Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Election 2015

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

RE: the Paddy Ashdown hat controversery, this straight from the hat's mouth:
    https://twitter.com/paddys_hat/status/596424575497445377

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Scatcher bound so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,123 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Ed Balls regurgitating the 'SNP are putting the Tories into No. 10' line. This was the relentless message during the campaign in Scotland from Labour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Ed Balls regurgitating the 'SNP are putting the Tories into No. 10' line. This was the relentless message during the campaign in Scotland from Labour

Which is why they are being decimated. They have only themselves to blame. Ed Balls is an absolute idiot.

A likely Tory government with the SNP so big in Scotland, interesting to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Pity anyone who just has BBC-NI.

caught 5 mins of it & I wish I didn't.

Such misery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Mark Carruthers chickening out of questioning Arlene Forster on DUP's sectarian past.
    Joke,

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Which is why they are being decimated. They have only themselves to blame. Ed Balls is an absolute idiot.

A likely Tory government with the SNP so big in Scotland, interesting to say the least.

Fascinating actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Orange Order-influenced DUP, formerly led by Ian Paisley, criticising others for engaging in sectarian politics.

Joke shop.

The Orange Order-influenced DUP, formerly led by Ian Paisley, criticising others for engaging in sectarian politics.

Joke shop.

Not getting pinned on it by a supposedly impartial BBC, bigger joke. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Paxman is doing a sort of stand-up routine on channel 4.

Sad to see

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

awec wrote: »
    Everyone is criticising it. Trying to turn it round on the DUP is a red herring, and I say that as someone who cannot stand the DUP.

It was a sectarian leaflet. SF should just come out and admit that. You can't polish a turd, people aren't idiots.

The leaflet was dumb and sectarian but let's not pretend like the DUP have any credibility in denouncing sectarianism in politics.

What's the bigger issue to you?

Sinn Fein's sectarian election leaflet or Arlene Foster not getting asked a question?

Simple question, can you answer it straight up?

The leaflet is just the controversy of the moment, there is a huge issue surrounding sectarianism from all quarters that needs to tackled. Allowing Arlene Forster take the high moral ground is making a nonsense of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

This could end up as SF winning extra seats giving the Tories a majority which really is irony writ large.

• Advertisement

That doesn't answer the question at all.

But we'll move on.

It was a 'have you stopped beating your wife' style question in fairness.

Not the thread for this debate I agree. I was just passing comment on TV debate.

Anyone else all-nighting?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Well that Exit Poll has certainly thrown even more uncertainty on the night.

3 oclock should give me enough beauty sleep. :)

dinorebel wrote: »
    This could end up as SF winning extra seats giving the Tories a majority which really is irony writ large.

It would be pretty ****in hilarious tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

God no.... I'm on my last legs.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Well that Exit Poll has certainly thrown even more uncertainty on the night.
    I really can't see it being right. Opinion polls are never perfect but all to be that wrong and a single exit poll being right seems unlikely, especially with the YouGov showing it quite close to the opinion polls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

It's only 4 here in Seattle so that helps.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ed Miliband's been a disaster for Labour. He just doesn't have that leadership quality about him.

• Advertisement

Jon Snow has done a lot of damage to election coerage...all these guys try to do impressions of him.

Advertisement