Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus X

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Any other One Plus X owners know how to set the camera to store images automatically on to the SD card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jakes

Hi Folks,

Can anyone advise how long an invite takes? I'm looking to get a one plus for my gf for christmas, I signed up on Friday on their site.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

jakes wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Can anyone advise how long an invite takes? I'm looking to get a one plus for my gf for christmas, I signed up on Friday on their site.

Thanks

It was open to buy on Friday until yesterday - you didn't need an invite?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jakes

ah ****e, I think I signed up for the newsletter actually

Signed up proper there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Is there anywhere to get a custom case for this ? My wife wants to get a picture of our daughter if possible. Easy for iPhones but can't find anything for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Cyrus wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to get a custom case for this ? My wife wants to get a picture of our daughter if possible. Easy for iPhones but can't find anything for this

Always available on Aliexpress. Caveat emptor.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

JoyPad wrote: »
    Always available on Aliexpress. Caveat emptor.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Hotfix patch for 2.1.3 will start rollout tonight
    We have expedited a hotfix patch (2.1.3-x) for some of the common issues reported after our 2.1.3 OTA last week. This patch includes fixes for:

YouTube playback issues in Chrome
    Keyboard lag experienced especially in Chrome
    Lag experienced while scrolling in Chrome

The OTA will start incremental rollout tonight. We hope this remedies the inconvenience some of you have been experiencing since the last OTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭onform

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Hotfix patch for 2.1.3 will start rollout tonight

Anyone get this yet? Does it solve the issues as described?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ManAboutCouch

onform wrote: »
    Anyone get this yet? Does it solve the issues as described?
    I didn't wait for the OTA, downloaded the .zip and ran it. It fixed the SD card issue certainly.

Edit: Ah, I see you were talking about the hotfix to be applied to 2.1.3. I don't use Chrome, so hadn't run into any issues with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

If I download the zip, reboot into twrp and sideload will it erase my apps and settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

No invites needed if you want to purchase OPX ad OP2 from tomorrow Dec. 5 til Dec. 7

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/just-in-time-for-the-holidays-the-oneplus-2-is-invite-free-forever.415040/

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Phone arriving tomorrow.

Excited.

Can anyone recommend a cover?

It comes with a transparent cover, I've just been using that, its fine.

Zombienosh wrote: »
    It comes with a transparent cover, I've just been using that, its fine.

+ 1

Phone arriving tomorrow.

Excited.

Can anyone recommend a cover?

what's the current status of your phone on DHL website?

Mine still shows it's on China as per last update. Location - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

5star02707 wrote: »

Mine still shows it's on China as per last update. Location - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/dhl-shipping-explained.405822/

Ye, on desktop mine is still showing that but on m.dhl.ie i'm getting the full history.
    Ordered late last Monday night. Showing in Dublin now.

did anyone here get their phone when status on my orders is still "processing"?
    Yesterday i got a text from DHL that expected delivery is tomorrow but when i checked the status it is still processing?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

did anyone here get their phone when status on my orders is still "processing"?
    Yesterday i got a text from DHL that expected delivery is tomorrow but when i checked the status it is still processing?

Yes that happens all the time.

• Advertisement

alright then i guess i just have to find out tomorrow if the phone arrives or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lads did Customs hold any of yours?

Just got a text from DHL telling me its at Customs and Excise and they are looking for an EORI number, proof of payment etc.

Have no idea what an EORI number is

Just got a text from DHL telling me its at Customs and Excise and they are looking for an EORI number, proof of payment etc.

Nope, I got 2 with no hassle.

The Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) scheme was introduced on 1st July 2009 (replacing the Trader Unique Reference Number system previously used in the UK) and it’s basically a method for tracking imports and exports within the EU.
    An EORI number is assigned to an individual legal identity (i.e. sole trader, partnership, company or individual) by your local member state (so if you’re in the UK – by HMRC) and that EORI number is then used to identify you and your shipments across all EU countries.
    And really it’s as simple as that – it is just a number given to importers and exporters throughout Europe that can be easily and consistently identified by customs.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/eori-supporting-guidance

haven't received my phone yet, as for your problem i'd say contact OnePlus or even DHL and ask them what your EORI number is
    Ye, on desktop mine is still showing that but on m.dhl.ie i'm getting the full history.
    Ordered late last Monday night. Showing in Dublin now.

did you receive your phone yet?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/eori-supporting-guidance

haven't received my phone yet, as for your problem i'd say contact OnePlus or even DHL and ask them what your EORI number is

did you receive your phone yet?

Delivered an hour ago.

Jesus, It's a fcuking gorgeous piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Jesus, It's a fcuking gorgeous piece.

Thats what she said

Yeah I thought the same when I got mine, its wrapped up under the tree for Mrs. Nut now !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Has anyone been able to get their Facebook contacts to sync with the contacts on the one plus x?

Typically when I selected Facebook in Accounts through settings (on the actual phone) I could sync contacts,calendar etc

since getting my oneplusx, cant for the life of me find a menu or option to Sync contacts. I want ideally to get Facebook profile pics, in for my contacts.

Anyone got this working? Another guy in the office with the phone also has this problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

TheDoc wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get their Facebook contacts to sync with the contacts on the one plus x?

Typically when I selected Facebook in Accounts through settings (on the actual phone) I could sync contacts,calendar etc

since getting my oneplusx, cant for the life of me find a menu or option to Sync contacts. I want ideally to get Facebook profile pics, in for my contacts.

Anyone got this working? Another guy in the office with the phone also has this problem.

That's down to Facebook blocking it. It's not possible without hacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That's down to Facebook blocking it. It's not possible without hacks

oh I see, so the issue is with Facebook?

Advertisement