Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 6th November 2015

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

You have to admire Tom Parlon, get invited onto a show to solve the housing crises and the host blames him for everything from the recession, badly built shoeboxes, overpriced too many and not enough over regulated properties, then watches Nitrogen pop a few ping pong balls from a bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,594 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Was the lad from the web summit not on tonight?

When I read about the web summit yokey I like to do it in a Yorkshire accent.

It's some sort of web summet or othe'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

what the actual fk was that? Only tuned in on housing piece and some buffer with the dress sense of a colour blind fish was ranting about not being able to buy a house as mortgage rules were too strict. what on Earth was he wearing. in the galway races boom era that shirt was called baby pink. he then had a jacket that I can't even figure out vomit grey maybe? his other half looked like she was ready to kill, and past that was so beige she could have been an extra piece of furniture on Ryan's couch.
    we then have 10 minutes of debate and after that yeahhh all good a women has won a prize. I then tell Mrs cretinhop to turn this **** off when turgidy flirts with a hot blond who uses liquid nitrogen to make balls explode!!!
    Then to finally finish it all RT says at end stay where you are as not to step on table tennis balls lol, I have a mental picture of rednecks running onto stage to get compo for deposit for a new house. That people is as surreal as it gets.

Fk it my new nervous dog I got from rescue had gone behind the couch after hearing john candy fight /biting a rotviller. still more entertaining than Lls.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Willfarman wrote: »
    The mother is a fine looking woman in fairness

She is stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    When I read about the web summit yokey I like to do it in a Yorkshire accent.

It's some sort of web summet or othe'

Genius,

400px-Indoor_league_trueman_drinking.jpg

Fred Trueman 'ere, welcome to't Web Summit

We'll begin int' moment, No wifi this year - they hast'to make their own internet

When I were a lad, we didn't have wifi and it didn't trouble us.

• Advertisement

A sawr a nice web once. Touched it with me finger an t'spider came out and crawled all ove' me 'and!

It were right scareh!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

When i were a lad, a u tube was 'alf the inside of a bicycle tyre. Which was all we 'ad to play with. It were our favourite toy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 266 ✭✭Clive Bisquette

Jeju wrote: »
    You have to admire Tom Parlon, get invited onto a show to solve the housing crises and the host blames him for everything from the recession, badly built shoeboxes, overpriced too many and not enough over regulated properties, then watches Nitrogen pop a few ping pong balls from a bin.

Bit like the Pavees Tom Parlon....not a peep outa his organisation about the shoeboxes / shoddy builders / pyrite etc.

Just lookin for more tax breaks like !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Bit like the Pavees Tom Parlon....not a peep outa his organisation about the shoeboxes / shoddy builders / pyrite etc.Just lookin for more tax breaks like !

Anything Tom Parlon says has to be taken in the context that he is a paid lobbyist for the CIF. This guy used to be President of the IFA, then PD TD, and then head of the CIF, so I dont think you could argue that he is principal drive. He's just a hired gun.

tbh, he's is terrible speaker, I dont know how he gets these jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

When i were a lad, a u tube was 'alf the inside of a bicycle tyre. Which was all we 'ad to play with. It were our favourite toy.

When I wor a lad, we useta have a show on d' telly of a Saturday night.
    D'Late Late t'were called. 'T'were right good. Fella called himself Gay Byrne, but he wor'nt gay. He useta have us all right interested, he did, and we'd be still talkin' bout it t'followin' week.
    'Course, in dem days, RTE canteen were only used for eatin', not for scourin' for guests for t'next show.
    Aye lad, youse young 'uns don't know 'ow good we useta live dem times..

coolhull wrote: »
    'T'were right good. Fella called himself Gay Byrne, but he wor'nt gay.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

LOL. I seen the this thread was still going, had a look and it's posters turning into Yorkshire people. :pac::pac: You never know how these threads will turn out in the end.

monkey9 wrote: »
    LOL. I seen the this thread was still going, had a look and it's posters turning into Yorkshire people. :pac::pac: You never know how these threads will turn out in the end.

Ey up, n'that's 'ow we like it.

Don't try change 'owt!

http://m.wikihow.com/Speak-With-a-Yorkshire-Accent

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ey up, n'that's 'ow we like it.

Don't try change 'owt!

http://m.wikihow.com/Speak-With-a-Yorkshire-Accent

Cheers Donie. I'm currently rolling down the Dales in a bathtub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

wil wrote: »
    Second best?
    Wow Did you see Ryan jump

Would probably have laughed if I was not so tired. Still topic of conversation around the table this morning.
    RobertKK wrote: »
    Did Chemistry for the leaving, loved it, never made a bomb though.

I did as well. The closest we got was that snake thing the teacher did with us a few times. When she added the last ingredient it raised out of the tube I suppose like 7up out of the bottle if you shake it a few times before opening.

Advertisement