Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭Sami23

3611 wrote: »
    Mine is now showing in Amounts due with the date changed from 14th to 15th. Wonder what that means.

Should have it tomorrow. Same thing happened my Aeos money this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 3611

Sami23 wrote: »
    Should have it tomorrow. Same thing happened my Aeos money this week.

Cheers, I'll stop logging into the online banking so till tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

I nearly know the depts in call music off my heart now.
    Can't get through to them.

Nothing up on my agfood about YFS of national reserve application

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

Whats the number for the yfs in the dept

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

fanadman1 wrote: »
    Whats the number for the yfs in the dept

I couldnt get through to them-calls are diverted away to a call centre who will send them a message. Number is 076-1064446-Complete information vacum from Day 1 on this scheme

• Advertisement

I nearly know the depts in call music off my heart now.
    Can't get through to them.

Nothing up on my agfood about YFS of national reserve application

You would think that if they made an announcement, it would free up a few more of them to actually process the cases, rather than having them answering phone calls from all of us wondering what is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Toplink wrote: »
    I don't envy you barnaman. I work full time myself these days so I have no appreciation for the stress you are going through. All i'll say is... look after yourself. Despite all the talk about banks and their ruthlessness they do give you time.

I had my back to the wall in 2008 and had very little place to turn and i was straight up with them and we worked things out. That said I had no kids at the time.

Have you ever considered off farm income, even part time? That regular bit of cash can ease the stress alot.

Thanks lad. Yeah pt is prob the way forward; I am suckler and dry stock and suckler taking up way too much time and nothing really out of it. If move to dry stock easier system of farming and can have pt job. Killer about farming is not matter how good you are or try to be at least so much out of your control; price beef, direct payments etc. Got hammered this year as spent money doing up basic enough stuff on farm. Got through dept today was a form sent in 8 months ago, through an ag advisor, only processed last week appeared fist time of agfood systme today. spke to sound lady said would try to push payment for me this week but processing payments taking time. Said that this last week of payments for 2015 and given only essentially 2 days left in the week likley get money in first couple weeks of 2016. Sounds like if no issue lads will be paid this week ig any sort of an issue payment not until 2016.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

My farm advisor rang them today and all they would say is that it's been processed

You would think that if they made an announcement, it would free up a few more of them to actually process the cases, rather than having them answering phone calls from all of us wondering what is going on.

To issue a press release would be to acknowledge theres an issue here, and thats unlikely to happen

Finally got through to dept.
    They have no evidence of an application for YFS or nations reserve from me.
    Pissed off. They lost our entitlements too this yr when we went into partnership. Held our bps up a month

• Advertisement

Pissed off. They lost our entitlements too this yr when we went into partnership. Held our bps up a month

But is your application not showing on Agfood since the day it was submitted.
    Mine is anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

You're making me nervous now gg. I was sitting beside the teagasc guy while he was doing it online but with the way the dept has dropped the ball God knows

ganmo wrote: »
    You're making me nervous now gg. I was sitting beside the teagasc guy while he was doing it online but with the way the dept has dropped the ball God knows

Again, check your Agfood under BPS and then Applications and all the info of your application should be there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

Yfs payment on my "amounts due" today.

Sami23 wrote: »
    But is your application not showing on Agfood since the day it was submitted.
    Mine is anyway.

Nothing showing on my agfood at all. It was there before.
    Your man o was on the phone to in dept went through all my agfood and couldn't find any applications

Cavanjack wrote: »
    Yfs payment on my "amounts due" today.

So it must be the wealthy farmers who are on the priority list then!!😜

Nettleman wrote: »
    So it must be the wealthy farmers who are on the priority list then!!😜

Trying to keep the poor one's above the poverty line would be more like it!!

No sign of funds in account but it is up as having been processed in financial services as of today.

No sign of funds in account but it is up as having been processed in financial services as of today.

If that's the case, you'll have it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 31 D-mac

im the same but it has tuesdays date on the payment date. hope it lands before the weekend.

• Advertisement

lads who are on track for NR payment, what size of HA's did you apply for? Just wondering are lads on high Ha's getting paid first?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 D-mac

lads who are on track for NR payment, what size of HA's did you apply for? Just wondering are lads on high Ha's getting paid first?

45Ha

Has anyone actually been paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

Nothing showing on my agfood at all. It was there before.
    Your man o was on the phone to in dept went through all my agfood and couldn't find any applications

For the rest of us it would be no harm to print off your application summary from agfood just in case it disappears over Christmas ;) .

A screen grab is a good option also.

D-mac wrote: »
    45Ha

Maybe they are processing based on land size- mine is lower ha's and nothing showing

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

Maybe they are processing based on land size- mine is lower ha's and nothing showing

Mine more than 45 and still nothing showing on system. And very little help in department

For the rest of us it would be no harm to print off your application summary from agfood just in case it disappears over Christmas ;) .

A screen grab is a good option also.

And the rig marrow we went through to apply for national reserve and YFS.

Have to do it all again now

D-mac wrote: »
    45Ha

>50ha (which is the cut off afaik). Money in the bank today.

Any chance of a sub CJ until our comes through?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zetor 4911

As far as I can see those who have the green cert done are the ones who got paid. Did anyone who is after starting the course get paid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

Still waitin here processed since tuesday

Advertisement