Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I have 4 invites to share. If you are looking for one then PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

beecee wrote: »
    I have 3 invites, but not sure what the right protocol is. Is the spreadsheet still being updated?

Or can I just give them out to whoever PMs me? If it's easier I can PM you the invite links, Jayop?
    coldfire1x wrote: »
    I have 4 invites to share. If you are looking for one then PM me.

The spreadsheet isn't up to date because of the open days. I'd send the invites to whoever has asked for them recently because anyone on the list from the start should have gotten one by now if they wanted it.

Hopefully anyone who wants it will get it by christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Could anyone that has already purchased the one plus x give me some idea of delivery times pls.

Paid for express delivery, does it take the 5-10 business days to ship in most cases? Will I be waiting 2 to 3 weeks before delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

Could anyone that has already purchased the one plus x give me some idea of delivery times pls.

Paid for express delivery, does it take the 5-10 business days to ship in most cases? Will I be waiting 2 to 3 weeks before delivery?

Hi,

It took a week for me ordered on the 3rd Dec. and it arrived yesterday the 10th. The express delivery term they use is when the courier (DHL) has the package in my case DHL picked it up on the 7th from them.

So add another 3-5 days on top of the express delivery. Most people get it within 8 days (weekends not included)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

I ordered mine on a Thursday - had it in my hand on the Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

That's perfect guys thanks for that. Ordered on the 8th and it's still saying processing. Hopefully here by next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I just saw ive three shareable invites. Pm me if you want one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

I've an invite if anyone wants it, just PM me your email address. Its available for 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I've two left

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The list looks to be finished?
    I have 3 invites to share ,PM me if you want one.Send on your email address and I'll forward 1 on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭richy

Can I get an invite guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I still have couple of invites. PM if anyone needs one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pruntasaurus Rex

I have 3 invites I can share if anyone wants one...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

yabadabado wrote: »
    The list looks to be finished?
    I have 3 invites to share ,PM me if you want one.Send on your email address and I'll forward 1 on.
    All gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Any chance anyone has an invite for the ceramic? Or are they gold dust?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭emo72

i have 1 invites. pm me if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

OnePlus X sale today for 24 hours. No invite needed.

I have 3 invites if anyone wants one. PM with an email address and I'll send them on

• Registered Users Posts: 31 corkalien

I've one invite with 2 days left on it. PM me if you want it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭goob20s

If any one wants an invite code for oneplus x pm me
    edit;here you go EUA6-4258-FF20-E081

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Couple of invites here:

EU57-AC76-805A-8919
    EU6D-0758-8C61-5BBF
    EUCB-3274-20EB-9E26

Valid for next 5 days (aka they issued on Christmas eve- with a 1 week validity).

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OperationYurt

I know I've hardly no posts but could I be added to the list please? I just looked at it there and the waiting list doesn't seem too long. I'd be happy to let regular posters jump the queue ahead of me so long as I get an invite eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stcosmin

Looking for an invite if anyone has one going spare.
    Thank you,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Also looking for an invite if anyone has one spare please!

You can buy them without an invite tomorrow, Tuesday 5th for 24 hours

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Folks would this be a decent upgrade from a HTC One M7?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Dcully wrote: »

No- the camera on the HTC is far better than the camera on this. I had an M7, I now have an M8 and the One Plus. The One Plus- is a nice phone- but its not a scratch on either the M7 or M8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

Dcully wrote: »

No- the camera on the HTC is far better than the camera on this. I had an M7, I now have an M8 and the One Plus. The One Plus- is a nice phone- but its not a scratch on either the M7 or M8

Only upgrade i can think of is OPX has a better front camera and 1 gb more extra ram.

I still prefer the back camera of your HTC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Thegogetter

Hi, I'm new to boards but if anyone has a one plus X champange invite I'd really love it please

Advertisement