Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

manafana wrote: »
    disgusting human beings the lot of them anyway, money no good to them now

wwwwait… Disgusting thing that they (allegedly) did, and if they did it, they should make lavish personal reparation – not talking about money but about change and working to help others and changing their friends. If they did it. They haven't been tried or convicted; innocent till proven guilty.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

‘It never gets easier, you just get faster’. After registering my 46th fastest time up Stocking Lane this morning (out of 47 attempts) I wish to dispute the second part of this saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

colm18 wrote: »
    ‘It never gets easier, you just get faster’. After registering my 46th fastest time up Stocking Lane this morning (out of 47 attempts) I wish to dispute the second part of this saying...

When fighting a gorilla, you don't stop, when you get tired. You keep going until the gorilla gets tired.

Or something....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Eamonnator wrote: »
    When fighting a gorilla, you don't stop, when you get tired. You keep going until the gorilla gets tired.

Or something....

If you hang around when a gorilla starts a fight, you have already lost.

Dublin Plan seems to have quietly removed any reference to cycling:

http://irishcycle.com/2015/12/06/vision-for-cycling-for-all-ages-and-abilities-removed-from-dublin-plan/

Note: Comments due in before 16th December 2015.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

12360383_10153101357941890_1814705908570012338_n.jpg?oh=38df2ce1a4684e065a4f3b5e7e7a0ef4&oe=56F04F2D

Caption competition.

12360383_10153101357941890_1814705908570012338_n.jpg?oh=38df2ce1a4684e065a4f3b5e7e7a0ef4&oe=56F04F2D

Caption competition.

IT'S ON VIDEO! I'M PUTTING WHAT YOU DID ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW!! IT'S BEING STREAMED TO THE INTERNET LIVE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Caption competition.

Should have been in the OP for this thread

:pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

New Garmin 2000 offers text messaging, Whatsapp, Netflix and Spotify.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Bike monitoring increase since fixed penalty notice introduction

(i know it's a tv)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I just found out that ski-bike is a thing! I want to try it now, it sounds awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

AstraMonti wrote: »
    I just found out that ski-bike is a thing! I want to try it now, it sounds awesome.
    This sort of thing?

mccartney.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

More like this sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Caption competition.

Is old Soviet bicycle computer. Built to last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

New Garmin 2000 offers text messaging, Whatsapp, Netflix and Spotify.

One of the things I like about me bike is the lack of Whatsapp, Netflix.......

I hope they keep making a 500 like unit for a bit longer.

#when_did_i_get_so_old

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

500 is still, hands down, the best Garmin out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Some of next years proteam jerseys have been released with a few noticeable changes
    AG2R - Is suppose less brown can only be a good thing
    CUB8Y1sXAAAXeEi.jpg

BIG Changes for Etixx but not sure about the lidl logo
    CVZKBa-U4AEOXdH.jpg
    8c2d5fa85cafd69f9a27a46698102f82.jpg

IAM Cycling
    CVxwP_qWoAAzeYs.png

Androni seem to have toned things down a bit
    4d6289623e5cfada2443f4cada4ffe6765a42e3c.jpg

Movistar - A subtle change but Valvarde's national champions jersey is a disgrace
    CTdv6wPWsAA80fj.jpg
    tpRZskX.jpg
    valverde-presenta-su-maillot-de-campeon-de-espana-fotos-002.jpg

A few more are due out in the coming weeks and rumours of a major change to the fluoro Tinkoff kit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Movistar are very protective of the jersey and bike colours from what I hear. They pays the wages and Valverde is the big star so they want their logo and colours to be prominent on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I always thought that AG2R's jersey got unnecessarily bad press.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Lovely IAM kit again. Rumours that Katusha are switching to black.

• Advertisement

Lovely IAM kit again. Rumours that Katusha are switching to black.

Agree about the IAM kit.

Sneak previews i have seen suggest that the katusha kit will be predominately red

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I actually preferred this years IAM kit, it looks very white, not a fan of that. Great design though.

I don't mind the Movistar kit, but Valverde's Nat Champs kit just looks badly designed, I don't mind its lack of prominence. The white again just looks bad IMO.

The Etixx jersey and shorts don't 'go' together. I know they're limited with sponsors but the black striping on the jersey going into nothing but a lidl square is a bit jarring/shyte looking.

AG2R I quite like, I don't mind the brown at all and the white is nice on it.

gadetra wrote: »
    I actually preferred this years IAM kit, it looks very white, not a fan of that.

I don't mind the Movistar kit, but Valverde's Nat Champs kit just looks badly designed, I don't mind its lack of prominence. The white again just looks bad IMO.

Yeah the 2015 IAM kit was lovely, although I think there's too many dark kits at the moment.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

cunavalos wrote: »
    not sure about the lidl logo
    I am (not "IAM"!)

downwiththatsortofthingcarefulnow-1.jpg

The King and his wheels

371269.jpg

cunavalos wrote: »
    A few more are due out in the coming weeks and rumours of a major change to the fluoro Tinkoff kit

A major change indeed

23leb6h.jpg

Apparently it is only the training kit like the camo kit early last year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Wow. It's both awesome and awful.

I just can't warm to the flouro.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I'm torn.
    I shop in Lidl, so should support Etixx,
    But I have a Canyon so should support Moviestar or that other team that uses Canyon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Check point in life.

Check point!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement