about my family like that, she has helped me so much too.

That's actually sickening words to hear from you.

• Advertisement

If I was near you I would give u a life no probs . Hope you found a way to go ? Your sister is a great support to u your whole family seem really supportive. Sounds like she has it busy busy with 3 kids ! I only have one and it's mad :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

SMC92Ian please keep the language civil and respectful in this thread.

Not nice words. Not a nice thing to say about my Sister. She has a son with ASD so i know she is busy. Please don't talk about my family like that, she has helped me so much too.

That's actually sickening words to hear from you.

That's on you, you made it sound like she didn't care or do anything for you.

No need for language like that. Disappointed to see it in this thread

This is not the place for talk like that . We are here to support each other not playground carry on

No need for language like that. Disappointed to see it in this thread

Unless of course you are talking about Irish life in that case call them ***** on my behalf as much as you please

Unless of course you are talking about Irish life in that case call them ***** on my behalf as much as you please

Ha ha, I thought the same too :)

No need for it but have to say I got that tone from the post!

Anywho...

:) hope your fighting it ??
    Question does anyone's doctor charge for Certs ??

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    This is not the place for talk like that . We are here to support each other not playground carry on

I call it how I see it. Maybe next time be more clear with a post.

• Advertisement

Yeah they sting me the odd time for 60 euro

Yeah they sting me the odd time for 60 euro

Like not seeing the doc just collecting cert ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Social Welfare cert no, but cert for work yes.

I was disappointed with her but still does not give you the right to tell her to f off or call her a bitch.

I am easy to get irritable, she done me a massive favour many times and maybe i just snapped. She has 3 kids to take care of, i think i was wrong to be honest expecting her to drop everything when i should have just done it myself.

Like not seeing the doc just collecting cert ?

It's 50-50 sometimes they say I need to see the doctor for the illness benefit form. 2 bloody minutes and 60 euro gone. A whole lot of groceries

Eh, no, that is not the way to do things

Really depends on your GP how much you are charged.

petes wrote: »
    Really depends on your GP how much you are charged.

They've no problem charging me full whack!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭banie01

It's 50-50 sometimes they say I need to see the doctor for the illness benefit form. 2 bloody minutes and 60 euro gone. A whole lot of groceries

Doctor should not charge for the IB form as they get a set fee from Welfare for that.

For any other certs/letters they can charge.
    My GP is €10 for the "work" cert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Anxiety levels high over something that happened yesterday evening. Not sure what to do to rectify it, which is just making me more anxious.

Advertisement