Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Transfer in Payet Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Theo or Barks out for Payet.

Or maybe a -4 too for Lukaku or Kane for Aguero?

What's people's view?

Similar situation here. Theo or Barkley to Payet, and probably Vardy to Aguero the week after, keeping Kane and Lukaku. Don't think a hit to get Aguero in for either of those two wlould be worth it though. I'm happy for him to prove his fitness for another week.

Don't think I have enough for Ighalo to Aguero, I'd need another mil by downgrading Myhill or a defender (vertonghen)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

dahat wrote: »
    So who will be jumping on The Magician's wagon?
    The Magician is Registered Trademark for "my" David Silva :p:D.
    Lemlin wrote: »
    Theo out for Payet. Vardy out for Aguero. Boom.
    Tempting alright.

But. But. But why this inconditional love for Payet? Was he sensational when he came on today? He hasn't become Iniesta during his injury spell has he?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Remember kids, league cup semis and FA cup 3rd round between this gameweek and next. Don't be making those transfers early!

Only reason why people might need to move early though is of they haven't much money itb .....with all this Payet love he could rise twice in a few days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Can afford Vardy --> Aguero
    A week to mull it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    Can afford Vardy --> Aguero
    A week to mull it over.

I'd do it no problem after the fa cup games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

2 FTs for next GW.

Kouyate and Darmian out
    Payet and Morgan in.

Team value at 106.6M
    0.1M in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

If Aguero keeps going well I'll look at taking KDB and Lukaku out for Arnautovic and Aguero in 2 GWs time

• Registered Users Posts: 16,666 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Cant wait till people kill their teams to get Aguero in soon...

Who would you drop for Payet and/or Sanchez out of KDB, Walcott, Ozil, Mahrez and Arnie...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

dahat wrote: »
    Cant wait till people kill their teams to get Aguero in soon...

I think you'll be waiting a long time for that. With no other premium players performing, most people will need a max -4 to get him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'll either do Arnie to Payet or Ighalo to Aguero. Or I might wait. I can afford both of these transfers, but I might hold out for another week as fixtures are pretty favourable next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Who would ye sell between Kane and Lukaku? I need to get Kun in but I refuse to sell Ighalo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,666 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think you'll be waiting a long time for that. With no other premium players performing, most people will need a max -4 to get him in.

But if Sanchez fires as well it does present a problem for alot in my main cash league anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Who would you drop for Payet and/or Sanchez out of KDB, Walcott, Ozil, Mahrez and Arnie...

Walcott and Arnie for me. Walcott not guaranteed minutes and Arnie can score big at times but isn't that consistent.

Who would ye sell between Kane and Lukaku? I need to get Kun in but I refuse to sell Ighalo.

I wouldn't sell either Kane or Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

iroced wrote: »
    The Magician is Registered Trademark for "my" David Silva :p:D.

Tempting alright.

But. But. But why this inconditional love for Payet? Was he sensational when he came on today? He hasn't become Iniesta during his injury spell has he?

If Iniesta in his prime had been at West Ham this season it's unlikely he would have made the fpl contribution that Payet has, Silva either.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Need to do a -8 to get Aguero in, or else a -4 next GW.
    Really want him in this week, worth the hit?
    Swapping him for Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If Iniesta in his prime had been at West Ham this season it's unlikely he would have made the fpl contribution that Payet has, Silva either.
    This is probably the biggest shout I've seen on this forum and I absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Only reason why people might need to move early though is of they haven't much money itb .....with all this Payet love he could rise twice in a few days!!

Because he's our only hope to dethrone these casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Mulling over KDB to Payet which gives me enough cash to do Vardy to Aguero..any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Probably do Barkley to Payet with one of my FTs. The other one will be to bin either Moreno, De Gea, McCarthy, Westwood or possibly Bellerin (given the fixtures). Spurs defender/keeper a likely replacement.

Did anyone say Wildcard?? :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The FSA alone could provide a price rise for Payet on the basis of the thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Might get him in for arnie, a punt that didn't work. Might not.
    Have to use that 110.3m somehow and already have Aguero.

Jesus and I thought I'd managed my finances well. :eek:

I won't disclose my overall rank :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

That's a ferocious tv mach. I thought my ~107 was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

arnie has 2 home games in a row ? I didn't buy him in just for west brom away :)

km79 wrote: »
    arnie has 2 home games in a row ? I didn't buy him in just for west brom away :)

Yep, hence the may not. He'll probably pick up a nice few points across those games so I'llhold off for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Drink is gonna ruin my fpl team :pac:

Vardy out for Aguero!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Hmmm...
    I can do Lukaku -> Aguero and Barkley -> Payet
    or
    I can do Vardy -> Aguero, Barkley -> Payet and Kolarov to someone under ~5.3 for a -4

so eh... in line with the thread title, Payet will definitely be coming in.
    I didn't see any of the games earlier, did Aguero look sharp? How did Vardy look?
    I'll be waiting til at least Monday before doing anything anyway but I'd appreciate any input.

Advertisement