Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 2 transfers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

I've never pulled a WC trigger very early on but I'm tempted just to make some changes and be done with it.

Say there will be few people with hair trigger problem this weekend:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Wouldn't get rid of Walcott after one week. Would at least keep him for Palace game next week and decide then

• Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭CSF

titan18 wrote: »
    Wouldn't get rid of Walcott after one week. Would at least keep him for Palace game next week and decide then

Nah he's not worth the stress to be honest. Even if he starts GW2 you're in the same situation for 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

If ye were to WC now what players are must haves? (I'm on 14 points:()

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

honeybear wrote: »
    If ye were to WC now what players are must haves? (I'm on 14 points:()

There are no must haves after a week like that!

That is why you should back away from the laptop and don't log into FF till friday. You had confidence in your team yesterday at 11.45am, so whats changed? All the big name players underperformed, it happens.

Seriously, don't WC. You will regret it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Benimar wrote: »
    There are no must haves after a week like that!

That is why you should back away from the laptop and don't log into FF till friday. You had confidence in your team yesterday at 11.45am, so whats changed? All the big name players underperformed, it happens.

Seriously, don't WC. You will regret it.

+1*

*Unless you were unfortunate enough to pick a squad of non starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Getting rid of Bamford

Zarate or Deeney?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Team at moment. Trying to stay away from transfer so I can have 2free for GW3 to bring in Cayabe and prepare to bring in Kun GW4

Casper S (Courtios)
    Shaw Azpil Cedric (ward and Huth subs)
    Cesc Theo Depay Larsson (Walters)
    Rooney Pelle Sahko

Do I bring in Cayabe this week v Arsenal or wait another??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Team at moment. Trying to stay away from transfer so I can have 2free for GW3 to bring in Cayabe and prepare to bring in Kun GW4

Casper S (Courtios)
    Rooney Pelle Sahko

I would probably bring him in. He's played well and scored. I always go form over fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dubliner28 wrote: »

Casper S (Courtios)
    Rooney Pelle Sahko

I don't see why you would wait until after Arsenal. He's got Villa, City, Chelsea, Spurs after that.
    If you're happy to bring him in for those then the same would go for Arsenal?

Can't see him as being fixture proof myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

People shouldn't panic.
    Also worth remembering in the first month particularly that your overall rank is going to be skewed downward by other peoples use of bonus chips - you can do as well as last year but likely be a couple of hundred thousand places worse off because others have already 'cashed in' the expected points for 3xCap and/or Bench Boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Exactly. Everyone had a mare of a week. Keep this in mind and don't lose the run of yourself. Doesn't look like there will be any price changes tonight so just sleep on it and don't click on that transfer button.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

If Walcott heading for price drops I'll be letting him go most likely. Avoiding drops is more important than catching rises at this stage of the season imo. Walcott to Payet would leave me enough for Fab to Alexis which is interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    If Walcott heading for price drops I'll be letting him go most likely. Avoiding drops is more important than catching rises at this stage of the season imo. Walcott to Payet would leave me enough for Fab to Alexis which is interesting.
    Think I'm going to make this move after the city game Wally to payet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

Ya, i think im gonna do Walcott to Payet aswell. He was very impressive today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Anyone think Mahrez is must have now or flash in pan ?

Colking wrote: »
    Anyone think Mahrez is must have now or flash in pan ?

*Fla..

What was that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

So I'm not the only one thinking of doing Walcott to payet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Is Payet and Sakho overkill?
    I could do Wally --> Payet but not sure about doubling up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

spock. wrote: »

Apart from Liverpool(A) and City(A), they have four nice home games in their next six games.

LEI, BOU, pool, NEW, city, NOR - followed by sun, cry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

spock. wrote: »

Given their fixtures I don't think its too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Cazorla or Henderson for Ayew?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,769 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

titan18 wrote: »
    Walcott couldn't get into an Arsenal team with an unfit Sanchez, what makes you think he is likely to get in with Alexis clearly close to full fitness?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Already have Payet ......smug.......

Benched Payet.........****e....

Have Walcott.........****e.......

Will be selling Theo for Ozil most likely as can't rely on him to be a starter. Should have known better tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

eagle eye wrote: »
    Walcott couldn't get into an Arsenal team with an unfit Sanchez, what makes you think he is likely to get in with Alexis clearly close to full fitness?

Giroud being crap is the reason. Surely Wenger can't be thick enough to make the same decision again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Walcott to Mahrez done. 3.5 mil banked and I can buy Kun now whenever I like.

And yes, people, I do realise it's ridiculous doing a transfer before the GW is even over but it's all part of my new carefree attitude to FF!

Lemlin wrote: »

And yes, people, I do realise it's ridiculous doing a transfer before the GW is even over but it's all part of my new carefree attitude to FF!

I think its the best approach, make up your mind and have it done. A stress free week for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Can't say I'd do it myself but fair play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Am just waiting on Sterling to play and I'm doing the same transfer.

Was there any price rise/fall concerns or have you just gone mad? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Dempsey wrote: »
    I think its the best approach, make up your mind and have it done. A stress free week for you

What will be, will be.

Advertisement