Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Doop wrote: »
    Any guesses as to why only Terenure???
    ALDI Terenure opening date 3rd September!
    :pac:

An Aldi opened beside Lidl in Ardkeen, Waterford last week and I saw no such deal mad.png

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Lunaarli wrote: »
    No it def said that they were stopping accepting 'competitors coupons' They said that their prices are staying down blah de blah...

I used 2 vouchers half an hour ago in tesco, no problem I split the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lachin

Just did a shop in lidl and used my voucher.

Bought the sink tap but when I Glanced at my receipt at home I saw the tap I purchased was a premium one for €50 as opposed to the basic one that I wanted, priced at €20. I know, I'm tapped!!! But in my defence I'd two cross tired kids with me after their first day back at school

Anyway total spend came to €79.question is can I return tap even though I used a voucher? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

lachin wrote: »

Bought the sink tap but when I Glanced at my receipt at home I saw the tap I purchased was a premium one for €50 as opposed to the basic one that I wanted, priced at €20. I know, I'm tapped!!! But in my defence I'd two cross tired kids with me after their first day back at school

Anyway total spend came to €79.question is can I return tap even though I used a voucher? Thanks

I wouldn't think you will have any trouble returning it, voucher or no voucher

not sure if you can return the tap because you used the voucher but in the booklet I got today it has another tap from thursday 3rd september it's also a mixer tap and has 2 stage lever opening for water conservation and it's €29.99 choose from 2 styles maybe they could give you a credit note or something if they wont give you your money back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Most Lidl staff are resonable people, can't imagine you having any trouble changing it

Thanks for replies, will head in tomorrow if I get a chance. Don't even mind getting a credit note, I do need a tap, just don't see the point in paying €50 as opposed to €20.

It is my own mistake though for rushing in and out.

From Lidl website

"Change Your Mind?
    NO PROBLEM!
    • Within 28 days
    • With proof of purchase
    • With all parts labels and packaging
    • If the item is fit for sale
    We are happy to refund you!"

vicwatson wrote: »
    From Lidl website

"Change Your Mind?
    NO PROBLEM!
    • Within 28 days
    • With proof of purchase
    • With all parts labels and packaging
    • If the item is fit for sale
    We are happy to refund you!"

he/she wondering about the fact they used a voucher

casio4 wrote: »
    he/she wondering about the fact they used a voucher

Yes.

Makes no odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Yes, you can!
    When they were giving out the 10% off €30 vouchers in store & i spent over €50, the following week they give me the full amount for an item of clothing that didn't fit, as i got different sizes.

But i was surprised to get the full amount, even though it was 10% off! :P

Bump -

VOUCHERS This weekend -

Indo and Star on Saturday

World on Sunday

Is The Star still only 90c in Tesco?

Yes..got one this morning! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,173 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

went to tesco this evening, used lidl voucher from last week, this weeks lidl voucher, a dunnes 10 euro off 50 voucher and an aldi voucher, also used 8 euro tesco club card vouchers and saved 18 euro in multi buys etc. so on a shopping of just over 200 euro i saved 66 euro! happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 64,966 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Yep got the €0.90 rag in Tesco today too. Used Dunnes voucher. Had to quickly add a two pack of Coke bottles to bring my total over €50 :D
    whelan2 wrote: »
    went to tesco this evening, used lidl voucher from last week, this weeks lidl voucher, a dunnes 10 euro off 50 voucher and an aldi voucher, also used 8 euro tesco club card vouchers and saved 18 euro in multi buys etc. so on a shopping of just over 200 euro i saved 66 euro! happy days

You're shopping like a boss :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭WearstheFoxhat

Did you have to split the shopping? €50 then €50 etc?

Update; returned today, absolutely no issue! Got the €20 tap!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,173 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

yes just asked lady at till to stop at 50 each time, use token and pay for that amount and then start again, she was very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

There's 20% off everything in Lidl Terenure I think until Thursday when the new Aldi opens. You can still use the €10 voucher too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

It's 20% off food only and it's valid until 13th Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Two weeks ago my Aldi voucher wasn't deducted and I didn't notice until I was outside (got the 10e back no quibbles). This week the same thing happened in Lidl but I noticed as soon as I got my receipt, got 10e back no quibbles but it is something to keep an eye out for.

Ah yeh

Weyhey wrote: »
    Two weeks ago my Aldi voucher wasn't deducted and I didn't notice until I was outside (got the 10e back no quibbles). This week the same thing happened in Lidl but I noticed as soon as I got my receipt, got 10e back no quibbles but it is something to keep an eye out for.

I agree, my experience is "oh remind me about that" shag off !!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

Hey,

Can anyone confirm the cut of date when these vouchers are not longer accept in Tesco? I got this weeks Aldi voucher on the 30th and would like to use it in tescos if I can.
    Having trouble working it out from that price promise letter.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

menuisier wrote: »
    Hey,

Can anyone confirm the cut of date when these vouchers are not longer accept in Tesco? I got this weeks Aldi voucher on the 30th and would like to use it in tescos if I can.
    Having trouble working it out from that price promise letter.

Thanks
    There's no working it out. The validity period is printed on the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

There is no cut out date. Tesco are still accepting the competitors vouchers. Tesco are ending the price promise promotion where they give you a till split for a few cents off your next shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No voucher this week guys? I've looked up the Twitter account and there is no word.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Would'nt surprise me. Lidl have had it going for 4 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

I'd be suprised if there is no voucher this week, I saw the Aldi voucher in a paper yestreday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement