Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Election 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Terrible graphics on Vine Street

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭seamusk84

I like the idea of a Tory minority Government, but I have a sick feeling the DUP may take the role of king maker for them.

• Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Anyone who can should watch the ITV coverage. It actually seems the most fair and balanced so far. BBC and SKY are too biased and sensationalist , RTE and NI channels too Irish orientated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I thought there was a massive purge on drug use in the BBC a few years ago. That graphic is Magic Roundabout territory.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

awec wrote: »
    Adams says some unionists voted for Gildernew cause of her record as an MP.

The record of an someone who doesn't take their seat? :pac:

They don't exactly lie in bed, they do all the constituency work that any MP does.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Adams says some unionists voted for Gildernew cause of her record as an MP.

The record of an someone who doesn't take their seat? :pac:

That means zero screw-ups.

So, technically not bad :D

BBC News are showing the BBC Scotland feed.

RT is doing fracking!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Anyone who can should watch the ITV coverage. It actually seems the most fair and balanced so far. BBC and SKY are too biased and sensationalist , RTE and NI channels too Irish orientated.

The advent of UTV Ireland has taken that option away from UPC viewers, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Gerry Adams getting a good grilling about that Gerry Kelly leaflet. Waffling incoherently.

Wish politicians would just call a spade a spade and admit when they make a mistake.

What Gerry Kelly leaflet? please tell us more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Disappointed by BBC so far.

Too much effort on graphics.... too many talking heads each getting 5 seconds each before being cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭briany

Cameron 3:16 says, "Get me Farage on the phone."

But have absolutely zero influence on anything.

As much as the DUP, UUP and SDLP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭griffin100

The 'alternative' coverage on Channel 4 is by far the most entertaining and inciteful coverage. Paxman is actually very funny.

icdg wrote: »
    The advent of UTV Ireland has taken that option away from UPC viewers, unfortunately.
    Yeah I realised, pity for people really. In a way its a shame since I think that is what has turned so many against UTV Ireland.

Havent watched Channel 4, happy enough with ITV atm. Although when **** goes down it will probably be on BBC or SKY...:pac:

griffin100 wrote: »
    The 'alternative' coverage on Channel 4 is by far the most entertaining and inciteful coverage. Paxman is actually very funny.

I was embarassed for him earlier, had to switch away.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If the DUP go into coalition with Cameron they will be put under scrutiny like never before.

It would be comical in a way to watch the British media seize upon whatever the latest Jim Wells-type controversy would be, probably on a month-by-month basis.

briany wrote: »
    Cameron 3:16 says, "Get me Farage on the phone."

I think if the numbers are right the Lib Dems will still be the partner of choice and they will have enough to win most votes. The DUP can be bought off.

• Advertisement

Thought the 316 poll was a BBC one, I notice UTV are using it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Happyman42 wrote: »
    I was embarassed for him earlier, had to switch away.

Same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭130Kph

icdg wrote: »
    try, http://www dot filmon.com/group/uk-live-tv

Cool website and does the job!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

When are we like to get an official-ish result? These eyes are getting tired.

If the DUP go into coalition with Cameron they will be put under scrutiny like never before.

It would be comical in a way to watch the British media seize upon whatever the latest Jim Wells-type controversy would be, probably on a month-by-month basis.

Really hope it happens, will be brilliant for all sides.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,123 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Thought the 316 poll was a BBC one, I notice UTV are using it too.

It was an exit poll done by MORI for the BBC, ITV & Sky

Well its going to be tight remember so you might as well head for bed and tune in at 7 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,123 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

about 6am

• Advertisement

1 minute on Channel 4, meh doesnt seem too funny to me. Back to ITV, its actually informative.

Advertisement