Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bolasie wasn't in my plans before now but I really want to get him in for his next 2 at least. Thinking of going with a strong front 8 for the remainder of the season which would help deal with the inevitable rotation that will occur once Chelsea wrap up the title etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Sorry if it was clearly answered in the last pages of this thread but is there any news regarding Rémy?

I saw on FFS that he's still a doubt but they have him starting. Though they do mention they don't know if he's fit and thus Drogba could play...

I have 2 FT and I'm close to get rid of Rémy for a Leicester forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Dempsey wrote: »
    Naughton, Hutton, Lloris, Remy, Van Aanholt, Sterling, Sanchez & Bellerin in my team this week & one FT & 1.4m in the bank

Willing to take points hit to fix up my team, dunno where to start. Looking to set myself up for the run in

Lloris, Myhill

Bellerin, Hutton, Naughton, Bertrand, Van Aanholt

Sanchez, Sterling, Hazard, Ameobi, Silva

Remy, Kane, Aguero (c)

Naughton -> Duff
    Hutton -> McShane
    £2.1m
    Remy -> ????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Neoulous wrote: »
    Sorry if it was clearly answered in the last pages of this thread but is there any news regarding Rémy?

I saw on FFS that he's still a doubt but they have him starting. Though they do mention they don't know if he's fit and thus Drogba could play...

I have 2 FT and I'm close to get rid of Rémy for a Leicester forward.

Anything comes on out will be tweeted from the ffs account there were a couple of updates today apparently he is "better than 50/50". In terms if the starting 11s they post demi has said they keep players in until they are confirmed as being out which is why be is in there right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The Naughton -> Schlupp move is soooo hot right now so how could I possible resist :)

A -4 to ditch Ameobi or potentially Sanchez could be on the cards but no idea who for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Sorry for long post,
    I will only have 9 starters this week and that's providing Craig Dawson starts(is that dodgy??)

Would it be shortsighted to transfer out Sanchez for Mata...given that Sanchez has a DGW soon?
    Or should I chance Henderson out for Mata?

Really appreciate any thoughts lads...neck and neck in a few money bets.

PS- my current front 8 is
    Silva Hazard Sanchez Henderson Cambiasso
    Kane Rooney Austin.

Have Chelsea,Southampton ,Hull,Everton,WBA defensive cover and Fabianski and Myhill as keepers with Fab as starter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sorry for long post,
    I will only have 9 starters this week and that's providing Craig Dawson starts(is that dodgy??)

Would it be shortsighted to transfer out Sanchez for Mata...given that Sanchez has a DGW soon?

Kane Rooney Austin.

Have Chelsea,Southampton ,Hull,Everton,WBA defensive cover and Fabianski and Myhill as keepers with Fab as starter.

I wouldn't double up on Utd attack away to Chelsea.
    Austin-->Murray maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Brought Fabregas in for Sanchez, which gives me a full XI this GW.

Davis
    Terry, Wollscheid, Schlupp
    Hazard, Eriksen, Fabregas, Mane, Boyd
    Aguero, Kane

(Green, Bellerin, van Aanholt, Giroud)

2 FT for next week with two Liverpool players coming in, giving me 6 with a DGW.

Sorry for long post,

Kane Rooney Austin.

If you have used your ft I wouldn't be taking any hits just not worth it just have to ride it out! Obviously would be nice to have Aguero in there but at least you have Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

spock. wrote: »
    I wouldn't double up on Utd attack away to Chelsea.
    Austin-->Murray maybe?

I think United will go for it, and there'll be goals, however LVG made some comment of Rooney possible playing in midfield so wouldn't be too keen on him.
    jimmii wrote: »
    If you have used your ft I wouldn't be taking any hits just not worth it just have to ride it out! Obviously would be nice to have Aguero in there but at least you have Silva.

Depends on what he's trying to do - if your chasing a lead need to gamble a bit. Aguero v West ham could be high scoring - i think he's leading the captain poll?

If i didn't have Aguero i'd nearly prefer to take a -4 and have him, than sit through 90 minutes hoping he doesn't score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I decided on Terry over Ivan because something tells me I'll need the wiggle room that nearly 1m will provide over the next fortnight or so.

Now I have a full XI + 1 sub. All I'm left debating is whether Bolasie for Boyd is worth -4.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I think United will go for it, and there'll be goals, however LVG made some comment of Rooney possible playing in midfield so wouldn't be too keen on him.

Depends on what he's trying to do - if your chasing a lead need to gamble a bit. Aguero v West ham could be high scoring - i think he's leading the captain poll?

If i didn't have Aguero i'd nearly prefer to take a -4 and have him, than sit through 90 minutes hoping he doesn't score.

Yeah of course people are in different positions but unless they say what they are trying to achieve all you can do is advise on what you feel has the highest points expectancy. I can't imagine they are in a position to get Aguero in for -4 other than maybe for Rooney and if they're looking at Mata for a hit then seems likely they are a United fan!

Hadn't heard LVG saying about Rooney RVP is definitely out so you would think Rooney would be upfront not sure I would be too confident throwing in Falcao if I was him but maybe he feels Rooney is going to help the team more from midfield again we'll have to wait on see seems like such a waste playing him deeper!

I decided on Terry over Ivan because something tells me I'll need the wiggle room that nearly 1m will provide over the next fortnight or so.

Now I have a full XI + 1 sub. All I'm left debating is whether Bolasie for Boyd is worth -4.

Yeah that million in the bank could well come in handy. I have gone with Ivan but have been able to leave .4 itb to allow for furutre price changes hopefully the Arsenal players don't fly up too early!!

So i'm going to have 10 players at home, only away player in Kane, playing a 433.
    Don't think i've ever had that many at home - Q all the away teams scoring this weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Am chasing a 20 pt gap against one lad and am surrounded by a few other lads within 10 pts of me so I Suppose Mata might be a bit too much of a punt effort?

Just have a feeling he will continue to score well for the next while.
    Have being burned by Aguero so not going back there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Are people keeping Remy then? Still undecided on what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

The Naughton -> Schlupp move is soooo hot right now so how could I possible resist :)

A -4 to ditch Ameobi or potentially Sanchez could be on the cards but no idea who for.

Ameobi to Cambiasso might be a Prodston type move?

But my head is the closest it's ever been to actually exploding so don't mind me....

Kane to Vardy for a -4 makes no sense...shut up brain!

Kane to Vardy for a -4 makes no sense...shut up brain!

Where did you get that annoyingly big avatar?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Mane to Bolasie for-4?

Yay or nay?

• Advertisement

Where did you get that annoyingly big avatar?

Ha thanks for reminding me to change it!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

Help please !

I'm currently 1st in my head to head league (only by 6 points)
    I have a starting 11 with two doubtful (Wilson & Remy)

My 11 are.

Heaton
    Clyne-Wilson-Ivan-Baird
    Bolasie-Hazard-Eriksen-Fellaini
    Kane-Remy

Giroud-Sanchez-Bruce on my bench &
    1FT and 2.5 mil in the bank.

Need suggestions or will I leave it until next week and have 2 FT ?!
    Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'd nearly get a Pool defender instead of Bellerin and then get Ospina in as your gk. No Arsenal defender is really nailed on at the moment, can see Gibbs, Chambers, Debuchy, Gabriel all getting a game at some stage.

Yeah I definitely agree with that. I'm not at all happy with having Bellerin.

I was considering going for Ospina & Skrtel over Mignolet & Bellerin, but it's an extra 0.8 and I'm down to 0.3 in the bank. I don't really want to have any Liverpool defender except Skrtel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

FHFC wrote: »
    Mane to Bolasie for-4?

Yay or nay?

With two very favourable fixtures and the fact he is potentially hitting form, I'd go for yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Any word if Clyne will be back in the team this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Fellaini Oscar and Mingolet in
    eriksen cazorla and Panti out

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Fellaini Oscar and Mingolet in
    eriksen cazorla and Panti out

Mingolet isn't playing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

youknowwho wrote: »
    Mingolet isn't playing??

Next week my friend ;)