Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Transfers.

Options
  • 09-05-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

Might bring in Sunderland mid for Henderson this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Aguero>Giroud that'll leave me a ton of cash in the bank so I wouldn't be surprised if I spend 4 for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have 3 Arsenal and PVA so will probably go for Danny Graham for the craic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

pva in, someone out
    defoe in, vardy out

that should cover it nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Rikand wrote: »
    pva in, someone out
    defoe in, vardy out

that should cover it nicely

Vardy --> Defoe is good move, not much difference in value either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Really should have taken my own advice and got rid of southampton defensive coverage as soon as Forster got injured both Davis and gazzaninga are awful goalkeepers.

• Advertisement

Panti in for Davis, Ramsey in for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

Mahrez in for Fabregas. I'll try and get a couple of price rises out of him before moving him on :)

Hull losing today is disappointing. Relegation battle may be over next week, leaving nothing for any club to play for in GW38.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Kane out, Defoe in

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Invincible wrote: »
    Vardy --> Defoe is good move, not much difference in value either.

This was my planned transfer too but there are plenty of things that make me think twice about it:
    • Leicester are in great form
    • They have two nice fixtures left against Sunderland and QPR
    • Vardy has 45 points in his last eight fixtures
    • Defoe hasn't been pulling up trees (31 points in the same number of fixtures)

But hey, Defoe has three games to Vardy's two so he has a good chance of scoring more.

The othe option is to lose Kane... (37 points in the same number of fixtures) but he'll surely score a couple more before the season ends?!

• Advertisement

This was my planned transfer too but there are plenty of things that make me think twice about it:
    • Leicester are in great form
    • They have two nice fixtures left against Sunderland and QPR
    • Vardy has 45 points in his last eight fixtures
    • Defoe hasn't been pulling up trees (31 points in the same number of fixtures)

But hey, Defoe has three games to Vardy's two so he has a good chance of scoring more.

The othe option is to lose Kane... (37 points in the same number of fixtures) but he'll surely score a couple more before the season ends?!

I'm thinking of dumping Kane over Vardy. Read a stat that he didn't touch the ball in the opposition box in the first half today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm thinking of dumping Kane over Vardy. Read a stat that he didn't touch the ball in the opposition box in the first half today.

Spurs are definitely on the beach, but the main trepidation I have with dumping Kane is that Hull have to go for it leaving space behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Kane --> Defoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Is Gomez Sunderland's first choice penalty taker?
    If so might do Henderson --> Gomez

richieffff wrote: »
    Is Gomez Sunderland's first choice penalty taker?
    If so might do Henderson --> Gomez

Yep, he is indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Was thinking of banking as was expecting some signs of life from Kane soon, but now he has to go. Sunderland improved a lot when they put Defoe up front with Graham rather than wide, he could well do a job in the DGW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

My season is imploding. Need to get rid of Rooney (dont ask)...but not tempted to take a 4 to get Aguero in. Plenty of thinking to do...and am not very motivated to do that thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Banking it this week. Prefer to have the extra ft for the final GW as I've already got a headache over who to bench in 37 with all the good fixtures. Hoping rivals take a -4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Vardy --> Defoe probably
    Would leave me with 5 for the dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ramsey or Kos to fill my third Arsenal spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Ramsey or Kos to fill my third Arsenal spot.

Looks like I'll be using my 2 FTs to get in both of them. The question then is whether to take a -4 to get in another Sunderland player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Was planning on transferring silva and Kane out for Giroud and Gomez for -4 but now not so sure.

I may just be boring and get an arsenal defender in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think I'll take a -4. Would like Ospina in, and think a punt on a Sunderland player too (maybe PVA).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I will have great pleasure in transferring Sterling out.

For anyone. Maybe even a tub of lard.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hazard seemed to be in holiday mode today,that with Jose's tactics might lead me to sell,am I mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

now have 3 ways I might go
    1 Ivan to PVA and then henderson to ramsey\ozil\cazorla
    2. Ivan to PVA and Kane to giroud
    both would be -4
    3 mata to cazorla

???????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Plan was Aguero>Giroud but it looks like Aguero is still a little hungry! Could do Hazard>Cazorla/Ozil but don't fancy them as much as Giroud. Ohhh Giroud!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hazard bench against WBA?

“In the last game against Sunderland I will play the players who have played the most minutes this season. They were the base of the team that won the title. But against West Brom, on Monday night, as they are safe and no other team is affected, I will play Loftus-Cheek, Nathan Ake and also Izzy Brown."

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

“In the last game against Sunderland I will play the players who have played the most minutes this season. They were the base of the team that won the title. But against West Brom, on Monday night, as they are safe and no other team is affected, I will play Loftus-Cheek, Nathan Ake and also Izzy Brown."
    I'm resigned to him not playing next week but no way I am selling him before the Sunderland home game on the last day!
    I might bench him or just accept his cameo and hope he scores in it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

It popped into my head earlier in the day that this might happen, when I read in the matchday thread that he was having a quiet game. Without taking a hit, I can only afford Ramsey/Ozil/Cazorla by selling Hazard (or Silva), so maybe making that move might be a good idea in my case. Hazard to Ramsey would give me a nice 2.1m for the final GW.

Advertisement