Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

CorkMan_ wrote: »
    Shame I didn't see your post yesterday Tossy. I would have done what bazz said and parked right beside you for the lols!

Were you in that car park? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

No but I could easily have been. Work down the street so it would have been fun to park by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Some recent shots from the 'ring last month, already planning the next one. So much to learn and such a rewarding / terrifying track to drive.

Leu4oyS.jpg

WXGHkOF.jpg

qTIEdJD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

I had to do a double-take on the first photo as I initially thought you were biting your knuckle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

I like numbers...

481854.jpg

And dust apparently.. I'll wash it before it goes to the South of France next month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I did something really weird and bought my first diesel after 30 odd petrols since 2009...of course it's a 3.0 six pot though :D
    62005040_868577393489294_5253598722247360512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=1f8e555f51793c478ce8d26170af70f5&oe=5D9213F4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

I did something really weird and bought my first diesel after 30 odd petrols since 2009...of course it's a 3.0 six pot though :D
    62005040_868393489294_5253598722247360512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=1f8e555f51793c478ce8d26170af70f5&oe=5D9213F4

get them swirl flaps removed and check turbo hoses for leaks, well wear. goes even better after remap, also more mpg.

Carpentry wrote: »
    get them swirl flaps removed and check turbo hoses for leaks, well wear. goes even better after remap, also more mpg.

I won't have it for nearly long enough for any of that to make sense, be lucky to see 3 months in my ownership! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Glengesh Pass in Co. Donegal

482307.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

Heading to Le Mans tomorrow so stickered up as per tradition:

28i5kib.jpg

23toac4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Will you continue the tradition of leaving it stickered?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Been a while since I had the bucket out.

IMG-20190609-221711.jpg
    IMG-20190609-221857.jpg

Will you continue the tradition of leaving it stickered?

I would but where I work I'd rather the car didn't stick out, it'd be a target for wrong'uns

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Killinator wrote: »
    I would but where I work I'd rather the car didn't stick out, it'd be a target for wrong'uns

I'd want to rob it too....

I'd want to rob it too....

Ha, you're too kind

I was thinking I had spotted you in another thread talking about your current career path and stickering up isn't ideal alright. Are you still around these parts or have you moved away?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Ireland for years : get a diesel, sure shtop with your loud exhausts, none of that harmful petrol craic
    EG : no, never
    Ireland now : diesels cause cancer and are going to be banned and awful
    EG : theres a fine coo off that 6 banger turf burner there now so there is.

I was thinking I had spotted you in another thread talking about your current career path and stickering up isn't ideal alright. Are you still around these parts or have you moved away?

In Kildare/Carlow area these days.
    Yeah the job doesn't really allow me to have it stickered up up for too long for fear of reprisals, it's not a particularly subtle car without stickers as it is thanks to the V6 so can do without the extra attention :)

In Kildare/Carlow area these days.
    Yeah the job doesn't really allow me to have it stickered up up for too long for fear of reprisals, it's not a particularly subtle car without stickers as it is thanks to the V6 so can do without the extra attention :)

Best of luck to you. Not the worst part of the country..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Could I have seen you on the M7 this afternoon/evening? I seen a car in the distance heading towards me all stickerd up and I was wondering what it was. I couldn’t get a proper look as I passed you/it though.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote: »
    Could I have seen you on the M7 this afternoon/evening? I seen a car in the distance heading towards me all stickerd up and I was wondering what it was. I couldn’t get a proper look as I passed you/it though.

I was indeed on the M7 Northbound from about 5 to 6.30 yesterday evening.
    I think the heartlands rally was on too so it could have been one of those cars if it was up near Portlaoise

Did i see you in Castledermot on the Friday of the long weekend ? I thought it was your R32 but didn't know you had it stickered up.

tossy wrote: »
    Did i see you in Castledermot on the Friday of the long weekend ? I thought it was your R32 but didn't know you had it stickered up.

Yep, that would have been me

Looking well. I was looking out for it as I was passing back through the town a few minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I was indeed on the M7 Northbound from about 5 to 6.30 yesterday evening.
    I think the heartlands rally was on too so it could have been one of those cars if it was up near Portlaoise
    I did actually think it was a rally car at first but I'm 99% sure it was you alright. I think it was just north of Roscrea ish area. It definitely stood out anyway.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    I did actually think it was a rally car at first but I'm 99% sure it was you alright. I think it was just north of Roscrea ish area. It definitely stood out anyway.

Thanks, It's criked a few necks anyway :D

Ireland for years : get a diesel, sure shtop with your loud exhausts, none of that harmful petrol craic
    EG : no, never
    Ireland now : diesels cause cancer and are going to be banned and awful
    EG : theres a fine coo off that 6 banger turf burner there now so there is.

Doing a 2500km trip next month, I'll sell it after and buy a 335i if I can :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Doing a 2500km trip next month, I'll sell it after and buy a 335i if I can :D:pac:

Don't do that.....for your own sake :pac:

Don't do that.....for your own sake :pac:

You know what, I always think of the hassle you had with yours when I consider buying one every three or so months! There's not much else in a petrol that interests me at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ill sell you a 645i with 68k kms on it :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement