Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I got three invites but they all seem to have the exact same code. I will use one, are the other two shareable or did they just send me the exact same message with one invite three times?

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I got three invites but they all seem to have the exact same code. I will use one, are the other two shareable or did they just send me the exact same message with one invite three times?

Use yours first and then see if the link still works. Likely just the same message 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I have 2
    possibly 3 codes if anyone wants them.
    First requests under this post gets them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Would be interested if they are shareable codes. Thanks

Thats not how the system works, but then again, im high up on the list :) Send it my way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Even if the code's not shareable, there is a work around.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/

I got a code & ordered, can i be taken off the list please!

Dont break the system. Sorry, not fully clear on it...send the codes to whoevers next

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have received an invite from Hector Mildew so I can be removed from list.

2 given to above posters under my post.
    I am awaiting on third one to arrive.
    When it does I will post here again and first reply gets it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

vectra wrote: »
    2 given to above posters under my post.
    I am awaiting on third one to arrive.
    When it does I will post here again and first reply gets it.

What about the posters in the list? See first post.

• Advertisement

I got sent one via a pm, sorry, like I said, I wasnt clear on the rules but it turns out they arent shareable anyway. Apologies, didnt mean to jump in front of anyone

What about the posters in the list? See first post.

Didnt see that list.
    Just posted here and offered them

Dont break the system. Sorry, not fully clear on it...send the codes to whoevers next

Dont worry. Ill pass vectras one onto Francescoli. Unless it starts to expire, then its mine (im next after Francescoli anyways)

I got sent one via a pm, sorry, like I said, I wasnt clear on the rules but it turns out they arent shareable anyway. Apologies, didnt mean to jump in front of anyone

Does that mean you're going to pass it back into the queue?

Francescoli is waiting on an invite, and then im next after him/her. Since Vectra sent me an invite, you could PM Francescoli the one you got.

If you're feeling the Grinch spirit and dont fancy passing the invite back into the queue, i'll give "my one" to Francescoli and wait my turn. :P

Does that mean you're going to pass it back into the queue?

Francescoli is waiting on an invite, and then im next after him/her. Since Vectra sent me an invite, you could PM Francescoli the one you got.

If you're feeling the Grinch spirit and dont fancy passing the invite back into the queue, i'll give "my one" to Francescoli and wait my turn. :P

Its not shareable... no good to anyone. I'm still looking for one myself.
    Whos updating the google docs list, just a reminder can I be added to it please.

Its not shareable... no good to anyone. I'm still looking for one myself.
    Whos updating the google docs list, just a reminder can I be added to it please.

The OP is, but they're offline atm.

I'll forward the invite I got on to Frances now so, on the off chance that its a shareable one.

yabadabado has theirs anyways, so they can be updated in the doc.

Hi,
    Can I be added to the list.

Sent you on one there. As Pixel said, it may not be a shareable one. Keep us posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fearmhor18

Hi whats the story with the list, can I get my name added to if please?

yabadabado wrote: »
    I have received an invite from Hector Mildew so I can be removed from list.

The invite isn't shareable so I am still in need of one.Jayop can you keep me on the list.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

Sent you on one there. As Pixel said, it may not be a shareable one. Keep us posted.

That invite isn't shareable, tried it but getting the error message. Hopefully it's not long before we get the shareable invites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Can I request an invite please.

Owner of a oneplus one and apart from battery life I love this phone.

Is the Oneplus X only 290 euro.
    Seems like a steal.
    Any reviews yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Hi Folks,
    I just bought a OP2 a few minutes ago. Will the invites I get be locked to OP2 purchases or could I give them to people to buy an OPx? Does anyone know how long my invites will take to arrive in my account?

Looking for an OPx invite that I can replace when mine come through to my account, if anyone has one. Or could I get put on the list to wait for one?

I just got my OPX invite luckily enough, if I get any shareable ones I'll y'all know

fearmhor18 wrote: »
    I just got my OPX invite luckily enough, if I get any shareable ones I'll y'all know

Good stuff. Can you tell us when you registered for an invite on the their website, might give others here an idea where they stand. I registered on the 28 October so expect I'm way down the list.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Good stuff. Can you tell us when you registered for an invite on the their website, might give others here an idea where they stand. I registered on the 28 October so expect I'm way down the list.

I cant remember exactly, I registered within 24 hours of announcement anyways. I linked my account on my FB etc so I don't know if many other people signed up through me but I doubt it was many to be honest. I've never purchased a OP before so its a nice suprise

I cant remember exactly, I registered within 24 hours of announcement anyways. I linked my account on my FB etc so I don't know if many other people signed up through me but I doubt it was many to be honest. I've never purchased a OP before so its a nice suprise

Checked my email. Reservation confirmation email from OP

Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Checked my email. Reservation confirmation email from OP

Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Ooo, I signed up on the 30th. Could be soon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm updating the list now.

Has anyone tried that trick from the reddit post on the last page for sharing the unshareable invites??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

OK I've the list updates. As far as I can make out no-one has tried to use the trick from Reddit to claim the phone.

If Yabadabado wants to try to claim it I'm willing to try with my non shareable invite. I have one day left on it so we'd need to do it this afternoon at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm updating the list now.

Has anyone tried that trick from the reddit post on the last page for sharing the unshareable invites??

I tried to add in the other gmail addresses- and I sent test e-mails when nothing happened- to no avail- maybe that trick worked once upon a time- but its certainly not working now.

Advertisement