Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Matter [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Is it possible that this isn't the "real" 6 at all and he was swapped with a double? Similar stuff has happened a few times already in this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

i guess he could be one of those short term clones and 6 could be imprisoned on that planet where they were keeping 2. I don't think 6 could be an undercover cop since, in his memories he killed his former colleagues rather trying to detain them for interrogation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Really enjoyed the finale, didn't see it coming at all. The only slight plot hole for me was why 6 didn't take out 5 when they were alone together. Hopefully we get a second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭sioda

Fantastic great news second favourite show of the summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

sioda wrote: »
    Fantastic great news second favourite show of the summer
    whats first

great news, have enjoyed this and killjoys, both had solid enough first seasons, and have plenty to build on, i probably would have hated this being cancelled more cause of the cliffhanger it would have left us on,

definitely something up with 6, i could see him being a cop of some sort, but then why was 5 and 1 knocked out, whatever about 2,3 and 4, 1 isnt a killer, and 5 is a stowaway, so the 3 of them really, should be the only ones knocked out, makes me suspicious, thank god we get to find out,

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just started watching it, pretty good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭sioda

Mr Robot by a country mile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

good choice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I like both apples and oranges in a different way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

The only slight plot hole for me was why 6 didn't take out 5 when they were alone together. Hopefully we get a second season.

Because he likes her, she's not a wanted criminal, and he spent the entire episode trying to convince her to leave the ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

don ramo wrote: »
    whats first

great news, have enjoyed this and killjoys, both had solid enough first seasons, and have plenty to build on, i probably would have hated this being cancelled more cause of the cliffhanger it would have left us on,

definitely something up with 6, i could see him being a cop of some sort, but then why was 5 and 1 knocked out, whatever about 2,3 and 4, 1 isnt a killer, and 5 is a stowaway, so the 3 of them really, should be the only ones knocked out, makes me suspicious, thank god we get to find out,

I must say I prefer Dark Matter better than Killjoys. I just don,t get Killjoys at all really but with Dark Matter at least you have an idea of who is who and there is a decent ship and decent Warp/Hyper drive special effects for it too. On Killjoys they seem to be able to get everywhere in a very short time and it never shows the ship jumping into warp or folding space or any other way of travelling throw space. Don,t get me wrong there has been some really good story's in Killjoys but Dark Matter is the one I like more.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,428 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 2 kicks off tonight in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The first episode was a bit all over the place, but I enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Mr E wrote: »

Jury's still out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I found it exactly as expected based on season 1 so I can only agree; had same feeling with Killjoy as well.

• Advertisement

I enjoyed it. Good set up for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

so was that
    a clone or plastic surgery patsy instead of 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Skerries wrote: »
    so was that
    a clone or plastic surgery patsy instead of 1?

Cheapest trick since ... a certain sword wielding character suffered a similar story line. I'd guess your first suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

Thought it was great start to new season. Bigger world with some solid story arch's compared to last season. Really looking forward to see how it pans out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I also thought it was all over the place, but I didn't enjoy it tbh. I'll stick with it though, because season 1 grew on me after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

"Kill them all"

Great 2nd ep! I thought most of the season would be in that prison...guess not.

5 had a great episode overall. The gun selection scene was fun too.

I would have happily watched a full season futuristic take on Prison Break, but it wasn't to be. Much stronger than the opener, that's for sure.

Great second episode and good way get the new cast members on the Raza...

Now that we have some fresh faces aboard the Raza, do we think 1 is really dead? Obviously the actor can still be in it as Jace and be a recurring bad guy, but I do wonder if 1 is really dead...

And as for 6, I wonder how long he'll be in stasis for... Roger Moore is the type of actor who just seems to appear in a lot of different shows around the same time - I wonder if he had another commitment that meant he would have to miss out on a lot of this season and he'll be in stasis for the majority. Either way, I'm intrigued to see where that arc is going.

Roger Moore is the type of actor who just seems to appear in a lot of different shows

Cryo-freeze his 89 year old eyebrows? :p I think you mean Roger Cross.

I doubt he'll be out of it for too long. IMDB says he isn't in anything else at the moment.

• Advertisement

Cryo-freeze his 89 year old eyebrows? :p I think you mean Roger Cross.

I doubt he'll be out of it for too long. IMDB says he isn't in anything else at the moment.

Oops... hahaha. Not sure how that even happened, because I was thinking Cross, but my fingers typed Moore anyway. :D

Advertisement