Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Maybe they're truly random. :)

I just find it absolutely bizarre that no matter where I sit the same people are always around me.

Even in Nowlan Park!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Emailed the Season Ticket office and another draw will take place for people with 100% attendance. No luck the last time but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Trampas wrote: »
    A friend of mine got a ticket for the game at the weekend in section 306 and didn't have ST on it. Had the person name on it but didn't have any reference to season ticket unlike mine. We were 303.

Make what you want from that

There are over 4,000 "Term" tickets for both hurling and football finals. Located in 304/05. €3,500 for ten years, =20 finals.

Money taken for replay there in the last hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

season tickets are out. 305 last time, 303 for the replay, cant complain I suppose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭glack

No money taken and no ticket in my account...but the email did say they would be processing payments today and tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow I'll know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Menoetius wrote: »
    season tickets are out. 305 last time, 303 for the replay, cant complain I suppose!

Where can you see that

km79 wrote: »
    Where can you see that

logged in, it's print at home for the replay rather than tickets posting out

304 G

FFS

If it rains I'll flip.

Menoetius wrote: »
    logged in, it's print at home for the replay rather than tickets posting out

nothing there for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

304 G

FFS

If it rains I'll flip.

Hope it spills Bonnie!:D In all seriousness you've got super seats,virtual half way and not too near the front.

Still nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Emailed the Season Ticket office and another draw will take place for people with 100% attendance. No luck the last time but fingers crossed.

how many tickets do they draw out in total ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

how many tickets do they draw out in total ?

I asked that and got no response.

Probably **** all!

seligehgit wrote: »
    Hope it spills Bonnie!:D In all seriousness you've got super seats,virtual half way and not too near the front.

Still nothing for me.

The problem with going to Croker (home ground yo) so often is that I know the place like the back of my hand so I know exactly what I'm in for.

Tbh the poncho saved me the last day so I'll do that again. However... I'd rather GG

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

706U. Hopefully someone feeds the pigeons over near dollymount, and they are not interrupting my view. Halfway line, but v high. Won't need my poncho!

Nothing for me yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

Nothing for me yet

Nor me. It took a few days to process the payments for the first game so its probably the same scenario. If nothing happens today I'll email them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 winter2016

Just out of curiousity did anyone get "good tickets" for last match. There should be a capacity of 16,000 in the lower cusack from 301 to 311 and yet all the tickets I heard of were 301. 302. 309, 310 311 or if central were very low rows. We were in F and it was a disaster if one person stood up it had a domino effect and very hard to see what was happening as the ball would go towards the goal

winter2016 wrote: »
    Just out of curiousity did anyone get "good tickets" for last match. There should be a capacity of 16,000 in the lower cusack from 301 to 311 and yet all the tickets I heard of were 301. 302. 309, 310 311 or if central were very low rows. We were in F and it was a disaster if one person stood up it had a domino effect and very hard to see what was happening as the ball would go towards the goal

305 row N last time, very good seats IMO. Down to 303 now but could be worse.

I would rather be close to the pitch but central than right up the back.
    the further you are up the sides the more height you need.

309 row T
    More central but slightly lower
    Happy enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

302 row Z this time. Was 302 EE last weekend. Would have preferred something more central this time. Would love to know how these are generated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

703 A.
    Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

308 flippin Row C. I was 307 L last game. Too low for my liking but my seats have been sound up until now so cant complain too much.
    At least its handier for jumping the barrier when Mayo win!

statto25 wrote: »
    308 flippin Row C. I was 307 L last game. Too low for my liking but my seats have been sound up until now so cant complain too much.
    At least its handier for jumping the barrier when Mayo win!
    PLAN B PLAN B
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

301 CC

Terrible section, but at least its not the front few rows.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

306 K this time, was 306 G last time, thought G was a bit low tbh so happy with the few extra rows back.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

301 - 3 seats from the hill - 305 this time. Row C -

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭eastmayo

305 row ee last time....305 row FF this time.cant complain with that

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

309 row T
    More central but slightly lower
    Happy enough

Snap 309 T also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

308 Row W. Mighty