Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you been playing lately?

Options
1109110111112113115»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

At a bit of a loose end games wise to decided on Assassins Creed:Mirage, more of the same from AC but Ive always liked the games. Not as sprawling as the previous games so should rattle through it quickly enough. Looking a bit funny on my PC as everything visually looks washed out.. Tried messing with settings but still not changing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Back playing POE again, trying out a few things before the new league kicks off in the next few weeks. Wife is due a baby very soon though, so don't think i'll be playing much of anything for a while.

Finished up with AC:Mirage earlier. Really enjoyed that. Good game. Could it be because it's not the massive Gameworld that Valhalla was it's actually a better game? Don't know but I enjoyed it's Baghdad setting.

Actually gone back to Valhalla top compare to Mirage, realized I never did complete the Irish DLC section, its almost as big as Mirage. Valhalla really was a massive beast of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Mdded Eldrn Ring, specifically The Convergence mod.

A fresh lick of paint on a game I've finished multiple times on console.

Enjoying it I have to say, played a class that isn't available in vanilla, the Stormcaller battle mage. Built to break enemy poise for those ever so satisfying criticals😁

The mods is in Alpha so is rough in places but overall well worth a playthough even at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Started playing the first person mod for ghost recon breakpoint which like wildlands just needs to be played in extreme hard mode with all hud crap off, incredible tactical experience it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davidtung

I'm playing RFS

After finishing up with Irish content on Valhalla went back to Odyssey to finish up some stuff there and I was at a loose end game wise. After playing a lot of AC recently is amazing to see the way the games have changed over the years. The latest version Mirage is definitely a return to its roots and away from the more hack and slash action games. Anyway have that tidied up now and onto Spider man:Miles Morales

Enjoyed Spider man:Miles Morales , definitely way shorter than previous game and sort of actually felt like a DLC. Completely at a lose what to tackle next, had hoped to go with The Last of Us, but unfortunately my gaming PC is having other ideas, wont even start it. Strangely my old ten year old PC can run it, maybe I might play it on that but its not going to look good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Playing a silly amount of tactical fps games lately following on from breakpoint first person mod.

I bought arma reforger and ready or not in the steam fps fest sale both great in different ways, loving king of the hill in arma reforger aswell as the new covert ops everon mode but man the AI is brutally hard playing solo.

Also started playing single player tarkov mod and its transformed a game i had no time for to a great experience with mods for enhancing the AI etc.

I also bought Incursion Red River [another extraction realism tactical shooter]in very early access for only €13 but this has some great potential for the future, one i will definitely keep an eye on.

Other than that i reinstalled fallout 76 as it has a huge update coming soon and currently massively popular due to the tv show which i havent watched yet nor have i jumped in to play yet as Fallout 4 heavily modded is an absolute blast.

If anyone is interested this vid is a good place to start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Is there much involved in turning Tarkov into a SP game?

Can ye get banned for mods?

Be interested in giving that a go

Advertisement