Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 19th. February 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

anti mafia court *wets self laughing*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's existing basic money laundering legislation clearly not being used here, just even in the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

CH3OH wrote: »
    Paul Williams must have a death wish...

This is Christmas come early for the tabloid hack. These killings just feather his nest.

M

Sinn Fein getting a hatchet job tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

The band are up there behind him. So unless they are being green screened in, or they went up behind them when it was recorded, then it must be live?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Kinahan support Sinn Fein now ha ha ha
    Hutches support Fianna Fáil

• Registered Users Posts: 28,962 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Two chances of PW ever being silenced......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

RobertKK wrote: »
    Paul Williams pissing off crazy people.

Something a dope would do.

Depends, it's a philosophical thing. It's not a good idea to be afraid to do or say things either. It's like the guys who drew the Muhammad cartoons, a little different perhaps, but there's an argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It's the one time I don't want him to shut up. It's only loonies and idiots who would vote for Sinn Fein next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

El Chapo is next...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Shiiiiitte..Jorra will be on the bat phone to RTE contesting the GE result if it doesn't go his way after this...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Worked in the Sunday World , not a reporter but in the print house at the back of the offices , this fool had two plain clothes guards protecting him all the time on tax payers cost, his "sources" who would roll up on a Wednesday to give him his story for the weekend where just basically junkies that he would sort out with enough for a fix , the man is a fraud and is very boring now , he hypes up these lads and makes up they are some major gangland criminals when the majority are just drug dealers selling for a bigger dealer who is selling for a bigger dealer.His stories are fabricated to sell column inches.
    As a person he is a nasty little man who has the typical small man syndrome.
    If anybody wanted to shoot him they would simple as that, im pretty sure most of these lads just laugh at his stories.

He certainly has managed to tell his stories...

M

Spain - Shot six

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

In fairness i reckon sinn fein in government would have tfor one hese gangster locked up or dead

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Where does one go to join the mafia, might need someone to obtain Ryan for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Perfectly fair comment. They want to get rid of the SCC. No other party wants to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Two chances of PW ever being silenced......

Only one shot of that happening...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Brave guy. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

There's existing basic money laundering legislation clearly not being used here, just even in the last week.

I found a fiver in mine last week, after the washing! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Can we get the last fella on to tell us what all PW's dry swallowing means?

I have no doubt it's significant, just can't figure out what it might mean.....
    Instead of verbal leakage, it's verbal diarrhoea :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,251 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

CORK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Christy kinahan for Taoiseach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Poor show overall. Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

It would be the funniest ever if Ryan called the competition winner:

"Hello, is that Christy? Christy Kinehan? You've just won €10,000!"

Would you sit on a jury to convict these lads? I know i'd be looking for a doctors note :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

What gangster nick name would you give Ryan ?

Twisted Stick Pointed Question. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I love to push Paddy Cullivan off that balcony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

souppp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Worked in the Sunday World , not a reporter but in the print house at the back of the offices , this fool had two plain clothes guards protecting him all the time on tax payers cost, his "sources" who would roll up on a Wednesday to give him his story for the weekend where just basically junkies that he would sort out with enough for a fix , the man is a fraud and is very boring now , he hypes up these lads and makes up they are some major gangland criminals when the majority are just drug dealers selling for a bigger dealer who is selling for a bigger dealer.His stories are fabricated to sell column inches.
    As a person he is a nasty little man who has the typical small man syndrome.
    If anybody wanted to shoot him they would simple as that, im pretty sure most of these lads just laugh at his stories.

He sounds like some uncle with some wild tales to liven the imagination and scare the bejesus out of young fellas. That voice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I'm a bit cross.

This should have been the Minister for Justice (who?) and a debate and open to the audience.

It would have been distasteful on the night of a funeral but would have been a good show in due course.

The LLS tonight was a disaster.

Burst bums and blown chances imo..

Stay safe lads, hugs gswxxx

Advertisement