Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Corholio wrote: »
    Just to clarify, did you physically pay the money on collection or was it taken from your card the moment you collected it from the store?

Taken from my card upon collection if I recall correctly. I'll be doing the same come Friday anyway, so can say for sure then. I'm positive though that it works as per their T&C's though, in that you're only charge upon collection, and not the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Myrddin wrote: »
    Taken from my card upon collection if I recall correctly. I'll be doing the same come Friday anyway, so can say for sure then. I'm positive though that it works as per their T&C's though, in that you're only charge upon collection, and not the night before.

Thanks, will remember to keep the card topped up so just in case. Don't know why it couldn't just be a normal pre-order and pay when you collect it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Corholio wrote: »
    Don't know why it couldn't just be a normal pre-order and pay when you collect it.

Well it was for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Myrddin wrote: »
    Well it was for me :)

Sorry I mean just pay with physical cash upon collection rather than it being taken from the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,021 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS (Honest Game Trailers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR15e6-YUyo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Just got dispatch notice from thegamecollection

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nothing from amazon yet so get it next week sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nothing from amazon yet so get it next week sometime

Same with Smyths. Next week I'd say now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Dispatched from TGC! Should have it for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Argos aren't selling it?

• Advertisement

mbarosin wrote: »
    Argos aren't selling it?

Argos Ireland don't list it till the day of release.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Hmm. I'm sure they'll have it cheaper than gamestop anyway. I only want the game itself, not the bundle that smyths have

mbarosin wrote: »
    Hmm. I'm sure they'll have it cheaper than gamestop anyway. I only want the game itself, not the bundle that smyths have

Brown Thomas would sell it cheaper than Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I know this video is from a month ago, but I think it's the best one I've seen for highlighting just how much they've upgraded the resolution and texture work in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Star Lord wrote: »
    I know this video is from a month ago, but I think it's the best one I've seen for highlighting just how much they've upgraded the resolution and texture work in the game.

I've never played this game and I'm refusing to watch any footage. Only think I know about the game is that theirs a wolf in it:-)

iamtony wrote: »
    I don't get it?

I think it's the price, €70, while its cheaper everywhere else in the world.

I think it's the price, €70, while its cheaper everywhere else in the world.

I thought that's what I was paying in smyths maybe it's €65.

• Advertisement

Yup 65 in Smyths

Yup 65 in Smyths
    You'd wonder how they manage to stay in business every single game that's released is at least a fiver dearer.

It was more at the fact its gone down from 90 to 70.

It was more at the fact its gone down from 90 to 70.

Its a bargain so!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reminds me of times when a price cut is announced on a console and the shops start advertising it as though it's their offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 luke208

Littlewoods Ireland has Twilight Princess HD with amiibo in stock for €65 free delivery

No email from smyths to say my order is ready or anything like that:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Jason2379

Argos has the special edition listed as €62.99 so I guess I'll be going there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Jason2379 wrote: »
    Argos has the special edition listed as €62.99 so I guess I'll be going there!

I'm almost tempted, but my collection has far too many recent titles there as it is, so it'll have to wait, despite my reluctance to buy another copy of Twilight Princess I know, I just know, I'm going to spring for it at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Got an email from Smyths there saying that my order is being prepared and will be ready for collection in the next 2 hours. I'll post here once I get the mail confirming this.

Advertisement