Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jimmii wrote: »
    Yeah its far from ideal you would be looking just for save points but 7 points from him over 2 gws wouldn't be terrible. If you are able to save the transfer and use it for one of the good attacking dgw options then that would properly be better I would think they are more like to score >7 from the one week than schmeichel over the 2 gws.

I already have Schlupp so no need to double up on them now I think.

Better players out there to avail of.

Have a feeling Schmeichel might score less than 6 in 3 games.

Not saying I am not going to do it, but not too tempted at this moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

wonski wrote: »
    I would rather bring Crystal Palace defender this week.

I only have Schlupp and if I didn't I doubt I would bring him in this week.

Do you have any Chelse defenders now? If you don't then bring 1 in this week.
    I wouldn't do -4 to bring 2 defenders from the same team tbh.

No Chelsea defenders and only Hazard from them. Perhaps defender and Fabregas?

No Palace don't fill me with confidence defensively.. I went Vardy over Murrat last week due to upcoming DGW.

The way I see two Chelsea defenders is a -4 for 2 players who will park the bus 2 out of the 3 games! Chelsea defenders have a habit of scoring so could capitalize here too.

Its Chelsea and it's a move for 3 games as oppose to a team with 2 games.

Second guessing my original plan of defender & Fabregas for this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Can field 11 as it stands, have 2ft's. I might well bring in Bolasie for Punch.

Decided against this.

Brought in Vardy for Benteke.

I thought I brought in Fabergas for Eriksen but when checked the team i had in fact taken out Puncheon :eek: so Eriksen gets one final gw in my team.
    Really hope my mistake pays off, Newcastle were muck tonight.

Gameweek 18 3,456
    Gameweek 19 3,525 down
    Gameweek 20 4,740 down
    Gameweek 21 5,181 down
    Gameweek 22 5,876 down
    Gameweek 23 11,364 down
    Gameweek 24 17,222 down
    Gameweek 25 22,970 down
    Gameweek 26 30,207 down
    Gameweek 27 19,931 up
    Gameweek 28 29,612 down
    Gameweek 29 30,884 down
    Gameweek 30 38,231 down
    Gameweek 31 77,267 down
    Gameweek 32 73,358 up

Only my second green arrow in 15 gameweeks. Been on a horrible run thats dropped me 70K places, all told. 8 visits to the millionaires club and 2 to the 2million club. I'm hoping to turn this around, but you'd do well to steer clear of my transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Would you prefer Henderson (3 Liverpool & 2 Chelsea) or Fabregas (3 Chelsea & 2 Liverpool)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What's the story with Gerrard's fitness? If I was bringing in Henderson, I'd want him on pens for both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What's the story with Gerrard's fitness? If I was bringing in Henderson, I'd want him on pens for both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There is no story tbh.

He's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

His 3 game ban is up so you could see if he features in the fa cup game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Hi folks, just looking for some advice this week as a lot of my players have blanks
    Team-
    K Davis / Myhill
    Clichy, Bertrand, Clyne, Janmaat, Bruce
    Mata, Silva, Phillip, Ozil, Hazard
    Austin, Giroud, Kane.

I've 2 free transfers & £4.4 in bank.

I think I'd be happy to keep my arsenal players on the bench & look to offload my QPR players.
    Unsure who to get for striker, thought Benteke but he's a blank too. Don't think I'd afford Aguero.
    Was thinking Phillips -> Matic (cheap & DGW coming).

I'd like something solid to keep for rest of season.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. (sorry about long post :) )

• Advertisement

WC Time I think

Thinking this for my run in

Schmeichel Howard
    Dann Azpi Stones Schlupp Alderweireld
    Cambiasso Boyd Hazard Silva Henderson
    Sturridge Kane Aguero

:rolleyes:

Giroud maybe instead?

Hi folks, just looking for some advice this week as a lot of my players have blanks
    Team-
    K Davis / Myhill
    Clichy, Bertrand, Clyne, Janmaat, Bruce
    Mata, Silva, Phillip, Ozil, Hazard
    Austin, Giroud, Kane.

I've 2 free transfers & £4.4 in bank.

I think I'd be happy to keep my arsenal players on the bench & look to offload my QPR players.
    Unsure who to get for striker, :-D thought Benteke but he's a blank too. Don't think I'd afford Aguero.
    Was thinking Phillips -> Matic (cheap & DGW coming).

I'd like something solid to keep for rest of season.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. (sorry about long post :) )

Austin and Philips to nugent and Fabregas.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ozil to Fabregas
    Giroud to Vardy

Both done for a -4 with getting 2 dgw players in the -4 is ok.

11plus 2 sub's for gw33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Only my second green arrow in 15 gameweeks. Been on a horrible run thats dropped me 70K places, all told. 8 visits to the millionaires club and 2 to the 2million club. I'm hoping to turn this around, but you'd do well to steer clear of my transfers.

Jesus what happened in gw30?

Looking to get a dgw striker in, had planned on it being Sturridge but who knows what the craic with him is. Don't fancy remy or drogs as Jose seems to pick his team to inflict maximum trollage on us ff players. Dare I go for a Leicester striker?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Without making any transfers I should be able to field 11..

Myhill
    Schlupp-Terry-Bertrand
    Boyd-Silva-Eriksen-Hazard
    Aguero-Remy-Kane

Foster- Sanchez-PVA-Naughton

2FT and 0.0 in the bank...

All advice would be welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Invincible

Without making any transfers I should be able to field 11..

Myhill
    Schlupp-Terry-Bertrand
    Boyd-Silva-Eriksen-Hazard
    Aguero-Remy-Kane

Foster- Sanchez-PVA-Naughton

2FT and 0.0 in the bank...

All advice would be welcome

Naughton out indefinitely, so use one of your transfers to move him out for Duff maybe or Hull def ?

Austin and Philips to nugent and Fabregas.

Thanks for that. I forgot Leicester have a DGW also. Would you reckon Nugent would be a better pick than Vardy? I admit I'm just basing this on their overall point total, haven't watched too much of Leicester this season.

Also, any idea what the story is with Clyne and why he didn't play this week?
    Bruce also has a blank for me and I don't want to risk only having a 10 man team as had an absolutely dire week.

Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Pantillimon out for Speroni my only transfer this week

Downing to Henderson GW34

Eriksen to Coutinho/Sterling GW34

Thanks for that. I forgot Leicester have a DGW also. Would you reckon Nugent would be a better pick than Vardy? I admit I'm just basing this on their overall point total, haven't watched too much of Leicester this season.

Also, any idea what the story is with Clyne and why he didn't play this week?
    Bruce also has a blank for me and I don't want to risk only having a 10 man team as had an absolutely dire week.

Thanks again :)

Clyne was rested should be back this week. Nugent and vardy is a toss up I'd favour nugent as he is on pens and is playing more centrally but it could go either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Guys, I don't have a keeper playing this week. Can someone complete my thought process here.

I'm thinking of making a transfer of -4 for Pantimilon to Schmeichel. Or possibly Courtois.

But my reasoning being that I basically go from having 1 game in the next 2 weeks to having 3 games. Therefore negating the -4 points. Ok it's simplistic and Pantimilon + 4 points could outscore Schemeichel. But I think it's worth the risk.

What do people think? Apologies in advance if it starts off a massive debate :pac:

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Guys, I don't have a keeper playing this week. Can someone complete my thought process here.

I'm thinking of making a transfer of -4 for Pantimilon to Schmeichel. Or possibly Courtois.

But my reasoning being that I basically go from having 1 game in the next 2 weeks to having 3 games. Therefore negating the -4 points. Ok it's simplistic and Pantimilon + 4 points could outscore Schemeichel. But I think it's worth the risk.

What do people think? Apologies in advance if it starts off a massive debate :pac:

I'd go your other keeper to courtoius. Then you will get pantis double in 37 aswell at a time when mourinho may give Cech a run if the league is won

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

SantryRed wrote: »

I wouldn't take a hit for Schmeichel. Courtois maybe but then that removes the ability to have a more attacking Chelsea player which would probably be better if possible. If its Panti you take out then its worst it even less as then you will end up either having to make a transfer or having one game less out of your GK in the future and as IU2LB said Cech could well get a run out at some point once things are wrapped up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'd go your other keeper to courtoius. Then you will get pantis double in 37 aswell at a time when mourinho may give Cech a run if the league is won

Hadn't thought of that and I've the money left over so it makes perfect sense. Once Chelsea win the league I'll be removing Courtois if I have a transfer as I'll see Cech getting to see out the season as a thank you if anything from Mourinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭spindex

Any suggestions for a defender 4.2 or under to replace Hutton ? I should be able to field 11 then.

Clyne was rested should be back this week. Nugent and vardy is a toss up I'd favour nugent as he is on pens and is playing more centrally but it could go either way.

Thanks, I didn't know about the pens either. Nugent seems to be good form too so might think about him. It will only be for this GW anyway. I reckon I will look for someone else next week.

Good to hear Clyne was just rested also. I should be ok for this week so.

Thanks, I didn't know about the pens either. Nugent seems to be good form too so might think about him. It will only be for this GW anyway. I reckon I will look for someone else next week.

Good to hear Clyne was just rested also. I should be ok for this week so.

I'd leave nugent in for the double the week after aswell otherwise I wouldn't bother with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

O'Shea to Cahill done.

I will be on holidays from saturday so will be making my double week transfers very soon after the deadline....big gamble...

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I have two transfers to make in order to field 11 this week.
    I'm tempted to sell Eriksen though and just play with 10, as his form has been woeful for the price of him. I could replace him with a £9m+ midfielder. Spurs do play Leicester though so I don't think I'm brave enough to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Wildcard active.

Planning on having 11 for GW33, with Aguero as Captain.

With 1 free transfer in advance of GW34, I should hopefully have 3 Chelsea, 3 Liverpool, 2 Leicester for the DGW. Ignoring Hull completely.

Going to take Vergini and put him on the bench for GW33, so I have at least 1 DGW for 37 too.

All the Leicester options look a bit dodgy. Is Schlupp a better option than Morgan? And Vardy a better option than Nugent?

• Advertisement

I'd leave nugent in for the double the week after aswell otherwise I wouldn't bother with him

Oh yeah that's what I meant. DGW isn't until next week so I'll maybe dump him after that.

Advertisement