Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 194: McGregor vs Aldo ***READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Be a load of lads who make a tool of themselves and make sure they're never granted entry to the US again after a short stay in a county jail for general fuc*wittery.

relax the jealousy there babe. good girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Aldo via Submission
    CoDy1 wrote: »

If I wanted to be there, I'd be there, babe. I spend about 40-60% of the year outside of the country and make enough money than I'm mortgage free in my early 30's. Good girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

my da is bigger than yore da

Aldo via Submission

My da is about 170cm and 65 kg so it wouldn't be hard in fairness.

If I wanted to be there, I'd be there, babe. I spend about 40-60% of the year outside of the country and make enough money than I'm mortgage free in my early 30's. Good girl.

omg, you are amazing. any more boasts hun?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Aldo via Decision

Someone makes a little remark towards you on the internet and your response is "I make loadsa money!"

Good grief...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

wow...just when I thought this id seen it all on this forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

McGregor via Decision

But he looks worse than my Da after a cut...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,428 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Is that you conor? :D

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Aldo via Submission
    Is that you conor? :D

Unfortunately I don't have that Game of War ad money just yet. But once I get my blue belt and have a few amateur fights, who knows, maybe the UFC will open a soft old man division...

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I don't have that Game of War ad money just yet. But once I get my blue belt and have a few amateur fights, who knows, maybe the UFC will open a soft old man division...

fk it, i like you!

Aldo via Submission
    fk it, i like you!

Thanks bbz :pac:

Aldo via Submission
    30-26?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Haha Joses camp all chanting youre gonna die at conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Haha Joses camp all chanting youre gonna die at conor.

Is the fight not over? I thought it was on at like 5am no?

Edit... Sorry ignore my stupidity.

Is the fight not over? I thought it was on at like 5am no?

Its on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Axwell wrote: »
    Its on tonight

Lol. Sorry lost track of days!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 HenoC

Aldo via Decision
    Anyone else a bit worried about this Ido Portal stuff and the influence he seems to be having on Conor? The warm up in the latest embedded was a bit comical to say the least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Aldo via Submission
    Interesting to see even Dana making fun of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

McGregor via Decision
    Axwell wrote: »

good thing those brazillian fans werent irish, i mean can you imagine how embarrassed wed be as a nation?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

HenoC wrote:
    Anyone else a bit worried about this Ido Portal stuff and the influence he seems to be having on Conor? The warm up in the latest embedded was a bit comical to say the least!

No, not all. I don't understand why people are worried. He's worked with Conor before. It's not like he's training him to fight, it's just glorified yoga to keep him loose between camp and fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

McGregor via Decision

wow nights in the phoenix park pays well it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

omg, you are amazing. any more boasts hun?
    wow nights in the phoenix park pays well it seems

All this crap stops now please. Stop the bitching and be civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Genuine question here, the weight cut side of this intrigues me. Forgive the stupidity but what would McGregor be doing for the 24 or so hours between the weigh in & fight? Is it as simple as drink as much as possible to rehydrate? Are there particular foods he is eating/avoiding? Presumably building himself back up is as precise as the cut in the first place...
    Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Just listening to the Meltzer / Alvarez podcast talking about Vegas and the behaviour of drunken Irish fans, really cringeworthy. Apparently they gave Holly Holm a bad time in a Q&A.

The people travelling must have a lot of money especially because these are the most expensive tickets in UFC history and flights/hotels, etc but of course money can't buy class.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Aldo via Decision
    After all the trash talk Conor will look like a complete joker if he does lose. Hard fight to call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    After all the trash talk Conor will look like a complete joker if he does lose. Hard fight to call.

A complete joker who will make millions regardless of the outcome.

Do you think he cares?

If he looses he will shake Joses hand and life will continue on Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Aldo via Submission

Its purely for promotion I doubt he's going to care what people on the internet or media say about him when/if it does happen. He'll probably take a little time out regroup and make another run don't just believe the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I love Conor's talking style, think it's great but the only time I thought he went too far was when he said "After I beat Aldo, I'm going to move up a weight class and become a double champion". He should be fully focused on this match.

Advertisement