Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Jb1989

barnaman wrote: »
    No but speaking to Ag adivsor these payments have payment runs. So if approved my ANC has been cleared to be paid that been double checked on Friday it comes perhaps on a Thursday of this week. How all these seem to work is ANC Portlaoise clears a payment to Herd X that goes to Fiance in Cavan to then make a payment on their payments run dates which are fixed, so ANC is for example the Thursday of every week,

Disgrace,
    I at least got anc although it was two months late. 3rd November
    Rightly stuck for the 97% bps at the mo, held up due to transfer of entitlements.
    I rang today and they weren't overally hopeful of any payment before Christmas, but there's so many like me, including yourself,
    Even part payment would take the pressure off us.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭hurling_lad

My young farmer scheme payment is now showing up under the "DPS payments" tab in the "Application and Payments" section on BPS page of the agfood website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭RightTurnClyde

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Disgrace,
    I at least got anc although it was two months late. 3rd November
    Rightly stuck for the 97% bps at the mo, held up due to transfer of entitlements.
    I rang today and they weren't overally hopeful of any payment before Christmas, but there's so many like me, including yourself,
    Even part payment would take the pressure off us.

The transfer of entitlements seems to be causing them massive issues. Problem lies at IT level apparently. Surely they could have foreseen this problem. I seem to have been paid a National Reserve payment today instead of the value of the transferred entitlements. So I'm sure that getting this today is going to cause even more issues with getting my proper payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭Sami23

Do ye mind me asking anyone that has payments showing for national reserve 2day did anyone already have entitlements and just applied for extra for land that had none.
    That is my situation and I have nothing new showing 2day ?

The transfer of entitlements seems to be causing them massive issues. Problem lies at IT level apparently. Surely they could have foreseen this problem. I seem to have been paid a National Reserve payment today instead of the value of the transferred entitlements. So I'm sure that getting this today is going to cause even more issues with getting my proper payment.

Good and bad so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Amazed no stories on Journal etc about this cock up. Was awake till 5.30 this morning wondering how to pay bills. If this goes to February its a real killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Amazed no stories on Journal etc about this cock up. Was awake till 5.30 this morning wondering how to pay bills. If this goes to February its a real killer.

Rough situation to be in barnaman.
    Can bank give you am over draft?
    Y ag advisor tells me letters are to be sent out this week to everyone outlining that there eligible and what there getting

Thought the same, I scanned the Internet for fresh headlines, but all seems quiet at the mo.
    I know the feeling, lovely overdue meal bills gathering at the mo with monthly interests, lovely )))

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

thanks lad. Bank biggest one need to repay! loan repayment tomorrow! Got it sorted through borrowin from mother who used an overdraft and sold cattle. Most other lads been paid through year so only a few months account.

Thanks good to hear hopefully letter this week. that all ties in with what was told ages ago and posted payment will be Christmas week!

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

I've payment for NR and yFS showing 14.12.15.

Net unit value 173.43 plus greening brings it up to 250.03 across all hectares

• Advertisement

sonnybill wrote: »
    I've payment for NR and yFS showing 14.12.15.

Net unit value 173.43 plus greening brings it up to 250.03 across all hectares

Will the 25% young farmer top up be on top of that 250 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Toplink

Same as yesterday in agfood for me...

Still saying there 'Outstanding issues' that they are working on.

Toplink wrote: »

Yea mine is identical to that.
    Probably b January for us now all goin well

Toplink wrote: »

I am entering into a partnership with my parents this year which is likely causing the delay. The existing entitlements need to be transferred to the new partnership.

Sami23 wrote: »
    Will the 25% young farmer top up be on top of that 250 ?

Hi Sami ,

Yeah your top up is on top but all in a complete payment .. It's all on breakdown slip but takes a bit of working out as greening / bps / then what we got earlier .. 70 and 27% are deducted out of overall total .

Nothing in my account yet though (AIb )

I was getting that outstanding issues in relation to your payment on mine until about a week ago. If it helps anyone I have green cert done (year 2000) farming since 2013, bought entitlements in 2013 (low value) and was earning under 40k so I'd say they had all info on me and had to pay some applicants. I hope they get everyone done ASAP. I still awaiting ANC tho

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

Hi Sami ,

Yeah your top up is on top but all in a complete payment .. It's all on breakdown slip but takes a bit of working out as greening / bps / then what we got earlier .. 70 and 27% are deducted out of overall total .

Nothing in my account yet though (AIb )

I was getting that outstanding issues in relation to your payment on mine until about a week ago. If it helps anyone I have green cert done (year 2000) farming since 2013, bought entitlements in 2013 (low value) and was earning under 40k so I'd say they had all info on me and had to pay some applicants. I hope they get everyone done ASAP. I still awaiting ANC tho

Nothing showing this morning either. SB, is it possible yours is a new enterant payment as started in 2013?

Was awake till 5.30 this morning wondering how to pay bills.

I don't envy you barnaman. I work full time myself these days so I have no appreciation for the stress you are going through. All i'll say is... look after yourself. Despite all the talk about banks and their ruthlessness they do give you time.

I had my back to the wall in 2008 and had very little place to turn and i was straight up with them and we worked things out. That said I had no kids at the time.

Have you ever considered off farm income, even part time? That regular bit of cash can ease the stress alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

in the bottom right of the screen it is now saying "Entitlement information is not currently available". Yesterday and last week I could click on something and this would bring me to another screen that told me there were outstanding queries. Has this happened anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 D-mac

it appears ive been cleared for payment on the 14th but there is nothing after landing in the bank account yet?

Any ideas? is it worth ringing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

viztopia wrote: »
    in the bottom right of the screen it is now saying "Entitlement information is not currently available". Yesterday and last week I could click on something and this would bring me to another screen that told me there were outstanding queries. Has this happened anyone else?

Mine is still the same as the last week or so. They must be making progress on yours. Did you click on the 'farm details' tab and then the 'entitlement position' tab?

• Advertisement

there is no "entitlement position" under "farm details" on mine. there are only 4 options - personal details, parcel search, view nitrates and applications and payment summary. on the last one it is showing number of hectares and same details as last week.
    mayota wrote: »
    Mine is still the same as the last week or so. They must be making progress on yours. Did you click on the 'farm details' tab and then the 'entitlement position' tab?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

there is no "entitlement position" under "farm details" on mine. there are only 4 options - personal details, parcel search, view nitrates and applications and payment summary. on the last one it is showing number of hectares and same details as last week.

6 options on mine, the 4 you mentioned plus 'entitlement position' and 'outstanding entitlement application issues'.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zetor 4911

I also had only 4 options. So got on to them this morning to be told they had no record of receiving any application. Luckily I had sent it by registered post and I found the cert and was going to sent it to them when I got an email back telling me that they were after finding the application. So it is best to get onto them and be patient as it could take a while for them to answer.

if they started that craic I think I would just throw in the towel....

zetor 4911 wrote: »
    I also had only 4 options. So got on to them this morning to be told they had no record of receiving any application. Luckily I had sent it by registered post and I found the cert and was going to sent it to them when I got an email back telling me that they were after finding the application. So it is best to get onto them and be patient as it could take a while for them to answer.

Nettleman wrote: »
    Nothing showing this morning either. SB, is it possible yours is a new enterant payment as started in 2013?

No it s NR and YFS in boxes beside them

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

Anybody get the money yet i have been cleated since the 14th but no sign in the account yet

No it's not in Acc yet but was up same as yours as 14.12.15 on Monday, my ANC came up yesterday also on payments and summary but as 15.12.15.. But neither showing as "processed " yet in "financial services" tab

No it's not in Acc yet but was up same as yours as 14.12.15 on Monday, my ANC came up yesterday also on payments and summary but as 15.12.15.. But neither showing as "processed " yet in "financial services" tab

Are they showing in Amounts Due in financial services ?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 D-mac

My payment date has changed from the 14.12.15 to 15.12.15 and still nothing in the acc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 3611

Mine is now showing in Amounts due with the date changed from 14th to 15th. Wonder what that means.

Advertisement