Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I Dunno. I like the sound of both of those fixtures and I couldn't mot take a chance on them. It will probably merit a hit when it comes to it but no solid plans yet.

Tonight's game might tell us a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

G1032 wrote: »
    It's the amount of hits people are taking for Liverpool players and the fact that they'll have to be gotten rid of again.................? There just seems to be no caution being taken by people and it's all the eggs in the Liverpool basket.

liverpool have qpr at home the following week, ill keep some of them for that anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Benimar wrote: »
    His DGW isn't till GW37
    Sorry, meant after his blank and beyond!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It's the amount of hits people are taking for Liverpool players and the fact that they'll have to be gotten rid of again.................? There just seems to be no caution being taken by people and it's all the eggs in the Liverpool basket.

I needed a new keeper so Migs makes sense and made sense to get him this week too, if he gets a cs tonight the -4 is covered. He will be staying for the rest of the season most likely. Studge is my gamble and I think going without at least 1 Liverpool mid for the dgw is risky.

FHFC wrote: »
    I needed a new keeper so Migs makes sense and made sense to get him this week too, if he gets a cs tonight the -4 is covered. He will be staying for the rest of the season most likely. Studge is my gamble and I think going without at least 1 Liverpool mid for the dgw is risky.

Ya. I gambled on Sturridge a few weeks ago and it didn't work out so I don't want to go back for him. I'd probably have bought Mig if I had a sub goalie for GW33. I have Couthino already and if as it already seems, everyone and his mother is loading up on Liverpool I might have to follow the crowd and buy a second Liverpool player. I'm just very reluctant to do so at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Can't decide between going for Ivan or Fabregas as my third Chelsea player to go alongside Terry and Hazard. Feel like it's a huge decision and if i pick the wrong one, it could make or break me at this stage.

Have Fabergas & Hazard, will probably do Coleman out for Ivanovich before dgw, can recall fella in mini league having him captained in a season gone by and getting big score in dgw off him.

Invincible wrote: »
    Have Fabergas & Hazard, will probably do Coleman out for Ivanovich before dgw, can recall fella in mini league having him captained in a season gone by and getting big score in dgw off him.

Now that's a good idea. I'm going to captain Ivanovic for the DGW!

Best of luck :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Will probably get Henderson in, think he's good value as long as Gerrard doesn't come back and take over pens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

G1032 wrote:

I've already captained him 3 times this season :pac:
    Might as well do it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

eriksen looks like dropping tonight the STAIN
    never ever ever ever ever signing him again
    don't really want to rush my transfers though so will prob let him cost me money again !
    still undecided whether to bench benteke and sell Kane or sell benteke and buy him back for Kane gw35.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I suppose us Studge owners have to wait for more news? I can't see him playing both matches of the double now. Really want to rage transfer him out for Vardy

I suppose us Studge owners have to wait for more news? I can't see him playing both matches of the double now. Really want to rage transfer him out for Vardy

Do it! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

not sure what I'll do now
    maybe even just Boyd to bolasie and leave it at that !
    reluctant to sell benteke only to have to buy him back in 2 weeks

dahat wrote: »
    Looking at a -8 for the dgw but I'm wondering is GW33 a week to swallow a -4 for a dgw player given the likelihood of folk only having 8/9 players.

Cork to Ibe if he plays well tonight is what I'm considering, with a solid 3-5-2 I think I could swallow the hit better this week

I'm thinking the same. Will probably do Kane to Vardy but not sure if I should wait until after Kane plays Newcastle. Though Vardy could do damage to a Swansea team without their first choice full backs. It's a tough one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Do it! :-)

Rage -4 done. McCarthy out for Schmeichel the other to get a playing keeper. Leicester are now my second team. See y'all on Saturday
    I'm thinking the same. Will probably do Kane to Vardy but not sure if I should wait until after Kane plays Newcastle. Though Vardy could do damage to a Swansea team without their first choice full backs. It's a tough one.

9 shots in the box the last three matches and he plays wide left so against Rangel. I should have done it last GW, that 90' goal would have been orgasmic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I've 7 players for the next GW at the moment
    I've 2 Free Transfers

Should I swap Foster for Schmeichel?

Also looking at either Cambiasso for NZogbia
    Or Vardy for Benteke.

Thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Pants to Davis so I have a playing keeper, and maybe Sanchez to Fab for -4 so I can field 11 and with the dgw in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have 12 for next week and 5DGW players.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have 12 for next week and 5DGW players.

Thats impressive there wont be many in a better position than that apart from wildcarders. Its possible to have 11 this week and 10 DGWs nobody will have near that.
    I have 12 this week and 4DGW if I make no transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Thats impressive there wont be many in a better position than that apart from wildcarders. Its possible to have 11 this week and 10 DGWs nobody will have near that.
    I have 12 this week and 4DGW if I make no transfer.

I'm looking at going with ten but it seems like doing it just for the sake of doing it three from pool and Chelsea is fine but not expecting much from the other 4. I wish another game had slid into it so there were three top teams with a dgw. If the Arsenal game had been able to be in 34 too that would have been ideal! Fingers crossed for snow in January so we can have the epic dgws of old!

In DGW1 2013, Ivanovich scored 24pts without ©aptaincy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I have 12 players available next week but no keeper:

345185.png

Would you bother with "wasting" 1 FT on a keeper or keep it for next week to have more transfers to get DGW players in?

I think I will leave it as is to have more options available next week.

I'd keep it too if I were you. Guzan and Ospina are good options for the rest of the season. No guarantee if you buy a keeper that he'll get a clean sheet so you could be wasting a transfer just to gain 1 or 2 points.

wonski wrote: »
    I have 12 players available next week but no keeper:

Would you bother with "wasting" 1 FT on a keeper or keep it for next week to have more transfers to get DGW players in?

I think I will leave it as is to have more options available next week.

You could just go schmeichel that way you get your starting keeper for 33 and a dgw keeper for 34. Considering him for for 34 looking for save points!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Eriksen --> Fab.
    Giroud --> Murray for a week or two, maybe.

That'll leave me with 4 DGWers with the intention of having 5 or maybe 6.

jimmii wrote: »
    You could just go schmeichel that way you get your starting keeper for 33 and a dgw keeper for 34. Considering him for for 34 looking for save points!

Not a terribly bad idea.

The only GK transfer that would make sense at this stage.

Swansea(H), Burnley(A) and Chelsea(H) - tough games:eek:
    Having a quick look at his stats (saves) and Leicester stats (CS's) I would rather wait another week.

On the other hand Ospina against Chelsea at home and Guzan away against City - would probably start Schmeichel with 2 games ahead of those 2.

Expect a PM full of anger and hate if I go ahead with this transfer and it doesn't work out as planned;)

wonski wrote: »
    Not a terribly bad idea.

The only GK transfer that would make sense at this stage.

Swansea(H), Burnley(A) and Chelsea(H) - tough games:eek:
    Having a quick look at his stats (saves) and Leicester stats (CS's) I would rather wait another week.

On the other hand Ospina against Chelsea at home and Guzan away against City - would probably start Schmeichel with 2 games ahead of those 2.

Expect a PM full of anger and hate if I go ahead with this transfer and it doesn't work out as planned;)

Yeah its far from ideal you would be looking just for save points but 7 points from him over 2 gws wouldn't be terrible. If you are able to save the transfer and use it for one of the good attacking dgw options then that would properly be better I would think they are more like to score >7 from the one week than schmeichel over the 2 gws.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

only have 1 playing defender for GW33 and 1FT

Do I bring in two Chelsea defenders (for DGW) or

1 Chelsea defender & 1 Leicster defender (for DGW) or

just 1 Chelsea defender & 1 Chrlsea midfielder for my bench fodder and go with 10 players for GW33?

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    only have 1 playing defender for GW33 and 1FT

Do I bring in two Chelsea defenders (for DGW) or

1 Chelsea defender & 1 Leicster defender (for DGW) or

just 1 Chelsea defender & 1 Chrlsea midfielder for my bench fodder and go with 10 players for GW33?

I would rather bring Crystal Palace defender this week.

I only have Schlupp and if I didn't I doubt I would bring him in this week.

Do you have any Chelse defenders now? If you don't then bring 1 in this week.
    I wouldn't do -4 to bring 2 defenders from the same team tbh.

Advertisement