Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

IMG-20190519-WA0001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Drove the northern section of the wild Atlantic way, a couple of weeks ago... No better car for it!

Ran into a super car parade in ballymastocker strand! The Aventador had a dirty sound. Great trip, 4wd helps in the rain.

6PSg8Rw.jpg

VcJrSWU.jpg

PFW1BBS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

I met them that day too. Driven club NI after some googling. They are a car club if you have an exotic/interesting car, cheap membership and they organise drives and events out then for members then.

IMG-20190525-194340.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Is the orange car McLaren P1? With blue Audi R8

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

McLaren was a 570 or something. Yeah, that was a V10 R8. Sounded almost straight piped coming up the hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

IMG-20190525-194330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Awesome. I absolutely loved it

Thanks vintagevrs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

attachment.php?attachmentid=482529&stc=1&d=1560279746

attachment.php?attachmentid=482530&stc=1&d=1560279746

Picked this up at the weekend up North , lovely drive back down through some twisty roads very fun car to drive , great engine note in behind you. At first I thought the brakes were shot as they were so firm but when it seems in this car you have to really press them and they come slamming to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭traco

Little and large.
    48042935767_86ba450d18_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Love this colour when it's clean.

IMG-20190613-215147-01.jpg

IMG-20190613-215242-02.jpg

IMG-20190613-215230-01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Were those pics taken this summer ??

tossy wrote: »
    Were those pics taken this summer ??

Right in-between the hurricane and the monsoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Savage dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That brings back fond memories of my car when it used to be clean.:o Irish summers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Nothing overly elaborate in comparison to some of the very fancy metal being posted on here. My mundane every day family saloon but being a Strata model it has got a few trick features for its time such as auto lights and wipers and auto dimming rear view mirror

Safely parked up within spitting distance of Semple today (thanks to help from a fellow Boardsie)

IMG-2894.jpg

Lovely R line Tossy, 1.6 tdi?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Im such an old man lately, have a serious car boner for Estate cars at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Vicxas wrote: »
    Im such an old man lately, have a serious car boner for Estate cars at the minute.

I seen a 00 Opel astra estate this morning, trust me, t'would sort that boner for you...leave ya impotent.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Vicxas wrote: »

I've a soft spot for them too. Someone at work had a V60 R Design, lovely looking car.

I've seen a few Leon ST Cupras for sale too, must be 1/4 of all the Cupras I've seen lately. Golf R estate looks well.

A4 Avant is another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I've a soft spot for them too. Someone at work had a V60 R Design, lovely looking car.

I've seen a few Leon ST Cupras for sale too, must be 1/4 of all the Cupras I've seen lately. Golf R estate looks well.

A4 Avant is another one.

Only a few make the estate nice. BMW, Audi, Skoda, Audi and my favourite Alfas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Only a few make the estate nice. BMW, Audi, Skoda, Audi and my favourite Alfas!

Given the fact you listed Audi twice I think you're trying to tell us something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Given the fact you listed Audi twice I think you're trying to tell us something :pac:

I haven't owned an Audi in 20 years :pac:
    I have been looking at lot on DoneDeal lately, maybe they're on my mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

I haven't owned an Audi in 20 years :pac:
    I have been looking at lot on DoneDeal lately, maybe they're on my mind!

A4 is in the rental class I have for when I'm home in September. Wouldn't mind trying one but if they only have the 420d again I won't be too upset about that either :cool: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭hooch-85

DaveyDave wrote: »

A4 Avant is another one.

I was over in Leeds for the weekend and saw three of the new Cupra estates, they look very well with the Copper badges and wheels in a silver/grey colour

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Out in Howth a few days ago, I have still to paint the rear wheels.
    muAPrUB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

Another year done at Le Man's, never get tired of driving the bits of public road which make up the track.
    2nd trip for the R to France and once again she never missed a beat.
    On the low end of the scale compared to the other metal around the area there but that doesn't make it any less fun :)

n32ou1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

Long overdue wash:
    483123.jpg

483122.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeaPot918

Finally some sun!

TmxToQu.jpg

• Advertisement

Stunning car.

This discussion has been closed.