Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Sturridge needs to go. Likely to Vardy, Ighalo, or Giroud. Ighalo's fixtures are about to get rather difficult, while Vardy's will be a bit tougher too. Might punt and go for Giroud.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Invincible

Sturridge needs to go. Likely to Vardy, Ighalo, or Giroud. Ighalo's fixtures are about to get rather difficult, while Vardy's will be a bit tougher too. Might punt and go for Giroud.

Has to be Giroud, on a hot streak!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

May rage sell Kane for Giroud or Ighalo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,118 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Wouldn't mind taking a punt on Henderbus... if all the lunatics that have transferred Coutinho in lately could jump ship onto the bus it'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

PARlance wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind taking a punt on Henderbus... if all the lunatics that have transferred Coutinho in lately could jump ship onto the bus it'd be great.

He and Hazard on could be quite a fun wagon to climb aboard for 3/4 gameweeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,117 ✭✭✭COH

Really want to P45 Sagna, Fonte, Sterling, Azpilicueta and Clyne

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭mackcracknsack

Christ when did Ramsey's price go up when he only played today?

Was going to transfer him in but not sure who to sacrifice. KDB, Mahrez or Barkley are on my chopping block.
    Have Ozil and Deulofeu as other two Mids

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Christ when did Ramsey's price go up when he only played today?

Was going to transfer him in but not sure who to sacrifice. KDB, Mahrez or Barkley are on my chopping block.
    Have Ozil and Deulofeu as other two Mids

Barkley. I'm considering shipping him out since he doesn't get in the penalty box enough and has now lost set pieces to Baines

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Richards to wba defender is looking likely. Will wait till later in the week though.

Richards to wba defender is looking likely. Will wait till later in the week though.

Dawson looks obvious. Was Olsson in because Evans played in midfield ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Mata to Hazard.

One punt that backfired for another.

(Noone in my private league has Hazard at the minute)

Might swallow another Mata drop tonight and wait for Chelsea to play.

Only thing I'm considering is I may need funds for Aguero in a few weeks if he's ever fit.

Anyone considering the Henderbus or even Pedro? ( I'm that stuck for a differential and money savers to make up ground. :o )

Edit: Just seen parlance mentioning the first stop for the Henderbus,

really don't think Coutinho will score consistently, in comparison to the 2m that'd saved on Henderson for possibly similar returns.

Dawson looks obvious. Was Olsson in because Evans played in midfield ?

Ye Dawson is probably the best choice. My fear with Evans is his poor injury record although he has played a lot at wba. Olsson will probably make way for Evans at cb so is too risky.

^^^^
    Snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Gone Richards, Anya and Kane to Wolly, Henderson and Lukaku for -4

Had been meaning to take a -4 to sort out my bench before Christmas. Benching of Kolorov and De bruyne came a bit quicker than expected.

Had also wanted to get Lukaku in for a few weeks but wanted Kane at home for Newcastle today and captained him. Straight out after the match.

Feel a lot happier with my squad now and well set up for christmas. First time ever having a strong front 8, and still have enough funds to get Hazard/sanchez/Aguero in with one transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sanchez may be back in the arsenal squad this week. Certainly likely to be there for Bournemouth and Newcastle at home over Xmas.

Although whether those are good fixtures or not anymore I have no fcking idea.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Barkley to Henderbus done.

Likely to do Wanyama to Hazard as well before deadline, - 8 all in then but no Fuchs given at this stage.

FHFC wrote: »
    Sanchez may be back in the arsenal squad this week. Certainly likely to be there for Bournemouth and Newcastle at home over Xmas.

Although whether those are good fixtures or not anymore I have no fcking idea.... :eek:

He has had his rest now as well. I'll be bringing him back in as soon as he gets some minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,118 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »

Depends if the Newcastle game is televised or not. :)

PARlance wrote: »
    Depends if the Newcastle game is televised or not. :)

Nope, it's a 3pmer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Is Kolorov a rotation risk now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Nope, it's a 3pmer

Triple captain Sanchez so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

AdMMM wrote: »
    Was always gonna be with Clichy back, but on the flipside, he's now had his rest so should play the next 2.

AdMMM wrote: »

Yes, to what extent we don't know yet. If Pellegrini was resting him for the Arsenal match then he's first choice and will play most matches. If Pellegrini was giving Clichy more minutes to get him fit to start against Arsenal, then we're back to a split situation. I think he should start against Sunderland H regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

lost .1 I had made on. mata last night so I'll gonna wait as long as I can this week before using my 2 FT
    very tempted by hazard.......2 home games and an easy switch to Sanchez after that
    anyone know how long Marc Wilson is out for stoke.?
    target to wolly likely to be the other

• Registered Users Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Kane ---> Lukaku done before imminent Rom price rise.

Leaves me a bit top heavy with Everton and Leicester....have Vardez and now Barkaku.

Barkley may yet go this week...if not deffo next week

Is it worth keeping Kane for Tottenham's immaculate next few fixtures? They're playing So'ton who are having a hard time of it, and then Norwich. He surely has to get some points in those games, right?!

Is it worth keeping Kane for Tottenham's immaculate next few fixtures? They're playing So'ton who are having a hard time of it, and then Norwich. He surely has to get some points in those games, right?!

I'm keeping him so sell if you want points:

Kane in my side: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2 including three captain fails
    Kane not in my side: 2, 7, 0, 2, 17, 8, 8, 13, 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Cartman78 wrote:
    Leaves me a bit top heavy with Everton and Leicester....have Vardez and now Barkaku.

Barkaku

Quality.
    Cartman78 wrote:
    Barkley may yet go this week...if not deffo next week

Well you can't sell him now that youve christened him Barkaku!

I'm keeping him so sell if you want points:

Yeah I'm also jinxed with him having started with him this season as well. Basically I'm jinxed with my main forward every week bar Aguero's five goals. It went from Kane, to Aguero, to Pelle, to Aguero to Kane. Might as well get Lukaku in so everyone will be jinxed with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

I will give you a gazillion simoleans to sell him, go on a gazillion!

But if ziegler is not willing to sell him, I think I will be upgrading him to Aguero after a few weeks. I had intended to do Lukaku to Aguero once Everton's fixtures get more difficult around GW 20 but Kane might be better.

From yesterdays game, Kane was dropping very deep, collecting balls around the half way while Lamella was leading the line. If those two continue in that formation it might significantly reduce Kane's value as a FPL player.

Advertisement