Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭LostArt

Kane to Vardy for me. As a spurs fan I can safely say we're on the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Either Murray or Vardy in for Austin.

ML rival has Murray but tempted by Vardys extra game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Have this team for 33 but I'm in total freefall and looking for help.

I have dropped from 17k to 41k in a little over 2 gweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Have this team for 33 but I'm in total freefall and looking for help.

I have dropped from 17k to 41k in a little over 2 gweeks.

Your team looks well balanced,player I'd have out first would be Eriksen, got him out before their blank and he's been poor well before that.

Who to get though that plays in 33 and 34? If I kept him I'd have two ft to move him and Ozil out for 34 with Giroud as well for a -4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Who to get though that plays in 33 and 34? If I kept him I'd have two ft to move him and Ozil out for 34 with Giroud as well for a -4.

I'm in the same boat with Eriksen and think I have to keep him this week. There is no obvious replacement.

On the plus side I just worked out I can have 2 CHE/3 LIV/2 LEI for GW34 and 3 ARS and 1 SUN for GW37 with only 1 4 point hit :cool:

Benimar wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat with Eriksen and think I have to keep him this week. There is no obvious replacement.

On the plus side I just worked out I can have 2 CHE/3 LIV/2 LEI for GW34 and 3 ARS and 1 SUN for GW37 with only 1 4 point hit :cool:

Think I will do Ozil to Fabregas giving me 3 Chelsea.

Got in Cambiasso this week and left him on bench with view to next week and upcoming dgw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭LostArt

LostArt wrote: »
    Kane to Vardy for me. As a spurs fan I can safely say we're on the beach.

Scratch that. It'll be Remy to Vardy

WC Time I think

Thinking this for my run in

Schmeichel Howard
    Dann Azpi Stones Schlupp Alderweireld
    Cambiasso Boyd Hazard Silva Henderson
    Sturridge Kane Aguero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Contemplating a Terry Ivan double up now...can see Jose parking the bus against United and Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

watch the aguero doubters come crawling back for this gw, ideal captain pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

watch the aguero doubters come crawling back for this gw, ideal captain pick.

West Ham defence was atrocious yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

City are a wounded animal.

My only worry for Aguero captaining is that they'll be dead from their wounds by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

City are a wounded animal.

My only worry for Aguero captaining is that they'll be dead from their wounds by next week.

On the other hand, there's few things more dangerous than a wounded animal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Giroud and Sanchez in the team. Hard to drop Giroud in this kind of form, thinking of shipping Sanchez out, any ideas of a replacement? (Hazard, Fabregas and Silva already in my team).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Despite my pretty poor run in the last 3 weeks, 1 transfer will get me 11 and a sub for gw33.

Meanwhile most of my rivals get to play a game of how the fcuk do I field 11 without taking huge hits. 2 in top 6 missing 6 each. No wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Despite my pretty poor run in the last 3 weeks, 1 transfer will get me 11 and a sub for gw33.

Meanwhile most of my rivals get to play a game of how the fcuk do I field 11 without taking huge hits. 2 in top 6 missing 6 each. No wildcard.

be funny when their 8 players outscore you :D:eek::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Can field a very poor 11 (5 defenders) next week, gonna back and make hay on the DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ace2007 wrote: »
    be funny when their 8 players outscore you :D:eek::p

This happened me last year on the big blank GW, was carefully set up to field a pretty decent 11 and rubbing my hands at the gains I was gonna make in my league against lads who could only field 6 or 7. I got pasted, fupping Fabian Delph scored big if I recall!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

will remy be back?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    will remy be back?

No mention of a serious injury anywhere. Luckily Drogba was absent today so if he is fit enough to play he will I think.

The only worry I have is Costa being fit all of a sudden.

I will keep Remy anyway, can't think of any transfer to fix this problem now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    will remy be back?

‘Remy has a small injury. I think he should be available for the next game.’
    http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/04/final-whistle-verdict---our-shining-light.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Dawson and Eriksen out, Ivanovic and Fabregas in

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Might go for a bit of a gamble in the form of Austin -> Nugent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

PARlance wrote: »
    Might go for a bit of a gamble in the form of Austin -> Nugent

Nugent always scores against burnley who they have in the double. This article is before their game earlier in the season when I considered bringing in nugent and giving him the armband( a lucky escape as he ended up being on the bench). Ive won a few bob a couple of times on nugent 1st goalscorer against burnley.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-news-David-Nugent-gunning-Burnley/story-23040136-detail/story.html

Apart from that he is a decent option good fixture this week and he is on pens( even if he did miss his last one)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Pretty much decided my two possible transfers for this week, depending on whether Remy plays or not. One of my rivals has 5 playing next week as it stands.

Pretty much decided my two possible transfers for this week, depending on whether Remy plays or not. One of my rivals has 5 playing next week as it stands.

5 playing, Christ that's awful planning on your rivals part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

I've only one defender for next week, good god

• Advertisement

Sanchez > Fabergas
    Green > Schmeichel

Transfers done, 9 for GW33.

Advertisement