Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple with six children killed in Palestine

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

CruelCoin wrote: »
    I'm going to break my own rule and post this here, if only to break you stream of propagandist ****e.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/09/hamas-quietly-admits-it-fired-rockets-from-civilian-areas/380149/

As a senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad told the Associated Press:
    The Israelis kept saying rockets were fired from schools or hospitals when in fact they were fired 200 or 300 meters (yards) away. Still, there were some mistakes made and they were quickly dealt with."

There were some mistakes made. Hmmmmmmm

"As we noted at the time, UNRWA admitted (twice) that Hamas rockets had been found in UNRWA facilities that the group claimed were not being used as shelters. "

In a number of incidents, Hamas terrorists threatened to kill UNRWA personnel if they revealed that the Islamist group was using the UN facilities for purposes of war, to ensure that they would not speak out about Hamas’s activities.

Look, for every accusation you can give claiming civilians were not used as human shields, i can give one claiming they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I'm going to break my own rule and post this here, if only to break you stream of propagandist ****e.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/09/hamas-quietly-admits-it-fired-rockets-from-civilian-areas/380149/

The Israelis kept saying rockets were fired from schools or hospitals when in fact they were fired 200 or 300 meters (yards) away. Still, there were some mistakes made and they were quickly dealt with."

"As we noted at the time, UNRWA admitted (twice) that Hamas rockets had been found in UNRWA facilities that the group claimed were not being used as shelters. "

In a number of incidents, Hamas terrorists threatened to kill UNRWA personnel if they revealed that the Islamist group was using the UN facilities for purposes of war, to ensure that they would not speak out about Hamas’s activities.

Look, for every accusation you can give claiming civilians were not used as human shields, i can give one claiming they were.
    there was only 1 incident of weapons being stored in a UN school. once discovered the weapons were removed. it was then blown out of all proportion and made out to be the done thing all the time when it was just 1 incident. the IDF use palestinian children as human shields, plenty of documented evidence exists.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

You're stretching, i mean reaaaaly stretching if you going to label america and britain as terrorists and hamas as freedom fighters.
    Is this the say it until it becomes true tactic? You have provided ZERO evidence or reasoning that the actions of Israel and its allies do not 100% equally fit your own definition of terrorism.
    So go on then, once more: A is a terrorism but B isn't because I don't like A and I like B.

Interesting that's the one and only time you want to listen to what the UN has to say isn't it? And the UN ensured the weapons were removed. As is their job.
    Let's not forget Israel deliberately targeted UN troops themselves (Irishmen at that). They are above any and all law.

Hey, maybe is Israel want Hamas to stop putting military equipment close to civilians they should stop stealing their land so they've a bit more room?
    Just a thought, eh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I'm going (............)claiming they were.

"accusations" indeed. Up to relatively recently it was official IDF policy to use human shields, and that isn't an accusation, it's a fact.
    http://www.btselem.org/topic/human_shields

Any response to my last post, or is it still '....but Hamas' time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

No
    Palestinians will be fine tomorrow if no idiots try to stab Jews. Very simple. Don't stab people, you won't be shot.

Palestinians will be fine tomorrow if no idiots try to stab Jews. Very simple. Don't stab people, you won't be shot.
    What a pity facts and history don't match your Zionist PR recital.
    Peace? Israel steals your land and kills your families.
    War? Israel steals your land and kills your families.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

These Palestinian/Israel threads are like a tennis match that goes on forever without a break point…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

What about Israel having military centres in the middle of Tel Aviv?

• Advertisement

Zebra3 wrote: »
    What about Israel having military centres in the middle of Tel Aviv?
    They're not terrorists because they're not terrorists because they're not terrorists so it doesn't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Use peaceful means.

Like the Zionist terror groups used peaceful means to create there settler state?

1948, Palestine. The Haganah, now styling itself a “Jewish Army,” struck Upper Galilee in northeastern Palestine and claimed to have crushed any Arab resistance by the end of the week. Safad, capital of Upper Galilee and normally a city of 15,000 Arabs, was reported by the Jewish Agency as having been “cleansed” of Arabs by May 6. The only remaining occupants of the town were 2,000 Jews. Haganah announced that all Arab property had been confiscated from the owners and would be given to Jewish settlers.

I can go on all day with the atrocities that the Jewish/Zionist terror gangs committed to eliminate the Palestinians from there land, or also known as ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

they won't be fine, they will be shot simply for not being a jew. or even the right type of jew

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Hold on, your post is incomplete.

they won't be fine, they will be shot simply for not being a jew. or even the right type of jew

FYP ;)

Advertisement