Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Rangel -> PVA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

PVA in for Soaure so I dont lose a FT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Cresswell, Bellerin, Alder in that order Alder being the one I'd least likely ditch. Sold Bellerin myself this week, dunno how I feel about it, had him ages.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. If I keep Alder though I'll have 3 Spurs players which is a bit of an overkill. Decisions decisions.

Because of all the cheap midfield options that are doing well I have quite a bit of cash in my defence, currently £36m (that's including GK's)! Seems like a serious amount! What's other people's like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

havent made many tranfser recently and have been doing well. time to ditch cabaye though.

MF is like most- mahrez, kdb, ozil, Payet, cabaye. I know wijnaldum is an obvious choice. who else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have enough to do Moreno > Targett, Mahrez > Stanislas and then Vardy > Aguero...worth it? What's the word on Targett? would leave my team looking:

Myhill/Butland
    Bellerin/Alder/Simpson/Souare/Targett
    KDB/Ozil/Payet/Alli/Stanislas
    Kane/Lukaku/Aguero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

havent made many tranfser recently and have been doing well. time to ditch cabaye though.

MF is like most- mahrez, kdb, ozil, Payet, cabaye. I know wijnaldum is an obvious choice. who else?

Barkley might be worth a punt for the next couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    1. Sell Willian for mirallas (bench yaya)
    2. Zouma to Dawson as all 5 defenders are away! (bench smith or wolschield again!)
    3. bank as 2 FT will be useful going forward!
    ????

I'd bank it but I understand your temptation as the other options look solid. I'm considering Berty to a WBA defender as I've 2 FTs. Is he worth the extra over Evans? Jags also in the reckoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Toby away to Palace, Nyom home to Newcastle, Daniels away to Sunderland, Dawson home to Villa, who to drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Who are Helliot owners starting? Clean sheet odds are exactly the same, Newcastle have an injury crisis at the back while Palace are struggling and face a buoyant Spurs side. I have Elliot in at the moment just because of Watford's form
    siblers wrote: »
    Toby away to Palace, Nyom home to Newcastle, Daniels away to Sunderland, Dawson home to Villa, who to drop?

I think Sunderland will score, but then you have to weight up Daniels attacking potential. I'd probably bench Nyom since Watford have lost four on the trot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Wijnaldum and aguero in for kdb and ighalo. Yay or nay? Would leave me with aguero kane Lukaku up front

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Should I transfer siggy out for Payet or leave it be and play Moreno? Have 1 ft and will be bringing Payet in next week regardless. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

spock. wrote: »
    To start Ake or Ivanovic?

Ake. Not even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ozil, Alli, Mahrez, Payet, Firmino, Agüero, Kane, Lukaku.

Bench one.
    Captain one.

?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

FHFC wrote: »

Bench one.
    Captain one.

?
    Bench Firmino, captain Lukaku.

I'm thinking of benching KDB to play Ozil, Mahrez, Alli, Payet, Kun, Kane and Lukaku(c).

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Bench one.
    Captain one.

?

Bench Alli. Kane has you covered for Spurs attack.

Captain Aguero. Always captain Aguero....

Also I have same front 8 except KdB/Firmino.
    So I have benched Alli.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Torricelli wrote: »
    Bench Firmino, captain Lukaku.

I'm thinking of benching KDB to play Ozil, Mahrez, Alli, Payet, Kun, Kane and Lukaku(c).

I'm lining up the exact same at the moment.

Not happy about benching KDB, but not happy benching any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I hope Charlie Austin sparks to life in the league again. He's relatively cheap and the few extra mil for getting rid of Kane would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

anyone know what rate Ighalo is dropping at?
    hoping he doesn't take a price hit til tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,006 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Bench one.
    Captain one.

?

I have the same front 8. Right now I'm benching Alli and captaining Kun.

anyone know what rate Ighalo is dropping at?
    hoping he doesn't take a price hit til tomorrow night.

fffix have him at -47% and dropping at 2.2%/hr and say he will drop tomorrow.
    fplstatistics have him 21 on their drop list at -96% with a delta of 982

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Wombatman wrote: »
    Ake. Not even close.

I agree it's not close. Ivanovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

looking at FPL statistics some peoples team values cud take a fairly big hit tonight.......and aguero going up .......makes it trickier for the heathens go get him later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

ElTel wrote: »
    fffix have him at -47% and dropping at 2.2%/hr and say he will drop tomorrow.
    fplstatistics have him 21 on their drop list at -96% with a delta of 982

very strange the difference, but I'd be more inclined to agree with fffix, fpls have recently had some guys sticking in the 99-101% area for 2 or 3 days without going up.
    probably something to do with wildcards being used.

Have a transfer to spare and undecided. Thoughts on
    1. Berty->Jags or Jevans
    2. KDB> Silva
    3. Mahrez -> Sanchez (Alli would then come of the bench.)
    please.

Have a transfer to spare and undecided. Thoughts on
    1. Berty->Jags or Jevans
    2. KDB> Silva
    3. Mahrez -> Sanchez (Alli would then come of the bench.)
    please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If I had KDB I'd be going to Silva or just about anyone.

Doesn't kdb have a horrendous away record and both of city's next 2 games are away (I think).

You shud play Alli regardless. Spurs are better away from home in recent weeks and Alli does well away from home for them. Away to Palace and Norwich next

km79 wrote: »
    looking at FPL statistics some peoples team values cud take a fairly big hit tonight.......and aguero going up .......makes it trickier for the heathens go get him later :D

Had a quick look and had ZERO idea Walcott was dropping tonight. Thanks for posting.

If I had KDB I'd be going to Silva or just about anyone.

Doesn't kdb have a horrendous away record and both of city's next 2 games are away (I think).

You shud play Alli regardless. Spurs are better away from home in recent weeks and Alli does well away from home for them. Away to Palace and Norwich next

Thanks, it would mean Payet or Mahrez benched.....that sort of week.
    I tend to agree which is why I put in the Sanchez option.
    KDB is my only player that would cost me value if he drops tonight. Like most I'm a big fan of Silva but am in a strong position so for me it's probably the least likely of the options. Away record aside I think he's doing pretty much the same thing each game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I'm a bit confused in this. I have, for example, Mahrez bought at 5.6M, value of 6.4 and universal value of 7.2. So that means I will lose 0.1 on him if he drops tonight? Same goes for Arnie 😞

Would you recommend Mahrez to Alli tonight (or Arnie)? Alli is rising as well so it's a big price swing tonight.

Other transfer Kane to Lukaku is ready to be done

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »

I'm starting Ake (Berty and Ward on the bench but If I get in Jags for Berty, Ake is probably benched) but of your 4 Nyom looses out imo.

Advertisement