Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

ElTel wrote: »
    Have him too.
    He has trended down to that figure relatively quickly. (especially since he dropped 0.1M the previous GW)
    I'm doubtful he'll survive but have only utilized the price change prediction site this year.
    The predictions seem to be getting better but the likes of Ritchie and Deeney seem to be at the precipice at least a week and have survived!
    3 hours to decide.
    Good luck.

I still have confidence in Mane and might just take the fall if it happens. Patience isn't something that comes often in this game seemingly with these price drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

JokerD wrote: »
    I still have confidence in Mane and might just take the fall if it happens. Patience isn't something that comes often in this game seemingly with these price drops.

Exactly.
    If he survives tonight and plays tomorrow he will reset to 0.(info. supplied by the main guys on these threads that you probably know.)
    I'm gonna hold him cos I've used my FT.
    Will probably drop but hopefully will be fit to play on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Fletcher -90.9% and 330 transfers away from a drop, while the guy I bigged up (Westwood) is at +64.5% :(

I don't really follow the different connotations like a lot of you lads but would some of those be WC transfers meaning he mightn't fall for a few days yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    I don't really follow the different connotations like a lot of you lads but would some of those be WC transfers meaning he mightn't fall for a few days yet?

Probably WCs and people doing Fletcher to Mahrez. I think he'll drop sooner than nawt

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

JokerD wrote: »
    I'd have done the same, only for my fear that he won't play this week anyway. You've a double whammy thing going on with the risk of not being fit at all (or for 2 games in a week), and United coming in with a bid for him that leads to him not playing for that reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up: Gomis

Down: Crouch, Wickham, Ward-Prowse, Sissoko, Bolasie, J.Williams, Murray, Lambert, Vydra, Demichelis, Trippier, Zárate, Mané, Lopes, Lanzini, Lee, Iheanacho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Up: Gomis

Down: Crouch, Wickham, Ward-Prowse, Sissoko, Bolasie, J.Williams, Murray, Lambert, Vydra, Demichelis, Trippier, Zárate, Mané, Lopes, Lanzini, Lee, Iheanacho
    Atta' boy Gomis!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

2nd day in a row FFFix have had Gomez & McCarthy set to go up and not :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

hots wrote: »
    2nd day in a row FFFix have had Gomez & McCarthy set to go up and not :/

I brought McCarthy in on the night I WC'ed as it looked like he was going up. That was 9 night ago :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Benimar wrote: »
    I brought McCarthy in on the night I WC'ed as it looked like he was going up. That was 9 night ago :eek:

He is not the type of player that people will spend a free transfer on. The majority of his transfers i expect will be wildcards so his figures are anyone's guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FPLStats moved to a new server: http://fplstatistics.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

zarquon wrote: »
    He is not the type of player that people will spend a free transfer on. The majority of his transfers i expect will be wildcards so his figures are anyone's guess

All the same, someone like Ritchie is a bit strange, as you would imagine Ritchie->Mahrez has been a very popular transfer with regular transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Isn't it tomorrow Pedro comes off 'protected' status?

Only Wildcarded last week but thinking of swopping Sanchez out for him tomorrow eve before his inevitable .1 price rise tomor night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Only Wildcarded last week but thinking of swopping Sanchez out for him tomorrow eve before his inevitable .1 price rise tomor night.

I'd be surprised if he rises tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Nothing inevitable about his. He is due to come off protection at 15.53 tomorrow. It is extremely unlikely that he will get anywhere close to the required 47000 non wildcard transfers in the remaining hours until the price change.

On the other hand Sanchez is close to a rise but this is of no consequence if you are selling him anyway but will make him more expensive to buy back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

McCarthy set to rise tonight!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

McCarthy set to rise tonight!!:rolleyes:

Mick-McCarthy-001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:
    Defoe, Jermaine

Down:
    Given, Shay
    Lennon, Aaron
    Turner, Michael
    Adebayor, Emmanuel
    Gosling, Dan
    Townsend, Andros
    Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex
    Schneiderlin, Morgan
    Tettey, Alexander
    Gouffran, Yoan
    Amalfitano, Morgan
    Markovic, Lazar
    Ulloa, Leonardo
    Aarons, Rolando
    Samaras, Georgios
    Kramaric, Andrej
    Hepburn-Murphy, Rushian
    Fàbregas, Cesc
    Denayer, Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Defoe and Jermaine ???

Unexpected.

Was thinking who the hell is Jermaine. Lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fair ridiculous already the ratio of drops to rises. You'd think with all the experience, the buffs at FPL towers would have altered the formula to reflect things better. McCarthy to rise tomorrow :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ade down hopefully he gets a Pl move before the deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I've been well inspired on doing Fab -> Pedro yesterday :)! Now hopefully this inspiration will reflect into points ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭LostArt

Ade down hopefully he gets a Pl move before the deadline.

Rumoured to be off to West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

LostArt wrote: »
    Rumoured to be off to West Ham.

Are relations between the two clubs not poor because of the Olympic Stadium move? I thought that's what made Levy call off that move in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭LostArt

Lemlin wrote: »
    Are relations between the two clubs not poor because of the Olympic Stadium move? I thought that's what made Levy call off that move in January.

It looks like Levy just wants to offload Ade, he doesn't care to who anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

When is Pedro likely to rise considering he can't until after 12:45 on Saturday I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

MuddyDog wrote: »
    When is Pedro likely to rise considering he can't until after 12:45 on Saturday I assume?

That is incorrect. His price protection ends this afternoon so theoretically he could rise tonight. That is unlikely though as his transfers in so far this week do not count towards a rise. At a guess I would say Saturday or Sunday? Chelsea play a 15:00 KO tomorrow so a lot will depend on how that goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Any way to know what % ownership a player was the first week,i see mccarthy is 11.2% now ,the 6th highest ownership goalkeeper(schwarzer is 5th even though not playing),just wondering as he has been due a price rise for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

sword1 wrote: »
    Any way to know what % ownership a player was the first week,i see mccarthy is 11.2% now ,the 6th highest ownership goalkeeper(schwarzer is 5th even though not playing),just wondering as he has been due a price rise for so long

Alot of Mccarthy ownership is due to wildcards, as said elsewhere on here, he's not the kind of player you use a transfer on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Can't find % but go to http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php and click in a players name and you can see how many owned them day by day.
    Like this
    0fDJDLg.png

Advertisement