Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

There is. It's in the Sunday world

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jakel

There was an ad in yesterday's Irish Independent saying it would be in this week's Sunday Independent

As usual both id imagine

I'm wrong, just confirmed on Twitter - "no vouchers this weekend"

looks like they are done(ALDI too)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was it rumoured that they might be coming to an end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Barr

The offer was too good to keep going indefinitely

• Registered Users Posts: 17,896 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Phew, just used 2 Lidl ones last weekend to stock up the freezer on steak and sausages and a load of other stuff.

Barr wrote: »
    The offer was too good to keep going indefinitely

Itll be interesting to see whether Lidl or Aldi break ranks.

So are we sure the voucher game is up (for now)?
    I've got an Aldi one expiring this Sunday, I dont really need anything but if they're going to be finished for a few weeks or months I might as well use it to jam out the freezer and toilet roll stocks;) I think I've enough bog roll to last me into 2016 at this rate haha

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So are we sure the voucher game is up (for now)?
    I've got an Aldi one expiring this Sunday, I dont really need anything but if they're going to be finished for a few weeks or months I might as well use it to jam out the freezer and toilet roll stocks;) I think I've enough bog roll to last me into 2016 at this rate haha

Can't imagine anyone on here is going to know for sure (unless they are working in marketing at either store), but it definitively looks like the cheap arse wiping we've all been enjoying for the last few months is coming to a tragic end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

I think I'll go back to Dunne's for their scheme for the next while if there's no Lidl/Aldi vouchers to be had. With all those crap (pun intended) newspapers bought to get the vouchers, we have enough 'toilet paper' saved anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Glebee

Various people have told me of a new Supervalu scheme, spend €50 get €10 off and they have received info on it via phone and mail. Cant see any mention of it online though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Glebee wrote: »
    Various people have told me of a new Supervalu scheme, spend €50 get €10 off and they have received info on it via phone and mail. Cant see any mention of it online though..

We got vouchers in the post from our local Supervalu, €11 off when you spend 70, I'll stick with Aldi or Lidl thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Glebee

MayoForSam wrote: »
    We got vouchers in the post from our local Supervalu, €11 off when you spend 70, I'll stick with Aldi or Lidl thank you very much.

Seemingly its a different offer. I usually get those vouchers as well, most recent was 4 voucher, spend €120 get €14 off...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,071 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I got 6 off 25 - its based on your spending habits in Supervalu. I don't spend much there at all (and more often than not, in a different branch than my card)

logically wrote: »
    Can't imagine anyone on here is going to know for sure (unless they are working in marketing at either store), but it definitively looks like the cheap arse wiping we've all been enjoying for the last few months is coming to a tragic end.

Think I'll go down and use the voucher before Sunday, I'd only annoy myself if they finished them next week

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

L1011 wrote: »
    I got 6 off 25 - its based on your spending habits in Supervalu. I don't spend much there at all (and more often than not, in a different branch than my card)

You can use them even if Card is in another store. Got voucher from old Superquinn store, I was able to use in Supervalu , I scanned the sapervalu card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

October bank holiday and Halloween would be the natural next dates for vouchers. If not then, I'd say Christmas is a certainty.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

Would anybody know what 49c offers dunnes have on fruit or veg this week please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Briefly off topic:

Has anyone seen a person with a clipboard outside Lidl's asking for till receipts recently, as i saw one today, but didn't know at first what they were doing, until i asked one of the staff (manager), they didn't know either, but was fuming mad & went outside to investigate
    apparently Lidl didn't give permission, as it turned out to be someone doing marketing & gathering info on the receipts!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

Briefly off topic:

Has anyone seen a person with a clipboard outside Lidl's asking for till receipts recently, as i saw one today, but didn't know at first what they were doing, until i asked one of the staff (manager), they didn't know either, but was fuming mad & went outside to investigate
    apparently Lidl didn't give permission, as it turned out to be someone doing marketing & gathering info on the receipts!

Would you believe about 2 weeks ago there was a woman outside my local aldi, the same situation,.she got no permission. I gave her my receipt anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Briefly off topic:

I have often seen these people outside Lidl and Aldi in Finglas. I always assumed they were working for some marketing company. If you want to keep your till reciept (as I always do) just say you want to keep it. I have never seen them react negatively to any refusal! We have the right to say no ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Can I use my lidl voucher in aldi ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

No

No

No

casio4 wrote: »
    No
    No
    No

So that's a no then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

vicwatson wrote: »
    So that's a no then :D
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Cheers all went to lidl anyway. Have to go back as my 9pk of chocolate canyon bars only had 7 in it !!! :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Anyone know if any paper will have a €10 voucher for Aldi or Lidl tomorrow?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement