Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tower Bar - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    terrible hard to keep clean, should have gone dark

So its true what they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The salty sweat from my Pro Plays will keep the pad adequately acidic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ah it'll be great, really happy with mine. Some of the games really look fantastic on it. I've forgotten what games look like on SD tvs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ah it'll be great, really happy with mine. Some of the games really look fantastic on it. I've forgotten what games look like on SD tvs

your obviously not drinking enough so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

My white PS4 headset is turning red for some reason, my white PS4 looks fine though.

• Advertisement

My white PS4 headset is turning red for some reason, my white PS4 looks fine though.

All that hair dye your using man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Good auld WWN
    CORKONIANS, unprompted by any incident or news, have informed the rest of the country for the umpteenth time that Cork is “****in’ class so shut your face”.

The rest of the country has expressed confusion as to why it needed to be told this nugget of information or who specifically needed to shut their face, with many non-Cork people left scratching their heads.

“Eh, right, em, okay. Cheers for telling us I guess,” responded one Clare resident, who felt the proclamation was a tad on the aggressive side.

Several counties have been in touch with one another to query whether or not they had said something to anger the normally relaxed and chilled out county of Cork, but it appears everyone has been keeping themselves to themselves.

“I figured someone in Dublin had to have said something, just to rile Cork, ya know?” shared Donegal local Aaron Andrews, “but we’ve all just been leaving Cork to its own devices. Minding our own business”.

Cork later added that it’s not “suffering from an inferiority complex. Who told you that? We’ll bate whoever said that. Tell us his name? We’re not paranoid, we know someone said it like, we’re not paranoid. Who said we were paranoid?”

The rebel county is expected to issue its weekly list of famous people who are from Cork in coming hours.

Failed that Test in Warframe again. Such a b***h having to wait 24 hours to do it again. Went at it last night after a few cans of cider and aced it. Proof that alcohol solves all my problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Failed that Test in Warframe again. Such a b***h having to wait 24 hours to do it again. Went at it last night after a few cans of cider and aced it. Proof that alcohol solves all my problems.

cause.jpeg?quality=100&w=600

Any monitor suggestions?
    Anything is surely better than this dinky little tv/dvd player my sister gave me.
    I think she may have meant it for blood sacrifice, to see me safely to Longford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Any monitor suggestions?
    Anything is surely better than this dinky little tv/dvd player my sister gave me.
    I think she may have meant it for blood sacrifice, to see me safely to Longford.

All the kids are raving about 4k tv's, I settled for a 1080 monitor. BenQ is good bang for your buck but you will get better info over in PC building.

Gowel, what type of monitor are you looking for?? I can drop you one in later on :)

Sounds suspiciously like "It just fell off the back of a lorry"

Sounds suspiciously like "It just fell off the back of a lorry"

Nah, it didnt fall I removed it :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Gowel, what type of monitor are you looking for?? I can drop you one in later on :)

Fell off, recovered/removed from, the back of a lorry, all are welcome.
    Replied to you PM.

Fell off, recovered/removed from, the back of a lorry, all are welcome.
    Replied to you PM.

All back of the lorry stuff works better in anyway :P

Seems like it so far anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

So who is gonna be up all night waiting for the Mcgregor fight?

Two thing ive been looking forward to for an age,this fight and Destiny 2:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

EoinHef wrote: »
    So who is gonna be up all night waiting for the Mcgregor fight?

Two thing ive been looking forward to for an age,this fight and Destiny 2:D

Well i enjoyed that for what it was,more of a spectacle than sport but with a few of the lads round made a night of it:)

boum

• Advertisement

boumb bum boumb bun

hoy'cha likeme now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Battlefield again Gim yeah?

Battlefield again Gim yeah?
    woke up at 4 am and decided to farm loot midgets on the Animal Preserve in Borderlands 2
    You need a specific mission which I'd completed
    Reset
    Have a glass of wine
    Get grog nozzle again which you fecking lose when you reset
    tore through the game on UVHM (Salvador is just cruel)
    This was the result

Then came battlefield
    Been watching Itemp COD videos on youtube
    He flanks all the time
    Tried to do same but couldn't
    Then I did
    Ambushed a load of them with an LMG
    It was glorious

Just had breakfast and realised I'm still hammered
    I'm in work?

woke up at 4 am and decided to farm loot midgets on the Animal Preserve in Borderlands 2
    You need a specific mission which I'd completed
    Reset
    Have a glass of wine
    Get grog nozzle again which you fecking lose when you reset
    tore through the game on UVHM (Salvador is just cruel)
    This was the result

Then came battlefield
    Been watching Itemp COD videos on youtube
    He flanks all the time
    Tried to do same but couldn't
    Then I did
    Ambushed a load of them with an LMG
    It was glorious

Just had breakfast and realised I'm still hammered
    I'm in work?

The solution to your problem is to drink more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

gimli2112 wrote:
    woke up at 4 am and decided to farm loot midgets on the Animal Preserve in Borderlands 2 You need a specific mission which I'd completed Reset Have a glass of wine Get grog nozzle again which you fecking lose when you reset tore through the game on UVHM (Salvador is just cruel) This was the result

gimli2112 wrote:
    Then came battlefield Been watching Itemp COD videos on youtube He flanks all the time Tried to do same but couldn't Then I did Ambushed a load of them with an LMG It was glorious

gimli2112 wrote:
    Just had breakfast and realised I'm still hammered I'm in work?

Sometimes I read your posts in the style of slam poetry, I don't know why I just do.

I'll have to google "slam poetry" and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 45,161 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Gotten in to playing Until Dawn over the last couple of nights.

Enjoyable game but fook me these people are stupid and irritating.
    Get chased by a 'bear' to your cabin - IMMEDIATELY relax and want to get busy, that flimsy door is just peachy - also, how far away is that damned cabin in the first place!

Also, the Don't Move bits are annoying me - think it might be to do with the controller though. Perfectly still = fail multiple times cause the motion thing keeps moving. Have to specifically actually move the controller to keep it centered - is that how it is supposed to be?

About halfway through it I think - how quickly
    Mike moves on from Jessica disappearing down the elevator shaft is INCREDIBLE.
    In the sanitarium with him at the moment.

On the don't move bits several times I actually put the controller on the table and still it registered that I was moving. Seriously, I've never been as still during those parts, literally not breathing. It's actually really well implemented right at the end but quirky as feck.
    I didn't mind the characters tbh I actually ended up caring for them and it got really intense when one of them was in danger.
    Really enjoyed it. Hated the jump scares.

• Advertisement

I actually ended up caring for them and it got really intense when one of them was in danger.
    Really enjoyed it. Hated the jump scares.

Jesus gim's did you adopt them? :P

Advertisement