Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Second transfer done for -4 Tettey to Anya ( Avoids a 0.1M hit )
    Thinking Mane to Pedro will be done this week too.
    Pedro is locked until Fri. 28th. So he could rise 0.1M before GW starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭Invincible

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is FPLstatistics down? I can't get into it to see who is due to fall/rise.

Would someone mind posting same?

Was down earlier, up now, but slow to process.
    Company, Aguero,Redmond and McCarthy set to rise, Hazard at -96.8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Risers:
    Callum Wilson 5.4 to 5.5
    Vincent Kompany 6.2 to 6.3
    Sergio Agüero 13.1 to 13.2
    Nathan Redmond 5.5 to 5.6

Fallers:
    Theo Walcott 8.7 to 8.6
    Ibrahim Afellay 5.5 to 5.4
    Chung-yong Lee 4.5 to 4.4
    Kevin Mirallas 7.0 to 6.9
    James McCarthy 5.0 to 4.9
    Adam Matthews 4.5 to 4.4
    Harry Kane 9.5 to 9.4
    Billy Jones 4.5 to 4.4
    Liam Bridcutt 4.5 to 4.4
    Joleon Lescott 5.0 to 4.9
    Mohamed El Ouriachi 4.5 to 4.4
    Youssouf Mulumbu 4.5 to 4.4
    Jordi Gomez Garcia-Penche 5.0 to 4.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Mcarthy must be about 6 million by now

Big change/adjustment on the price change predictor site.
    No one going up or down tonight atm.
    Looks like I pulled the trigger too early on my transfers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Don't know, Kolarov has been steadily climbing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Cant get on to fplstatistics at work, anyone likey rising tonight? any notable fallers?

Deco99 wrote: »
    Cant get on to fplstatistics at work, anyone likey rising tonight? any notable fallers?

Highest is McCarthy at 93.1
    Kolarov 86.2
    Deeney -96.4
    Hazard -96.2
    Fonte -96
    Gilfy Wanyama and quite a few others around -95

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

The older link is working more reliable
    http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/Home/IndexWG

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Fffix now predicting yaya to rise tonight btw.

Just looking at his stats vs silva on their twitter and think I'm gonna go for the beast. Sorry Prodston, i know I'm dead to you now.....

CNNHG1gWwAAVqgC.png:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

FHFC wrote: »
    Fffix now predicting yaya to rise tonight btw.

Just looking at his stats vs silva on their twitter and think I'm gonna go for the beast. Sorry Prodston, i know I'm dead to you now.....

Did you see the Everton game. Silva was an absolute beast, best player on the pitch by a mile. But for a scuff by sterling on an open goal and the width of a post, Silva would have had 14 points. I still feel long term he is the better one to have but Yaya will gain you some value over the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'd love to see a comparison of Yaya's statistics and contributions with Aguero on and off the pitch. I could be massively off the ball here, but he seems to get the vast majority of his hauls with Aguero off the pitch, while Silva is the opposite.

zarquon wrote: »
    Did you see the Everton game. Silva was an absolute beast, best player on the pitch by a mile. But for a scuff by sterling on an open goal and the width of a post, Silva would have had 14 points. I still feel long term he is the better one to have but Yaya will gain you some value over the coming weeks.

I'm a huge Silva fan and was 110% determined that he was a must have. However I like the option of having City, Chelsea mids as well as Sanchez, and that can be done only with Yaya IMO. So while I think Silva is indeed the best option, Yaya seems capable of at least keeping some kind of pace with him, seems to be getting a lot of shots, and shots on target and will hopefully be value for the 1.5m less which will allow Pedro to fit in. Plus Yaya is the "populist" choice so price rises and less sickeners when he gets 'lucky' goals while Silva is MOTM and gets 5 points.

I figure that by GW6/7 when Liverpool play Norwich and Villa at home I can have Yaya, Pedro, Sanchez, Mahrez, Aguero and Benteke. With Silva Benteke would be out of the question. Its back to my flexibiltly argument, with Silva I have no way of switching to a mid range fwd who starts to fire or has a good run of fixtures (i.e. Lukaku, Benteke, Kane)

Edit, and no i didnt see any of the everton game yet, not watched motd 2 yet, and probably better not by the sound of it!! :)

Paully D wrote: »
    I'd love to see a comparison of Yaya's statistics and contributions with Aguero on and off the pitch. I could be massively off the ball here, but he seems to get the vast majority of his hauls with Aguero off the pitch, while Silva is the opposite.

Sounds like a job for Iroced!! :D

I'm a huge Silva fan and was 110% determined that he was a must have. However I like the option of having City, Chelsea mids as well as Sanchez, and that can be done only with Yaya IMO. So while I think Silva is indeed the best option, Yaya seems capable of at least keeping some kind of pace with him, seems to be getting a lot of shots, and shots on target and will hopefully be value for the 1.5m less which will allow Pedro to fit in. Plus Yaya is the "populist" choice so price rises and less sickeners when he gets 'lucky' goals while Silva is MOTM and gets 5 points.

I figure that by GW6/7 when Liverpool play Norwich and Villa at home I can have Yaya, Pedro, Sanchez, Mahrez, Aguero and Benteke. With Silva Benteke would be out of the question. Its back to my flexibiltly argument, with Silva I have no way of switching to a mid range fwd who starts to fire or has a good run of fixtures (i.e. Lukaku, Benteke, Kane)

It's a fair point. I actually think i may end up sacrificing Silva for Pedro soon. Silva is a class player but i feel Pedro will be a better FPL player and Depay has some incredible stats so i feel he deserves some more time yet.

Yaya scored 2 penalties last season while Aguero was off the pitch from a total of 10.

For all of 2014/15 in the PL:

Silva scored 12 goals in total to Yaya's 10 (2 of which would have been aguero's if he had been on the pitch)
    Silva had 210 penalty area touches to Yaya's 90.
    Silva had 1382 touches in the final third to Yaya's 851
    Silva had 7 assists to Yaya's 1.
    Silva created 93 chances to Yaya's 33.

So far this season, Yaya has claimed a goal that was rightfully Silva and Silva was only an inch away from a goal against Everton.

For me Silva is the superior long term FPL prospect as long as Aguero is fit. Yaya plays a lot further up the pitch when Aguero is not playing and all of his attacking returns bar one assist this season have been with Aguero off the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Sounds like a job for Iroced!! :D

I did it last year :pac:. Let me find the post now...

Here you go => http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93384048&postcount=2742
    My analysis was based on the 2013/14 season.

Yaya was indeed performing better with Aguero off the pitch (he scored a couple of late penos notably). But Silva was more or less the same.

iroced wrote: »
    I did it last year :pac:. Let me find the post now...

I'm just doing it for the first three games this year. Will post in General Thread shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Can't get on to fplstatistics on my phone.

What's Sterling on? Any chance he'll be 8.8 by weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Yaya scored 2 penalties last season while Aguero was off the pitch from a total of 10.

For all of 2014/15 in the PL:

Silva scored 12 goals in total to Yaya's 10 (2 of which would have been aguero's if he had been on the pitch)
    Silva had 210 penalty area touches to Yaya's 90.
    Silva had 1382 touches in the final third to Yaya's 851
    Silva had 7 assists to Yaya's 1.
    Silva created 93 chances to Yaya's 33.

So far this season, Yaya has claimed a goal that was rightfully Silva and Silva was only an inch away from a goal against Everton.

For me Silva is the superior long term FPL prospect as long as Aguero is fit. Yaya plays a lot further up the pitch when Aguero is not playing and all of his attacking returns bar one assist this season have been with Aguero off the pitch.

I'm on Yaya for the time being, I'm the same as FHFC, happy to lose a few points to Silva as the 1.5 enables more points.

Fwiw, I'm buying the Yaya of 13/14. He wasn't on form last year but he seems to be back this year.
    He's never going to compete with Silva on a lot of those stats and I would say they are "Silva stats"... touches in peno box, final third, chances created... show me a bursts through everyone and scores a cracker stat to balance it up :)

Silva might outscore him but I don't think it'll be by much and that difference is never going to be doubled (via captaincy) with Aguero fit. If Aguero was to get injured, I would say that Yaya's odd of points are increased and he becomes a better captain choice. That's all on the basis that he's back to his be(a)st.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm on Yaya for the time being, I'm the same as FHFC, happy to lose a few points to Silva as the 1.5 enables more points.

Fwiw, I'm buying the Yaya of 13/14. He wasn't on form last year but he seems to be back this year.
    He's never going to compete with Silva on a lot of those stats and I would say they are "Silva stats"... touches in peno box, final third, chances created... show me a bursts through everyone and scores a cracker stat to balance it up :)

Silva might outscore him but I don't think it'll be by much and that difference is never going to be doubled (via captaincy) with Aguero fit. If Aguero was to get injured, I would say that Yaya's odd of points are increased and he becomes a better captain choice. That's all on the basis that he's back to his be(a)st.

Check the detailed stats I just posted in the General thread. Surprising to me that Yayas goal threat and key passes stats actually back up his returns so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It's a fair point. I actually think i may end up sacrificing Silva for Pedro soon. Silva is a class player but i feel Pedro will be a better FPL player and Depay has some incredible stats so i feel he deserves some more time yet.

"Incredible stats" - I don't mean to be glib but the furore around Depay is amazing me, as is his ownership figure of 23%.

He has 9 points in 3 games. 9 points. He's 8.5 million. I won't even go into what other midfielders have outscored him because he's not even on the first page of mids! Two of those three games were against teams that were lucky to escape relegation last season.

Last week when I was thinking about a wildcard I didn't even consider him. Now, perhaps he will come good, but why wait in the meantime?

He's coming from the ninth ranked league in Europe and is playing for a United team that badly need a striker.

The one stat I saw at the weekend was that he gave away the ball more than any other player in the PL this season in a match.

I just can't fathom it tbh. Not to mention the wise oracle Eamon Dunphy reckons he wouldn't make the City reserves!!

From the highlights at the weekend, I thought Mata looked a better option and is the same price plus has already outscored him, and is proven in the League.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

UP

Kolarov
    Yaya

DOWN

Forestieri
    Richardson
    Tadic
    Siggy
    Falcao
    Matic
    Capoue
    Debuchy
    Bentaleb
    K.Toure
    Pantilimon
    Rojo
    Mannone
    Young
    Holebas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ah sh*te :mad:. Fell asleep and missed Kolarov price rise...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

! :)
    The old 5 big hitters argument now when did I see that mentioned before. ☺

The old 5 big hitters argument now when did I see that mentioned before. ☺

Its the old flexibility argument actually. :)

Lemlin wrote: »
    "Incredible stats" - I don't mean to be glib but the furore around Depay is amazing me, as is his ownership figure of 23%.

He has 9 points in 3 games. 9 points. He's 8.5 million. I won't even go into what other midfielders have outscored him because he's not even on the first page of mids! Two of those three games were against teams that were lucky to escape relegation last season.

Last week when I was thinking about a wildcard I didn't even consider him. Now, perhaps he will come good, but why wait in the meantime?

He's coming from the ninth ranked league in Europe and is playing for a United team that badly need a striker.

The one stat I saw at the weekend was that he gave away the ball more than any other player in the PL this season in a match.

I just can't fathom it tbh. Not to mention the wise oracle Eamon Dunphy reckons he wouldn't make the City reserves!!

From the highlights at the weekend, I thought Mata looked a better option and is the same price plus has already outscored him, and is proven in the League.

Depay will come good but it may be later rather than sooner. A stagnant United attack is not helping. I have not watched the highlights, i've watched the full games and depay is their most threatening forward.

I don't buy the ninth ranked league talk, by that logic Suarez would have no hope in the PL. It took Suarez a long time to adjust to the PL and the same may happen depay which is why i may ship him out. Potential is great but in FPL form is what counts. It just might be too soon for Depay

Also LOL at Dunphy as a wise Oracle! The same Dunphy who said Ronaldo would never be a player during his early days. The same Dunphy who said Gerard was a nothing player. The same Dunphy who said Platini was not a great player. The same dunphy who said of Balotelli last summer that he was "a player who will be prove to be the best signing of the summer. If i were to take FPL advice from a drunken troll like Dunphy I'd be better off using autoselect for a better ranking

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Depay will come good but it may be later rather than sooner. A stagnant United attack is not helping. I have not watched the highlights, i've watched the full games and depay is their most threatening forward.

I don't buy the ninth ranked league talk, by that logic Suarez would have no hope in the PL. It took Suarez a long time to adjust to the PL and the same may happen depay which is why i may ship him out. Potential is great but in FPL form is what counts. It just might be too soon for Depay

Also LOL at Dunphy as a wise Oracle! The same Dunphy who said Ronaldo would never be a player during his early days. The same Dunphy who said Gerard was a nothing player. The same Dunphy who said Platini was not a great player. The same dunphy who said of Balotelli last summer that he was "a player who will be prove to be the best signing of the summer. If i were to take FPL advice from a drunken troll like Dunphy I'd be better off using autoselect for a better ranking

I thought the double exclamation marks would have highlighted that I was using the lowest form of wit re mentioning Dunphy.

That's my point about Depay though. Why hang around and wait until he comes good? For me, he's a player that I'll bring in once he comes performs and, to be honest, with what I've seen of him this far, it'll take two good weeks rather than one.

It doesn't matter if you buy the ninth ranked league, it's the fact of the matter. The Dutch league is a poor League. Depay performed in it but that may not be indicative of his PL performance given the vast difference in quality between the two. For every Suarez, there's an Alfonso Alves.

I'm not saying Depay won't be a success. I just can't understand that he has 23% ownership and people are talking about "incredible stats" when he has anything but.

You described Benteke's scores as "underwhelming" at the weekend, yet he has a goal and three bps in games against tougher opposition than Depay.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

bentaleb down to 4.4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

km79 wrote: »
    bentaleb down to 4.4!

And still languishing in my team, I think Bentaleb will be back in that first team and will produce respectable scores for his price, he's (and me) paying a hefty price for that misplaced pass that cost spurs the game at United. Whenever I play the wildcard he will be gone but I can't move him till then.

Advertisement