Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

PTH2009 wrote: »
    i saw a few pictures of familys at graves. What is wrong with people

Why do girls on facebook always look so attractive in there profile pictures and then when u see them in person there not as pretty as they look. Are they airbrushing pics or something. comments like 'stunner hun', ride etc

Makeup is a huge deception

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Warning, this is LONG. "Leave Britney Aloooooone" comes to mind.

The whole Kanye West thing: Funny, but I don't see what all the fuss is about Kanye, reading some of the negative sentiments over the last week has been crazy, maybe even go as far as saying this whole everyone being imo way over the top giving out about him all the time with such vitriol is actually motivated by racial prejudice nothing more, and I am very prejudiced against myself saying things like that I assure you. I mean a good example would be a band like Oasis, they hadn't even dropped their first album and were saying they were the greatest band in the world, better than the Beatles and nobody batted an eyelid. Great cheeky chappies - that attitude did them the world of good and got them out there. But they didn't get the hate Blur got because they were imagined to be posh, they just couldn't have got away with saying the things Oasis said because they are from a place in society and they are expected to behave in such a way and that is it!!! Kanye is fkn ace, what other hip-hop artist or even soul artist has achieved as much as him in such a short space of time and so consistently......none. At a time when pop music is absolutely ****e, and I love pop music. He has every right to be confident in his abilities, it got him where he is and he's still producing the goods. Six triple platinum and whatever else more albums that I know well which are all class, has another one I don't know but that was gold triple platinum whatever, the one with Jay Z was wicked, his music sounds really good to me, especially for a while there when there was a serious amount of hip-hop artists putting out albums with only one or two good tracks on them then the rest rubbish. He tries different stuff and mixes it up a bit, he didn't just whack out College Dropout over and over again and he does it all himself. Moreover the message in his music is a positive one I think people would be more comfortable if he was another Jay Z talking about gang banging and crime whatever, know your place boy! Infinitely superior to having to listen to all the other stuff that is in the charts, he is pop music! Even better than all the homogenous rubbish in the indie, rock and metal charts, don't even get me started on the non-entity that is the vast majority of so called 'underground dance music' even Kanye is ahead of the flock with Chicago Footwork influences etc. Bit of an attitude though true, it fkn cracks me up though, what are yis complaining about!? There are enough bland motherfkrs in the world these days, we need more people like Kanye who aren't afraid to go off on one and stir things up a bit. Ok he's not going to save Africa or turn down the Global Thermostat, or save the children, but what other mofkr that ever said they were going to do that did - plus the guy is obviously very smart he knows what would happen to him if he tried! Serious lack of characters going round. Reminds me of the same thing with Conor McGregor, guy is Irish and great at what he does very entertaining and funny as fk, all everyone does is give out about him all the time - typical Irish attitude, when in fairness he's the best thing that happened to Irish Sport since Katie Taylor. She could do with taking a leaf out of his book because she doesn't get the light she deserves in the slightest. People are funny trying to force modesty down these people's throats, it's bollox. Seems to be a thing of our times appearing to be very liberal while at the same time having absolutely no problem telling people how to think - in effect with these guys they are telling them they can't even believe in themselves. Big time homogenisation of society as a whole. You cracker ass mofos need to rekonize. Rant over. Signed the greatest mofkn facebook commenter of all time!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Read the first few lines (racial hatred) then skippd to the last line "cracker ass mofos".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

god e'd b so lucky ansa um better tooo learn bita respect fr ppl bfre beggn fr a gf a sadcase nly a mouth buhh havn gt de balls tah say it cha face bad case ov a person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

razorblunt wrote: »
    Read the first few lines (racial hatred) then skippd to the last line "cracker ass mofos".

That's just your typical Irish attitude. Rekonise, cracker ass mofo!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

PandaPoo wrote: »
    god e'd b so lucky ansa um better tooo learn bita respect fr ppl bfre beggn fr a gf a sadcase nly a mouth buhh havn gt de balls tah say it cha face bad case ov a person

That was typed with boxing gloves on, on a 4 inch screen smartphone, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

"Enjoy yous are day 2day.........."

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Catching up on the last few pages I was reminded of a guy I know who put up a pic of him crouching down next to his relative's grave and smiling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fishyfreak wrote: »

WTF ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    WTF ????

Oh Jesus are they writing that now too?
    my sister in law says this all the time

Your >>youser >> yous are

Think it's mostly said with a thick dublin accent :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

God he'd be so lucky *gibberish* Better to learn a bit of respect for people before begging for a girlfriend. What a sad case. Only a mouth but haven't got the balls to say it to your face. Bad case of a person.

I've kind of deciphered it but I'm still lost as to it's actual meaning :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'd like to take a crack at deciphering this one if I may....... .

Heavens, he would need to practice his social skills. It would serve him better to learn some respect for others before starting to seek a new lady friend. He is an odd individual, merely a braggart who lacks the courage to openly speak one-to-one with others. Undoubtedly this person is never going to be a success in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Fishyfreak wrote: »

How stupid can you get. Everyone knows the correct spelling is 'yizzer' , as in

Enjoy yizzer day 2day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You're welcome! :pac:

http://i.imgur.com/5fVlLH2.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Detached Retina

Makeup is a huge deception

I know. It's feckin' great!:pac:
    Though that contouring, on some folks-in daylight is just really weird and OTT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

What a c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A 'Garda Car Selfie'

Aww yeah, look at us boys, we're cool, taking a picture in front of a Garda car.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

whats this ****e where people edit there profile pics and put in all different colours. Is it something to do with gay rights and all that bull crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

PTH2009 wrote: »
    whats this ****e where people edit there profile pics and put in all different colours. Is it something to die with gay rights and sum bull crap

Is that a status you're quoting or a question you're asking?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 tumbledwarf

coolhull wrote: »
    And grammar or spelling lessons are often cheaper than those lethal injection serums

'Sera' when addressing a crowd please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I think I've finally managed to block that Timehop bollocks from appearing on my newsfeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"What is the rite time.."

Seriously! She is full time asking that question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "What is the rite time.."

Seriously! She is full time asking that question.

buy her a watch.

Got a glimpse of this today when someone retweeted a local SF Cllrs comment, ugh reason never to be a public rep...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

efb wrote: »
    buy her a watch.

Got a glimpse of this today when someone retweeted a local SF Cllrs comment, ugh reason never to be a public rep...
    Probably typed on a Galaxy with the time in her face on the screensaver

buy her a watch.

She has a watch, she is just looking for attention.

"Hav,nt drank since christy 30th birthday. And sham tha was almos 3yrago, ive the house hunked up to cris spekers. Better trne dwmn the musek shamm.il hav gaurds ot 2us. O i lue vodka amd maxmim of wiske haha. O no jut cope iv2 go dwn to athlon mornin. Hope i dot hav lilman on my head bang bang.. Sorry if i derment any1 tonight. Im of peps iv a man to pleac nitynight akl. Booom wha u sa now lok"

I say boom boom turn up the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

^^^^

That's just cringeworthy. I presume she's also over 30 years of age.

^^^^

That's just cringeworthy. I presume she's also over 30 years of age.

I don't know to be honest or as is popular on fb, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "Hav,nt drank since christy 30th birthday. And sham tha was almos 3yrago, ive the house hunked up to cris spekers. Better trne dwmn the musek shamm.il hav gaurds ot 2us. O i lue vodka amd maxmim of wiske haha. O no jut cope iv2 go dwn to athlon mornin. Hope i dot hav lilman on my head bang bang.. Sorry if i derment any1 tonight. Im of peps iv a man to pleac nitynight akl. Booom wha u sa now lok"

I say boom boom turn up the music.

In English???

• Advertisement

In English???

I have not drank since Christys 30th birthday party. And people that was almost three years ago. I have the house decorated up to "cris speakers"? I better turn down the music people. I will have the guards on to us. Oh I love vodka and maximum of whiskey. Haha. Oh no I have just copped I have to go to Athlone in the morning. I hope I don't have little men in my head banging. Sorry if I demented anyone tonight. I am off people. I have a man to please. Nighty night all. Boom what do you say now like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement