Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,023 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looks like my team gone up by .1 as well

My h2h rivals team also went up 1 so I was wondering but assumed I'd just made an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Looks like my team gone up by .1 as well
    CSF wrote: »
    My h2h rivals team also went up 1 so I was wondering but assumed I'd just made an error.

Thank you! I thought I was going insane! I thought this had happened during the week too, it was a night with 2 risers but my mates team value increased by 0.3!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Tbh, thought my team value should have been .1 higher since the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

zarquon wrote: »
    No rises, a few falls tonight

Martina
    Collins
    McManaman
    Brunt
    Rodwell
    Coates
    Odemwingie
    Bardsley
    Kaboul
    Dummett
    Bony
    Fernando
    Lambert
    Baines
    Ramires
    Terry
    Chamberlain
    Cazorla
    Walcott
    terry and cazorla could be interesting when I wildcard ....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

my team that went up .2 last night

• Advertisement

Thinking it might have been the rises from the night before that didn't update on the site until this morning

CSF wrote: »
    Thinking it might have been the rises from the night before that didn't update on the site until this morning

that might be possible

Guy I work with reckons his team went up by .2 last night as well.
    Hope this isn't going to be a problem, would not be happy to miss out on .1 if transferring someone out.

Are you keeping the 3 united defenders at the back?

Guy I work with reckons his team went up by .2 last night as well.
    Hope this isn't going to be a problem, would not be happy to miss out on .1 if transferring someone out.

Are you keeping the 3 united defenders at the back?

No! that would be madness.

or brilliant for gw1 and 2

No! that would be madness.

or brilliant for gw1 and 2

Definitely madness, half tempted to play 2 of them, but think I'll see sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Triple Utd defence?!!

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Triple Utd defence?!!

I'm on wildcard, will be changed in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

My team value went up by .3 overnight. However, I'm fairly sure it was supposed to go up the night before but didn't update.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

AdpRo wrote: »
    Don't think there was any risers.

So it looks like only Maherz and probably YaYa and Gomis will get the 0.2 rise this week. Maherz will be a keeper for whoever bought him and Gomis probably the same. I think the main gain for people wildcarding this week was in avoiding drops, I would have had up to 7 people drop which would have been a killer.

If it seems like its going to be harder to avoid price drops this year it will change the dynamic of the game a bit IMO,if people have a few players who play/score poorly on same GW they may well have to decide to sell one lad each wk to avoid price drops.

Could lead to a hell of a lot more transfers each GW...what do others think?.... and less to be gained from a WC regardless of when it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

If it seems like its going to be harder to avoid price drops this year it will change the dynamic of the game a bit IMO,if people have a few players who play/score poorly on same GW they may well have to decide to sell one lad each wk to avoid price drops.

Could lead to a hell of a lot more transfers each GW...what do others think?.... and less to be gained from a WC regardless of when it's done.

The higher number of drops was there last season too remember...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92413952&postcount=808

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

There was definitely no risers yesterday (FISO & FFF agree with FPLS) so it's a case of late updating from FPL (that did happen once or twice in the previous seasons - I do remember a midday update once -) or you guys turning crazy :p :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

iroced wrote: »
    There was definitely no risers yesterday (FISO & FFF agree with FPLS) so it's a case of late updating from FPL (that did happen once or twice in the previous seasons - I do remember a midday update once -) or you guys turning crazy :p :pac:...

Wouldn't rule it out :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Predictions for up and downs tonight then lads?

Gomis (94.8), Yaya (94.4), Gomez (93.7), Silva (93.4) and McCarthy (92.7) are the only players in the 90's per FPL Statistics. Far too much to expect anyone in the 70's to go up tonight I presume, even with the Friday rush?

Plenty of players in the 90's for fallers. Ritchie and Francis may interest a few considering Bournemouth's upcoming games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Alexis Sanchez will hardly go up tonight will he?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Paully D wrote: »
    Predictions for up and downs tonight then lads?

Gomis (94.8), Yaya (94.4), Gomez (93.7), Silva (93.4) and McCarthy (92.7) are the only players in the 90's per FPL Statistics. Far too much to expect anyone in the 70's to go up tonight I presume, even with the Friday rush?

Plenty of players in the 90's for fallers. Ritchie and Francis may interest a few considering Bournemouth's upcoming games.

TotalFPL have Sanchez over 100% as well as those 5 you mentioned. I've not seen anybody mentioning TotalFPL this year - are they now crap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

8-10 wrote: »
    TotalFPL have Sanchez over 100% as well as those 5 you mentioned. I've not seen anybody mentioning TotalFPL this year - are they now crap?

They've been rubbish for 2+ seasons now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Really could do with Silva not rising tonight so I can go with Depay v Newcastle as a freebie cost wise.

Depay to Silva then as FT.

They never marked him as protected so they're counting a few days movement that they shouldn't be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'll just copy and past a previous post ;).

Lads.

Forget about Totalfpl for price changes. It is only useful for their daily quickly updated list of price changes. I think they stopped tracking price changes. Their list of changes is only obtained from collecting info on the official site.

The 2 reliable sites are:
    Then, http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php is interesting for the "NTI today" info (the number of transfers on a given day) and for the status change tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

If Mikey Turner goes down i might get him in for 3.9 tomorrow morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Yaya looks certain to go up tonight. Silva will be borderline. It will be very annoying if Yaya makes his 0.2 and Silva does not rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

zarquon wrote: »
    Yaya looks certain to go up tonight. Silva will be borderline. It will be very annoying great if Yaya makes his 0.2 and Silva does not rise.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Yaya is probably easier for people with FTs and will be more popular with casuals because of point total. I think they'll both go up in the Friday evening rush

Yaya is probably easier for people with FTs and will be more popular with casuals because of point total. I think they'll both go up in the Friday evening rush

Surprised it hasn't really kicked off yet all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

ivanovic ritchie and possibly Rooney may drop for me tonight

Advertisement