Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Jaggo wrote: »
    I will give you a gazillion simoleans to sell him, go on a gazillion!

But if ziegler is not willing to sell him, I think I will be upgrading him to Aguero after a few weeks. I had intended to do Lukaku to Aguero once Everton's fixtures get more difficult around GW 20 but Kane might be better.

From yesterdays game, Kane was dropping very deep, collecting balls around the half way while Lamella was leading the line. If those two continue in that formation it might significantly reduce Kane's value as a FPL player.

I figure I'm screwed in FPL either way (sell and he returns points, keep and does nothing) so as an Arsenal supporter I may as well ruin Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Well you can't sell him now that youve christened him Barkaku!
    He's no Deulokaku

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Rojo to ???

Can't be Spurs as already have 3 Spurs players. Currently have the below, 6.2m in bank but I have a strong front 8 so a cheapie is an option.

Lloris McCarthy

Richards Dawson Bellerin Ward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Cresswell?
    West Ham have had two cleanies in a row and have a nice run of games coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Richards out for Wollescheid.

May take a -4 to take Vardy out for Giroud if Vardy blanks tonight.

Barkley/Kouyate/Darmian prob on chopping block after that.

Team is
    Cech
    Alderweirald Soare Wollescheid Smalling Darmian
    KDB Kouyate Barkley Mahrez Ozil
    Vardy Ighalo Lukaku
    6.1m in bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Cresswell?
    He was dynamite last year when he was taking setpieces. Payet/Lanzini and now Zarate is taking them this season

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Cresswell?

I see Winston Reid is red-flagged with a hamstring injury and has an "unknown return date" according to FPL so James Collins came in for him this weekend. Could be worth looking at for 4.3m if he's going to play in that decent enough run of games.

Just had a look - media reports are Reid's out for 4-6 weeks. If it's another 4 weeks he'll miss the next 5 gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

PARlance wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind taking a punt on Henderbus... if all the lunatics that have transferred Coutinho in lately could jump ship onto the bus it'd be great.

Resistance is now futile :)

tjA3o5M.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

bohsman wrote: »
    Rojo to ???

Can't be Spurs as already have 3 Spurs players. Currently have the below, 6.2m in bank but I have a strong front 8 so a cheapie is an option.

Lloris McCarthy

Richards Dawson Bellerin Ward

Baines is back playing and priced at 6.1.. Seriously tempted but 3 everton might be overkill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

in their last 10 league games Everton have one clean sheet, and that was against Villa.
    so 6.1m is a lot of spend on a defender where you're banking largely on goals/assists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

think I might chance delafaeou

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

km79 wrote: »
    think I might chance delafaeou

He should have returns in his last 8 games (including Capital One cup). Very much under the radar. He's my only Everton player as well, and the second best Everton player to have.

Edit: Did Everton already play in the FA cup? I don't think he did anything in that game if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Need another Midfielder to replace Payet to plat 3-5-3 again.
    Already have Ozil, Barkley, Mahrez, Mata.

Budget of around 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Midfield of - Ozil, Barkley, Mahrez, KDB, Gosling...2 FTs. 5.8 itb.

Want to get rid of Barkley but really at this stage of the season I have no idea who is a suitable replacement? Have had a shocking last 4/5 GWs.

Could also just upgrade Gosling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Midfield of - Ozil, Barkley, Mahrez, KDB, Gosling...2 FTs. 5.8 itb.

Want to get rid of Barkley but really at this stage of the season I have no idea who is a suitable replacement? Have had a shocking last 4/5 GWs.

Could also just upgrade Gosling.

Ramsey, cos why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not so sure I will be jumping on any Chelsea player no matter who they have next two gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Need to offload Mata and Aguero. Who do you reckon is the best option to Bring in Giroud or Ramsey? I already have Ozil and Bellerin so can only get one. Am thinking maybe Giroud?

Antibac wrote: »
    Need to offload Mata and Aguero. Who do you reckon is the best option to Bring in Giroud or Ramsey? I already have Ozil and Bellerin so can only get one. Am thinking maybe Giroud?

Ramsey, at this point I'd hold Aguero, very likely to get minutes this Gameweek coming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I may just get Sanchez in for Hazard for the hell of it....i'd not have been much worse off if I'd just kept Sanchez and played with 10 every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FHFC wrote: »
    I may just get Sanchez in for Hazard for the hell of it....i'd not have been much worse off if I'd just kept Sanchez and played with 10 every week.

Godspeed, FHFC. You've gone full-scale Mr. P. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Can Mahrez kindly miss two or three penalties, then get him self sent off through frustration.

FHFC wrote: »

I'd wait a week, cannot see him starting versus City.

Cesc Fabregas, flat track bully and if Hazard is out or cried off with injury for next two games he could be a spectacularly wild punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

dahat wrote: »
    I'd wait a week, cannot see him starting versus City.

Although if there is a game to rush him back for, its this one. On Monday night aswell

Godspeed, FHFC. You've gone full-scale Mr. P. :pac:

You mean full-scale legend :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Any word on Hazard (the useless f**k)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

2 FT's

Who is a solid option to bank on over Christmas. Who to bring in? Oh and when is the FPL cup started .. is it based on this GW rank to qualify?

DDG / Myhill

Bellerin Kolarov Vertonghen Berty Simpson

KDB Ozil Eriksen Hazard Stanislas

Ighalo Lukaku Benteke

Im thinking rid of 2 of Benteke, Eriksen, Vertonghen and Hazard.

Thinking of either Giroud / Ramsey but might hold off for City game?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Struggling for a bit of inspiration myself. More or less happy with midfield. Barkley, Bolasie, KDB, Ozil & Mahrez. Would like to get rid of Barkley but not priority. Front 3 of Ighalo, Lukaku & Vardy is fine. At the back I'm struggling. Stuck with Sagna & Kolarov through thick or thin. Alongside that is Darmian & Van Dijk with Mignolet in goal & Zouma. Tempted to rid Kolarov & get Woolscheid (or however you spell that. Saves me about 1.7m, freeing up some money to get Ozil out & Sanchez in next week....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Chesty08 wrote: »
    2 FT's

Who is a solid option to bank on over Christmas. Who to bring in? Oh and when is the FPL cup started .. is it based on this GW rank to qualify?

DDG / Myhill

Bellerin Kolarov Vertonghen Berty Simpson

KDB Ozil Eriksen Hazard Stanislas

Ighalo Lukaku Benteke

Im thinking rid of 2 of Benteke, Eriksen, Vertonghen and Hazard.

Thinking of either Giroud / Ramsey but might hold off for City game?

Liverpool, leicester, city and sunderland are the 4 teams that avoid a two day turnaround between games so should be less prone to rotation. I think you have to get one of vardez. I also think ramsey is safe from rotation due to arsenals injuries. Coutinho another good option.

• Advertisement

I want rid of Hazard pronto, feck the fixtures or if he's fit!!

I also want the Henderbus but I'll see how he is come Friday. Do we think he'll just slot straight in as first choice and reliable under Klopp?

The fun may or may not stop there.

Advertisement