Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 19th. February 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

CORK

clip-art-bingo-442587.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Spain - Shot six
    Jesus, I'm getting pissed just reading this :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 72,127 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till tomorrow night, folks!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    It would be the funniest ever if Ryan called the competition winner: "Hello, is that Christy? Christy Kinehan? You've just won €10,000!"

And then he could do a Ronnie O'Sullivan on it and say "meh, you're alright, it's hardly worth heading up to collect that little money"

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Let's all move to cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

For all of Pat the Plank's hatred towards the Shinners, he had integrity.

Sad to see RTE facilitating such cheap bias.

(And no, I aint no Shinner fan, but this type of thing cheapens us all)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What gangster nick name would you give Ryan ?

Twisted Stick Pointed Question. ?

Oi!! Don't you give my Ryan nicknames :P

He'll always be my baby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,468 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Can the Sunday World do a double sided pull out poster this weekend, one side Team Kinehan, the other Team Hutch?

I dunno I think it was pre record. Suddenly he's back at the desk to say goodbye, then he skips daintily back over to the big graphic of the two families and Williams isnt there. I think it's all part of his little choreography to make us think it's live. Even to the extent of making the band stand up behind him while the interview is on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

xxyyzz wrote: »
    This is Christmas come early for the tabloid hack. These killings just feather his nest.
    Not Tabloid Indo special correspondent ! Gone upmarket (ish)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Can the Sunday World do a double sided pull out poster this weekend, one side Team Kinehan, the other Team Hutch?

Be careful what you wish for AD!!....;)

M

Berserker wrote: »
    Perfectly fair comment. They want to get rid of the SCC. No other party wants to do that.

He could have just said the SCC shouldn't be abolished as it does important work but there seems to be an agenda by INM to take down Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

In fairness Williams was quite good there. Liked what he said about Sinn Fein too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Night thugs & scumbags.

See yis all next week.

M

"No Strings Attached" on next, I am guessing it's not about arts and crafts?

M

I want Britain to leave the EU, the Duty Free booze cruises can resume.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

First time i watched in a good while.

Never fails to disappoint, does the aul Tubmeister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

David Cameron got what he wanted and campaigns for IN vote. Shocker(!)

Night thugs & scumbags.

See yis all next week.

In Spain ;)

Night thugs & scumbags.

See yis all next week.

DONIE.............:eek:

Stop with the language..........:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

He could have just said the SCC shouldn't be abolished as it does important work but there seems to be an agenda by INM to take down Sinn Fein.

Yet, as pointed out in the post you quoted, SF are the only ones who want to get rid of the SCC. Therefore they idea wouldn't even be up for discussion if they hadn't suggested it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

It's been at least two weeks since some from Cork won the competition, their long drought is finally over.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

DONIE.............:eek:

Stop with the language..........:(

What?

Sure we're all de-sensitised to this sort of thing now.

What?

Sure we're all de-sensitised to this sort of thing now.

***posts Donie mouthwash***

:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

He sounds like some uncle with some wild tales to liven the imagination and scare the bejesus out of young fellas. That voice...
    His work must be drying up so he comes out and says his life is in danger , typical tabloid hype , heard the Sunday world advert on the radio the other day "a city gripped by fear" "gangland terror has city in lockdown" such bollox . I can see the regency hotel from my front door and im not exactly terrified to go over to centra for a pint of milk.

Red Kev wrote: »
    Because Tubridy is asking the questions in such a way that you can only answer yes or no. He tells the guys story while asking the question. Gay Byrne or Terry Wogan would say "tell us a bit about how you got off the booze" and then let the guy roll.

This is very true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

chillin117 wrote: »
    Not Tabloid Indo special correspondent ! Gone upmarket (ish)

That's debatable. I wouldn't wipe my arse with the indo.
    How does he get away with saying things like there would have been a bigger massacre at the weigh in if the guards were there? How does he know they wouldn't have called it off? Pure sensationalism passing himself off as an expert on the subject.

xxyyzz wrote: »
    That's debatable. I wouldn't wipe my arse with the indo.
    How does he get away with saying things like there would have been a bigger massacre at the weigh in if the guards were there? How does he know they wouldn't have called it off? Pure sensationalism passing himself off as an expert on the subject.

Shur we all get the fear when we see the gardai ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Don't know who was worst the hand expert or p Williams, anyway I am not going spain now for my holidays I am going to Syria. P williams can't be wrong there be blood on them streets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Never watch this ****. But I caught a clip of holmes on a few weeks ago. Had to turn off after 10 seconds. two *****.

Advertisement