Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Can't find % but go to http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php and click in a players name and you can see how many owned them day by day.
    Like this

That is pretty much 90% - 95% of the people who WC I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Pedro unlocked on FPLStats and at 5% currently. FFFix has him going up 3.3%/hour so no chance he goes up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Pedro unlocked on FPLStats and at 5% currently. FFFix has him going up 3.3%/hour so no chance he goes up tonight

A percentage of those will be wildcards too. There is no chance he will go up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

My wildcard did not get me any risers at all(except those I already own or just brought in).

Reversed my team back to original one.

No money to be made this week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Tomorrow morning could be a big one though because that's exactly the time when anyone who had the full info on Pedro would bring him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

CSF wrote: »
    Tomorrow morning could be a big one though because that's exactly the time when anyone who had the full info on Pedro would bring him in.

I'll be happy to make a call by tomorrow night.
    Most of my team will have played at that stage.

If he blanks he mighn't make it at all on Sat which would be ideal as there's no MNF.

PARlance wrote: »
    I'll be happy to make a call by tomorrow night.
    Most of my team will have played at that stage.

If he blanks he mighn't make it at all on Sat which would be ideal as there's no MNF.
    My only thing with Pedro is if he isn't worth bringing in for Palace at home, it would take another virtuoso performance (which if I expect I should bring him in this week) to bring him in with Everton away and Arsenal as the next 2 games after that.

Hence, he isn't in my short-term plans. If he was I'd bring him in this week. However, he could certainly play his way into them and I could change my short-term plans to facilitate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

CSF wrote: »
    My only thing with Pedro is if he isn't worth bringing in for Palace at home, it would take another virtuoso performance (which if I expect I should bring him in this week) to bring him in with Everton away and Arsenal as the next 2 games after that.

Hence, he isn't in my short-term plans. If he was I'd bring him in this week. However, he could certainly play his way into them and I could change my short-term plans to facilitate him.

Ah ok, I'm happy to see what he does against Palace, if he has a stormer then he'll be going straight in as a potential season keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Mccarthy set to rise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Ah nuts, I thought I was safe leaving Pelle (on my team) and Diouf (want to bring in) earlier today but now it looks like they're going down and up respectively tonight.

I'm currently on -4, it's hardly worth -8 for .2 ? I'll most likely WC for the International.

nVxuxKH.png

Your thoughts are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

Colking wrote: »
    Ah nuts, I thought I was safe leaving Pelle (on my team) and Diouf (want to bring in) earlier today but now it looks like they're going down and up respectively tonight.

I'm currently on -4, it's hardly worth -8 for .2 ? I'll most likely WC for the International.

nVxuxKH.png

Your thoughts are welcome.

I'd chance Pelle for another week, wouldn't lose 4 pts, definite starter, as likely to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Deco99 wrote: »
    Mccarthy set to rise

I'll believe it when I see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

I'll believe it when I see it!

I didn't have a smiley emoticon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Who I looking like going up in price tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Gomez
    Wilson
    Kolarov
    Diouf
    Costa
    Targett

Its more the fallers I am interested in. Whats the accuracy like on the fallers? Hendo & Rooney above the 100, will they likely fall tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Gomez
    Wilson
    Kolarov
    Diouf
    Costa
    Targett

Its more the fallers I am interested in. Whats the accuracy like on the fallers? Hendo & Rooney above the 100, will they likely fall tonight?

http://fplstatistics.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

If Cook or Bassong fall to 4.4 then I will be able to squeeze Pedro and Benteke into my team (on WC currently). It would mean having a ropey enough backline something like this though:

Kolarov - Gomez - Cook - Prodl - Targett
    Kolarov - Gomez - Bassong - Ward - Targett

A Targett rise would be nice also as it would give me some breathing room once he loses his place.

Will wait and see what the update brings and then go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    If Cook or Bassong fall to 4.4 then I will be able to squeeze Pedro and Benteke into my team (on WC currently). It would mean having a ropey enough backline something like this though:

Kolarov - Gomez - Cook - Prodl - Targett
    Kolarov - Gomez - Bassong - Ward - Targett

A Targett rise would be nice also as it would give me some breathing room once he loses his place.

Will wait and see what the update brings and then go from there.

A .1 rise for Targett will do noone any good as he'll be out of the team after the international break when Bertrand is fit, can't see him rising to 4.2(in order to bank a profit) when his place is more or less gone

You could drop Kolarov to Sagna and upgrade a 4.0/4.5, but with Clichy injured it's very hard to look past Kolarov.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

shineon23 wrote: »
    A .1 rise for Targett will do noone any good as he'll be out of the team after the international break when Bertrand is fit, can't see him rising to 4.2(in order to bank a profit) when his place is more or less gone

I think he means that if he rises .1 he's less likely to drop below 4 for longer and thus we'll all be less likely to lose value on him when he does inevitably lose his place as we'll have more time to get him out (ideally for someone who costs 3.9 in my mind)

Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa.

Interesting that Mahrez has a 0.3 rise despite being way off the threshold. It looks like FPLS and FFfix are both wrong on their guess that it requires triple nti for a 0.3 rise. It seems to be double NTI for both 0.2 and 0.3 rise i.e. 94K. I'm sure both sites will update their formula to reflect this.

Edit: Fallers now updated.

Berghuis
    Bamford
    Jarvis
    Sessegnon
    Deeney
    Tabanou
    Giaccherini
    Adam
    Eriksen
    Rodriguez
    O'Neil
    Howson
    de Jong
    Herrera
    Evans
    Caballero
    Origi
    Henderson
    Osman
    Moses
    Oscar
    Terry
    Kermorgant
    Atsu
    N'Zogbia
    Mertesacker
    Walcott

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

zarquon wrote: »
    Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa. No fallers.

Interesting that Mahrez has a 0.3 rise despite being way off the threshold. It looks like FPLS and FFfix are both wrong on their guess that it requires triple nti for a 0.3 rise. It seems to be double NTI for both 0.2 and 0.3 rise i.e. 94K. I'm sure both sites will update their formula to reflect this.

What site is saying no fallers? Total FPL gave me the following list?

Up:
    Mahrez, Riyad
    Diouf, Mame Biram
    Wilson, Callum
    Da Silva Costa, Diego
    Gomez, Joseph

Down:
    Osman, Leon
    Moses, Victor
    Walcott, Theo
    Terry, John
    N'Zogbia, Charles
    Henderson, Jordan
    Adam, Charlie
    Jarvis, Matthew
    O'Neil, Gary
    Mertesacker, Per
    Rodriguez, Jay
    Oscar
    Evans, Jonny
    Giaccherini, Emanuele
    Eriksen, Christian
    Caballero, Willy
    Herrera, Ander
    de Jong, Siem
    Atsu, Christian
    Kermorgant, Yann
    Origi, Divock
    Howson, Jonny
    Tabanou, Franck
    Deeney, Troy
    Sessegnon, Stéphane
    Bamford, Patrick
    Berghuis, Steven

Bit surprised that Kolarov didn't rise

Bit surprised that Kolarov didn't rise

You can blame wildcards for that. He'll go up tomorrow night though.

shineon23 wrote: »
    What site is saying no fallers? Total FPL gave me the following list?

FPLS. They were slow with the fall update.

Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa.

Edit: Fallers now updated.

Berghuis
    Bamford
    Jarvis
    Sessegnon
    Deeney
    Tabanou
    Giaccherini
    Adam
    Eriksen
    Rodriguez
    O'Neil
    Howson
    de Jong
    Herrera
    Evans
    Caballero
    Origi
    Henderson
    Osman
    Moses
    Oscar
    Terry
    Kermorgant
    Atsu
    N'Zogbia
    Mertesacker
    Walcott

Has the game itself been consistent with its rules/formula?

ElTel wrote: »
    Has the game itself been consistent with its rules/formula?

No, it tweaks the formulas on a yearly basis. Looks like another change now for 0.3 rises. This will make it easier for 0.3 now so we'll see more of them than last year. It'll only take 235K transfers now with no wasted NTI to trigger a 0.3 rise. We could easily see some 0.3 rises during the upcoming 2 week break if a form player has a blinder again at the weekend.

No, it tweaks the formulas on a yearly basis. Looks like another change now for 0.3 rises. This will make it easier for 0.3 now so we'll see more of them than last year. It'll only take 235K transfers now with no wasted NTI to trigger a 0.3 rise. We could easily see some 0.3 rises during the upcoming 2 week break if a form player has a blinder again at the weekend.

I hear you.
    But what I meant in OP is, the game this year over the first few weeks.

ElTel wrote: »
    I hear you.
    But what I meant in OP is, the game this year over the first few weeks.

It was consistent with 0.1 and 0.2 rises. This is the first week with a 0.3 rise. As far as i'm aware the formulae have never been changed mid season.

You can blame wildcards for that. He'll go up tomorrow night though.

Not if he gets a red :pac:

• Advertisement

Need Sakho to play today, come off yellow and reset that plummeting NTI. Those NTI geniuses who understand this better than I do in spite of my repeated attempts to wrap my head around it; this is how it works right?

Advertisement