Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 19th. February 2016

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,471 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

leavingirl wrote: »
    Never watch this ****. But I caught a clip of holmes on a few weeks ago. Had to turn off after 10 seconds. two *****.

Did you watch it tonight?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Dustin: Lyric FM. Music by the dead for the nearly dead. Presented by Gay Byrne. The lord have mercy on him.

M

I presume there's an LLS next Friday and not just wall to wall election stuff for polster nerds?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I presume there's an LLS next Friday and not just wall to wall election stuff for polster nerds?
    I doubt it. Once the morotorium is over they'll be out of the traps with wall to wall politics.

• Advertisement
    M

sligojoek wrote: »
    I doubt it. Once the morotorium is over they'll be out of the traps with wall to wall politics.

Boo, hiss, boo, hiss, down with these sorts...

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

Just back from the late late show audience. This thread usually helps me through the LLS so had to go without tonight. The PW segment was live. I'd have been a big tubs critic prior to tonight but he's under strict time constraints with each guest the floor manager holds up fingers to show how many mins left with each guest and he has to try and naturally conclude each one. He has no ear piece and seems to enjoy the show. We got a hamper of foot products and a weak guest line up but got the face on telly a few times so every cloud! LLS much better in real life than on telly....although no booze during the show to help you through it!

M

Just back from the late late show audience. This thread usually helps me through the LLS so had to go without tonight. The PW segment was live. I'd have been a big tubs critic prior to tonight but he's under strict time constraints with each guest the floor manager holds up fingers to show how many mins left with each guest and he has to try and naturally conclude each one. He has no ear piece and seems to enjoy the show. We got a hamper of foot products and a weak guest line up but got the face on telly a few times so every cloud! LLS much better in real life than on telly....although no booze during the show to help you through it!

Any audience prize? I think, but I could be wrong almost every weekend when Gay did it (so to speak) the audience got something whether it was a Homestead Hamper or a night in the local hotel you got something.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

We got a hamper of foot care products which he announced after the celebrity dog segment. Yeah by the sounds of it the audience get something each week no matter how rubbish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

There's one next Friday alright. There'll be no talk of politics as voting will still be going on until 22.00 at least.

Producers/directors/someone needs a kick up the backside. less guests, but more entertaining ones. Sometimes the way they just rush to finish is nonsense.

We need to get our hands on 60-80 tickets and have a boards.ie get together at the LLS some night. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Red Kev wrote: »

We need to get our hands on 60-80 tickets and have a boards.ie get together at the LLS some night. :pac:

I'd say there would be a row in the bar before we start, a row in the audience and a row in the carpark later.

I'm definitely in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,127 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Berserker wrote: »
    What makes her the Imelda May of country music?

I turned on the TV to get prepared for the chat about organised crime with Paul Williams and saw these two. Never heard of her and this Johnny Brady guy until last night and I was missing nothing. Typical poor boyfolk/modern country music rubbish with the same old sound as the rest of them in this awful genre. Imelda May she most definitely is not any more than he is Rory Gallagher. Where does Tubridy pull these out of?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Paul Williams may as well of painted a target on his back with the stuff he was coming out with last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Paul Williams may as well of painted a target on his back with the stuff he was coming out with last night.

No different to the guff he's been coming out with for years. He's like a broken record.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    No different to the guff he's been coming out with for years. He's like a broken record.

True. He's been spouting that stuff for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Don't look now, but:

Paul Williams: Gangsters at War’ airs Monday (22nd Feb) at 9pm on TV3.

Advertisement