Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm thinking of a Kane > Lukaku straight swap too.

Kane has two away games while at the same time Lukaku has two handy home games (on paper) plus I have Alli for spurs coverage and Alli tends to pick up goals and assists in the spurs away games compared to home.

Kolorov I got rid of last week. He hasn't been worth his premium price all season really. I won't consider him until Kompany is back and that's a way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

AdMMM wrote: »

Can do a simple cost cutting measure in defence and do Dawson/Ward -> Targett. Have a bit too much money tied up in defense so that could save between .8 and 1.2m. On the Targett note, why has he been starting lately? Is he playing as a defensive midfielder?

I'm looking to downgrade Kolorov and Targett crossed my mind. I think Southampton are playing a 3-5-2 which has Targett in as a wing back. I'm not sure though. Could anyone back that up? Don't want to waste a transfer and have him dropped again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Little help. I am after coming off a good week of 79 points, but need to push on. 40 off the top of my main league. No transfers made for this week yet. Teams shapes up as follows. I think my main area for concern is defense. I have 3.6 banked.

12507421_10208200001975544_7890689950341444347_n.jpg?oh=cf9609d602d7931c0641bfdc59917670&oe=574A1361]

I took a risk last week byb replacing KDB with Willian. Backfired :rolleyes:

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

With the DDOS attack it's been a few days since I could look at the FSA. Everybody okay? Anybody sick, injured, pregnant?

Barkley to makeweight, Costa to Aguero done, leqaving me Lukaku, Kane and Aguero up front. Mahrez, Ozil and KDB in the naughty corner with my eye on Sanchez and super Georgie Wijnaldum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

With the DDOS attack it's been a few days since I could look at the FSA. Everybody okay? Anybody sick, injured, pregnant?

Barkley to makeweight, Costa to Aguero done, leqaving me Lukaku, Kane and Aguero up front. Mahrez, Ozil and KDB in the naughty corner with my eye on Sanchez and super Georgie Wijnaldum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Zouma to Targett frees up funds to do Ozil to Sanchez whenever the time is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

I am thinking of using Barkley and mahrez as a rotating pair, I am selling mahrez and buying in Barkley for the next four fixtures. When everton's fixtures get tougher, Leicester's get good. I will then switch Barkley for mahrez.

* this plan may not work, fpl points are not guaranteed

Any Saints fans ?

Or does anybody know, with authority, why Targett has been getting a run ? Was it simply to replace Tadic who should be match fit now ?

He's played the last 3 and they've won 2 of those. Would be the easiest decision ever, to get him in now, if he was going to stay in the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Did Nyom --> Simpson

Actually saved me 0.7m which was impressive I thought :)

Had forgotten that Leicester were playing last night so wasn't too pleased to see Simpson drafted in to cover a late injury. He played for about an hour I think so hopefully in good shape for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Current team is Cech-McCarthy
    Zouma-Sagna-Alderweireld-Smith-Targett
    Mahrez-KdB-Ozil-Will.I.An-Payet
    Aguero-Kane-Ighalo
    0.7m itb

Really want Lukaku for upcoming run.
    Defence may also need a fix with rotation.
    Depends on Ozil's fitness also.

Options to get Lukaku are as follows:
    1) Ighalo & Willian -> Lukaku & Gosling/4.4 mid for a -4
    2) Ighalo & Willian & Zouma -> Lukaku & Gosling & Dawson/Evans for a -8
    3) Ighalo & Ozil -> Lukaku & Wijnaldum/Deulofeu
    4) Ighalo & Ozil & Zouma -> Lukaku & Barkely & Evans

Leaning towards Option 4 although its a -8. The WBA defence might cover itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Right, plan Aguero starts now. Have 2 FTs. This week I've to use 1ft:

Bertrand > Naughton

Might be risky but saves funds and if he gets dropped again, I'll be playing wildcard soon enough!

Next week:

de Gea > Hennessy
    Alli > Stanislas (or other 4.2m)
    Vardy > Aguerooooooo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Right, plan Aguero starts now. Have 2 FTs. This week I've to use 1ft:

Bertrand > Naughton

Might be risky but saves funds and if he gets dropped again, I'll be playing wildcard soon enough!

Next week:

de Gea > Hennessy
    Alli > Stanislas (or other 4.2m)
    Vardy > Aguerooooooo

Do you have money in the bank - Hennessey is close to a rise.
    Aguero will probably rise too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Guys, I know before I said I definitely wouldn't sell Dawson, but now I really want Baines and Dawson to Baines is the only way of getting him. Already done Bellerin to Daniels with my 1st FT. Neither team have been great defensively of late but the fixtures are amazing:

Baines: SWA, NEW, sto, WBA
    Dawson: AV, SWA, new, eve

So would you recommend Dawson to Baines with my 2nd ft?

Edit: Just seen this on FFS re Dawson:
    having registered 14 penalty box touches over the last four Gameweeks, second among defenders.

Makes him harder to sell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Have 1 FT. Worth bringing in Payet now for Siggy or waiting until next week? Swans away to Everton. Hammers home to City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Guys, I know before I said I definitely wouldn't sell Dawson, but now I really want Baines and Dawson to Baines is the only way of getting him. Already done Bellerin to Daniels with my 1st FT. Neither team have been great defensively of late but the fixtures are amazing:

Baines: SWA, NEW, sto, WBA
    Dawson: AV, SWA, new, eve

So would you recommend Dawson to Baines with my 2nd ft?

Edit: Just seen this on FFS re Dawson:

Makes him harder to sell :(

Dawson also got an assist and clean sheet on Tuesday btw.
    Why do you want Baines so badly? He's off most set pieces and Everton have conceded the most goals at home of any team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Fant11 wrote: »
    Have 1 FT. Worth bringing in Payet now for Siggy or waiting until next week? Swans away to Everton. Hammers home to City.

Save the transfer imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

anyone recommend teams that have good run of fixtures for clean sheets in next few weeks?
    Need to sort out my defense as have Sagna who is subjedct to rotation over next few weeks. Also have Nyom, Moreno, Dawson and Soaure.
    Thinking of Darmian for Sagna and maybe Targett for Soaure. Only have 0.2 ITB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

F1ngers wrote: »
    Do you have money in the bank - Hennessey is close to a rise.
    Aguero will probably rise too.

Think I've either 0.2m or 0.3m left over so I'll have to just take the rises! Cheers for the heads up though! It's good to have boards, and more importantly, FPL back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Thinking of downgrading my defence to free up some funds for Ozil to Sanchez in the next few weeks.

How does Alder < Daniels and Cresswell < Williams look?

Would like to get rid of Arnie as well but no idea who for.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lots of people have given up on Ozil very quickly, not long after him being a vast majority captain 2 weeks running.

I'd like to hear the viewpoint on this, I'm in the other camp so I'd definitely like the rationale behind the alternative view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

Hello, I've finally made a bit of progress (in that I broke the top 1M :o) and want to keep on the upward trend. First year I played this I ended up top 4K overall in the end but this year is a disaster so far!

Below is my current team:

MPsnsIU.png?1

Any suggestions? Have 2 FT.

Thinking 2 CRY is overkill so might take out Souare?
    I like my front 3 but think Aguero may be a must have soon enough - who to go? Vardy? If so I'd need to downgrade KDB to finance. Could upgrade Kane but he has a couple of nice fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Baines predicted to rise tonight just in case anyone is taking a gamble on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

CSF wrote: »
    Lots of people have given up on Ozil very quickly, not long after him being a vast majority captain 2 weeks running.

I'd like to hear the viewpoint on this, I'm in the other camp so I'd definitely like the rationale behind the alternative view.

I felt I needed Payet and would rather keep Ramsey than Ozil. Ozil will still tick over, but I don't think he can continue the assist rate from before

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I felt I needed Payet and would rather keep Ramsey than Ozil. Ozil will still tick over, but I don't think he can continue the assist rate from before

Have you plans to double up with Sanchez?

Quite likely to go tje Rambo + Sanchez route myself, Ozil has likely reached his peak in returns and price imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Right. I had typed in this long post just before the forum crashed...

Felt I'd just throw it there. It'll be quite out of context but hopefully it'll be helpful enough to some of you ;).
    Cartman78 wrote: »
    Right….need some expert advice on what to do next.

Currently on 63 points this GW with Ighalo to come but concerned that over half of that is from Captain Kun.
    If he had blanked/injured I’d be stuck yet again on thirty something points for the 3rd week in a row

Anyway, here’s the current squad….most recent transfer was Ozil to Payet

Butland Adrian
    Toby Dann Fonte Nyom Woolscheid
    Payet Mahrez KDB Alli Arnie
    Aguero Lukaku Ighalo

Happy enough with Goalkeepers and Strikers so the options in my head at the minute are:

1) Dann/Woolschied to Daniels or Targett
    2) Fonte to Arsenal defender
    3) Arnie to Ramsey
    4) Alli to Winaldjum (not 100% sure if I can fully afford this)

Have about 2.5m in the bank

I think people selling Lukaku are really jumping the gun and I’m keen to keep KDB as well as his points return always seems higher with Aguero around. Mahrez has dipped in form too but not considering selling him.

Thanks in advance cm
    Everyone who's doing well this week has 50% of his pts courtesy to Kun bar the lucky Daniels owners. So no worries there.

To me the only pb of your team is the lack of Arsenal attacker. So out of your 4 propositions, I'd definitely do 3).

In a bit more details, are you really happy with your GKs combo? They don't rotate that well and that's a lot of money there, something like £0.5-1.0m "wasted". If you plan on getting Sanchez in at some point this money could become important.

Then Maybe Dann is a bit too dear for a Palace def. Depends on how you play him though. For his price I'd start him every week bar just a couple of exceptions (e.g. last GW). Anyway, with 3 home games in their next 4, it's far from a priority to get rid of Dann.

Same goes for Wollscheid. After their next 2 away games, they'll also have 3 home in 4. At his price and as long as he's a guaranteed starter and Stoke are back keeping CS, he's a season keeper for me.

Then Toby is the current "best" FPL def in the game. And Nyom is good enough to play at home (6 CS out of 11 games at home).

So the only thing you could do is a long-term move using current form: Fonte to Targett saving potentialy £1.6m in the process and using the latter as your 5th def bench fodder. Saints have tough fixtures coming so you'd probably not play Fonte anyway. 1 condition at least though : you don't plan in using your BB in the near future.
    FHFC wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what to do with my team if anyone wants to have a look.

Courtois (McCarthy)
    Evans, Toby, Williams, Moreno, Souare
    Ozil, Payet Mahrez, Arnie, Alli
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero.
    2FTs & 4.6m in bank.

I'm ripe for a bit of an overhaul but not sure how to play it.

GKs: Courtois is not delivering lately. GW19 and 20 he got 2 decent (differential to an extent) clean sheets, but only 1 save point and no bonus so 6 & 7 pts. Now two 1 pointers in a row and Watford and Arsenal away next don't bode well. For 1.2m less I could have Pickford/Elliot and a perfect rotation for the rest of the season. Is it worth using 2 Fts to sort GKs though!?!?

Defence: Hasnt been getting me points, but clean sheets have been had to come by. The Daniels wagon is tempting but in terms of fixtures and CS potential is he any better than Souare or Williams? Williams - bought for Bellerin 2 weeks ago on the back of 3 CS (with max bonus) from 4 but has 1 point in the 2 games since - is possibly a mistake I need to acknowledge and repair. Maybe even back to Arsenal. But I want to keep the defence cheap. Toby the only luxury but with consistent assist threat and decent fixtures I'll hold. What surgery does that defence need? Apart from Williams out if they are crap again tonight?

Mids: I'm on a very cheap midfield which won't last forever and will be where the 4.6m in my bank goes. Arnie out is almost certain. Ozil out if I get Sanchez in probably an option. Mahrez under close scrutiny as with most people - having Alli an an alternative 4th mid probably allows more time to monitor Mahrez. Assuming I keep Mahrez for now, and Alli as 5th mid plus Payet I have room for 2 big hitters - who should they be? Sanchez, KdB, Silva (City have good fixtures and probably justify 2 attackers).

Fwds:
    Happy with them for now. Costa for Kane a possibility and should be affordable even with 2 big mids, Payet, Alli and Mahrez.

GKs. With Myhill & Hennessey both under serious threat of losing their starting position, the GKs situation is getting very tricky now. I'm not sure the cheap rotation really works though. I'm currently having it by default because I got Henny at £3.9m. I've used this tactics for many years and was generally frustrated. Last year I made thorough analyses/tables about GKs outcomes and I realised you're better off chosing 1 (whether he's a biggie with a non-playing cheapie or a cheap combo from the same team) and leaving it for the season. That said it was kinda easy last year with Forster first part of the season and Pulis or Panti second part of the season.

This year, there's no great option. The best are getting a CS every second games, which is great in theory but in reality they get 3/4 in a row and then nothing for 3/4 games so jumping from one to the other requires a huge amount of luck. Also they don't "respect" fixtures. How many times expected home CS from premium teams failed? The pb for you is Chelsea only have 6 CS so far which is well below par. WB have a good run coming but Pulisball is failing for months now and we're not 100% sure who's going to be number 1 in goals for the rest of the season.

Defs. Your defense looks very good. It didn't bring back the pts lately but as I said with keepers, this year it seems teams go on a 3/4 GWs great def run and then sh*t for 3/4 GWs. Sticking with your guns may be the best solution long-term. Swansea, WB & Palace have decent runs ahead. Toby is Toby. And 'Pool will have a couple of great fixtures GWs 25-26) where you'll be able to assess Moreno.

Strikers. NTS. I'm no fan of Costa. If he's out injured goof for the (real) game. Players with his mentality are a disgrace to the game. Sorry for the off-topic. If he's on fire though I know I'll get him in :rolleyes: and will have all freedom to be criticising him if he doesn't bring back the pts :pac;...

Mids. I know everyone's angry at Mahrez. But his 5 GWs crap run includes 2 missed pens. Had he scored both, we'll all be talking about how great a season keeper he is. That said, it's undeniable his form has slipped. And if he's no longer on pens or continues to miss them he'll be good for banking the huge cash we made on him. But Leicester have 4 home games in their next 6 and we shall quickly see how much they're up for a top 4 finish!

So. If you can do Arnie + Ozil -> Sanchez + KDB/Ozil, considering everyone's fit, it's a no brainer isn't it :p? Only thing is choosing between KDB & Silva. Though I'd feel you can't get KDB with these moves (can you?) so that'll make it easy ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Right. I had typed in this long post just before the forum crashed...

Felt I'd just throw it there. It'll be quite out of context but hopefully it'll be helpful enough to some of you ;).
    Cartman78 wrote: »
    Right….need some expert advice on what to do next.

Currently on 63 points this GW with Ighalo to come but concerned that over half of that is from Captain Kun.
    If he had blanked/injured I’d be stuck yet again on thirty something points for the 3rd week in a row

Anyway, here’s the current squad….most recent transfer was Ozil to Payet

Butland Adrian
    Toby Dann Fonte Nyom Woolscheid
    Payet Mahrez KDB Alli Arnie
    Aguero Lukaku Ighalo

Happy enough with Goalkeepers and Strikers so the options in my head at the minute are:

1) Dann/Woolschied to Daniels or Targett
    2) Fonte to Arsenal defender
    3) Arnie to Ramsey
    4) Alli to Winaldjum (not 100% sure if I can fully afford this)

Have about 2.5m in the bank

I think people selling Lukaku are really jumping the gun and I’m keen to keep KDB as well as his points return always seems higher with Aguero around. Mahrez has dipped in form too but not considering selling him.

Thanks in advance cm
    Everyone who's doing well this week has 50% of his pts courtesy to Kun bar the lucky Daniels owners. So no worries there.

To me the only pb of your team is the lack of Arsenal attacker. So out of your 4 propositions, I'd definitely do 3).

In a bit more details, are you really happy with your GKs combo? They don't rotate that well and that's a lot of money there, something like £0.5-1.0m "wasted". If you plan on getting Sanchez in at some point this money could become important.

Then Maybe Dann is a bit too dear for a Palace def. Depends on how you play him though. For his price I'd start him every week bar just a couple of exceptions (e.g. last GW). Anyway, with 3 home games in their next 4, it's far from a priority to get rid of Dann.

Same goes for Wollscheid. After their next 2 away games, they'll also have 3 home in 4. At his price and as long as he's a guaranteed starter and Stoke are back keeping CS, he's a season keeper for me.

Then Toby is the current "best" FPL def in the game. And Nyom is good enough to play at home (6 CS out of 11 games at home).

So the only thing you could do is a long-term move using current form: Fonte to Targett saving potentialy £1.6m in the process and using the latter as your 5th def bench fodder. Saints have tough fixtures coming so you'd probably not play Fonte anyway. 1 condition at least though : you don't plan in using your BB in the near future.
    FHFC wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what to do with my team if anyone wants to have a look.

Courtois (McCarthy)
    Evans, Toby, Williams, Moreno, Souare
    Ozil, Payet Mahrez, Arnie, Alli
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero.
    2FTs & 4.6m in bank.

I'm ripe for a bit of an overhaul but not sure how to play it.

GKs: Courtois is not delivering lately. GW19 and 20 he got 2 decent (differential to an extent) clean sheets, but only 1 save point and no bonus so 6 & 7 pts. Now two 1 pointers in a row and Watford and Arsenal away next don't bode well. For 1.2m less I could have Pickford/Elliot and a perfect rotation for the rest of the season. Is it worth using 2 Fts to sort GKs though!?!?

Defence: Hasnt been getting me points, but clean sheets have been had to come by. The Daniels wagon is tempting but in terms of fixtures and CS potential is he any better than Souare or Williams? Williams - bought for Bellerin 2 weeks ago on the back of 3 CS (with max bonus) from 4 but has 1 point in the 2 games since - is possibly a mistake I need to acknowledge and repair. Maybe even back to Arsenal. But I want to keep the defence cheap. Toby the only luxury but with consistent assist threat and decent fixtures I'll hold. What surgery does that defence need? Apart from Williams out if they are crap again tonight?

Mids: I'm on a very cheap midfield which won't last forever and will be where the 4.6m in my bank goes. Arnie out is almost certain. Ozil out if I get Sanchez in probably an option. Mahrez under close scrutiny as with most people - having Alli an an alternative 4th mid probably allows more time to monitor Mahrez. Assuming I keep Mahrez for now, and Alli as 5th mid plus Payet I have room for 2 big hitters - who should they be? Sanchez, KdB, Silva (City have good fixtures and probably justify 2 attackers).

Fwds:
    Happy with them for now. Costa for Kane a possibility and should be affordable even with 2 big mids, Payet, Alli and Mahrez.

GKs. With Myhill & Hennessey both under serious threat of losing their starting position, the GKs situation is getting very tricky now. I'm not sure the cheap rotation really works though. I'm currently having it by default because I got Henny at £3.9m. I've used this tactics for many years and was generally frustrated. Last year I made thorough analyses/tables about GKs outcomes and I realised you're better off chosing 1 (whether he's a biggie with a non-playing cheapie or a cheap combo from the same team) and leaving it for the season. That said it was kinda easy last year with Forster first part of the season and Pulis or Panti second part of the season.

This year, there's no great option. The best are getting a CS every second games, which is great in theory but in reality they get 3/4 in a row and then nothing for 3/4 games so jumping from one to the other requires a huge amount of luck. Also they don't "respect" fixtures. How many times expected home CS from premium teams failed? The pb for you is Chelsea only have 6 CS so far which is well below par. WB have a good run coming but Pulisball is failing for months now and we're not 100% sure who's going to be number 1 in goals for the rest of the season.

Defs. Your defense looks very good. It didn't bring back the pts lately but as I said with keepers, this year it seems teams go on a 3/4 GWs great def run and then sh*t for 3/4 GWs. Sticking with your guns may be the best solution long-term. Swansea, WB & Palace have decent runs ahead. Toby is Toby. And 'Pool will have a couple of great fixtures GWs 25-26) where you'll be able to assess Moreno.

Strikers. NTS. I'm no fan of Costa. If he's out injured goof for the (real) game. Players with his mentality are a disgrace to the game. Sorry for the off-topic. If he's on fire though I know I'll get him in :rolleyes: and will have all freedom to be criticising him if he doesn't bring back the pts :pac;...

Mids. I know everyone's angry at Mahrez. But his 5 GWs crap run includes 2 missed pens. Had he scored both, we'll all be talking about how great a season keeper he is. That said, it's undeniable his form has slipped. And if he's no longer on pens or continues to miss them he'll be good for banking the huge cash we made on him. But Leicester have 4 home games in their next 6 and we shall quickly see how much they're up for a top 4 finish!

So. If you can do Arnie + Ozil -> Sanchez + KDB/Ozil, considering everyone's fit, it's a no brainer isn't it :p? Only thing is choosing between KDB & Silva. Though I'd feel you can't get KDB with these moves (can you?) so that'll make it easy ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

CSF wrote: »

I bought him for 2 weeks :)

I guess it's down to people thinking he can't sustain the level output he had been at. Only Yaya has done it in recent years in that bracket of player. Plus those gambling on him reducing his scores in a bid to get more explosive options in.

Funding Aguero too perhaps?

I only got him in a moment of weakness after Vardy's goals took their toll on me.

Costa out and Lukaku in.

Also very close to Mahrez out and Mirallas in.

Have had Mahrez since GW 1 but with him off penalties and a tough run of fixtures coming up I'm seriously tempted by Mirallas who is looking to kick start his seaon and has a great run of fixtures coming up.

He will see plenty of game time. He's also a pure greedy bastard so will get plenty of shots in. Only concern is having two Everton attackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Does Ozil need to maintain his rate to outscore the Ramsey and most of the rest though?

I'm not suggesting he's going to get another 16 assists from here on out but has much changed to suggest he won't keep putting together good output though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

lougal88 wrote: »
    Current team is Cech-McCarthy
    Zouma-Sagna-Alderweireld-Smith-Targett
    Mahrez-KdB-Ozil-Will.I.An-Payet
    Aguero-Kane-Ighalo
    0.7m itb

Really want Lukaku for upcoming run.
    Defence may also need a fix with rotation.
    Depends on Ozil's fitness also.

Options to get Lukaku are as follows:
    1) Ighalo & Willian -> Lukaku & Gosling/4.4 mid for a -4
    2) Ighalo & Willian & Zouma -> Lukaku & Gosling & Dawson/Evans for a -8
    3) Ighalo & Ozil -> Lukaku & Wijnaldum/Deulofeu
    4) Ighalo & Ozil & Zouma -> Lukaku & Barkely & Evans

Leaning towards Option 4 although its a -8. The WBA defence might cover itself.

Any advice or opinions on this guys?
    Or am I just making mindless changes?

Advertisement