Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I have 10 playing this weekend (if Remy plays).

Davis

Bertand Wolly Terry

Hazard Boyd Silva

Kane Remy Aguero

Looking at a Leicester defender possibly with one eye on their double GW. I have 2FT and 0.9 ITB. Is Schlupp the best option? Him out for Hutton? That would give me 11 players for this GW and 4 players for the DGW (Terry, Hazard, Sterling, and Schlupp) with 2 FT to bring in another 1 or 2 DGW players next week. What do people think? Decent plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Henderson or Fabregas? I only have room for one because I'm not willing to sell Silva for a hit in gwk 34. The rest of my midfield will be Hazard, Sterling, Silva (Boyd)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

A last roll of the dice! Have emptied the clip on this one.

GW33_WC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Henderson or Fabregas? I only have room for one because I'm not willing to sell Silva for a hit in gwk 34. The rest of my midfield will be Hazard, Sterling, Silva (Boyd)

Fabregas, you have Sterling and that's enough pool mids.

jimmii wrote: »
    A last roll of the dice! Have emptied the clip on this one.

GW33_WC.jpg

Holding mine until GW36/37

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Invincible wrote: »

just out of curiosity how many total points do ye 2 guys have?

interesting theory to hold a WC so late in the season.

may be worth doing next season.

unplayable wrote: »

1815 pts
    £104.9 team value

Team was going well from start so didn't need to use it, decided to keep for dgw then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ok. I've decided finally.

Elliot -> Courtois
    Rooney -> Murray.

No hit.

Leaves me with:

Courtois
    Dawson, Bertrand, Terry
    Mata, Hazard, Eriksen, Silva
    Aguero (c), Kane, Murray.

Barring injuries, next week I'll go:

Dawson -> Moreno/Sahko/Skrtel (depending on who is most likely to play both games)
    Eriksen -> Sterling/Henderson/Coutinho.

Will leave me with 5 DGW players which is just about right for me. Will then hold the Liverpool players for QPR at home before moving them on for ARsenal players for the final 2 weeks of the season.

EDIT: Should also say the -4 hit is negated by doing Elliot to Courtois. As I go from having 1 game for a keeper to having 3 in the next 2 GWs.

unplayable wrote: »

1868 had a shocker last week 24 points!! Team wasn't in great shape this week WC probably makes the team a good 10 points better on paper this week and about 30/40 next week!

Team was really hanging on by its finger nails with injuries puts me in a lot better position for this week and plenty of time to stock up on gunners!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

1815 pts
    £104.9 team value

Team was going well from start so didn't need to use it, decided to keep for dgw then.

tried to send you a pm will you delete some messages

tried to send you a pm will you delete some messages

Will do :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this dilemma: I can't decide whether my third Chelsea player for the DGW should be Ivanovic or Fabregas (I currently have Hazard and Remy). I can afford either with a single transfer (Bellerin to Ivan or Ozil to Fab). My main rival does have Terry, so I'm leaning towards defensive coverage to be on the safe side. I'm making the transfer this week.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this dilemma: I can't decide whether my third Chelsea player for the DGW should be Ivanovic or Fabregas (I currently have Hazard and Remy). I can afford either with a single transfer (Bellerin to Ivan or Ozil to Fab). My main rival does have Terry, so I'm leaning towards defensive coverage to be on the safe side. I'm making the transfer this week.

Ivan will probably be better value but fabregas will probably get more points so really depends on which is the easiest for you to be able to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Wouldn't go treble Chelsea attack. Plenty will be going double Chelsea defence so you'll want Ivan or Terry

Lemlin wrote: »
    Anyone suggest a decent cheap defender who has a game this weekend? I'm looking for someone as cheap as possible. Already have a Leicester defender so somebody other than that. 5.2 to spend but want to use as little as possible.

Cameron

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Cameron

Duff at 3.9 looks better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Duff at 3.9 looks better value.

McShane at 3.9 is the value you want with a DGW, (unless you need them for this week).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

You can bet your bottom dollar that Mourinho's tactics will be to strangle the life out of the next two games (v Utd & Ars). With added DGW advantage you would be crazy not to get Chelsea defensive cover in.

I have doubled up.. So often big games are decided by set piece goals or defensive errors too.. if Chelsea don't concede the bps will be going to defenders & then there is thd possibility of a defender scoring in the tight games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Chesty08 wrote: »
    You can bet your bottom dollar that Mourinho's tactics will be to strangle the life out of the next two games (v Utd & Ars). With added DGW advantage you would be crazy not to get Chelsea defensive cover in.

I have doubled up.. So often big games are decided by set piece goals or defensive errors too.. if Chelsea don't concede the bps will be going to defenders & then there is thd possibility of a defender scoring in the tight games.

This is my thinking too. But it is a gamble all the same. I have two chelsea and two southampton defenders at the moment....and Bellerin. Not comfortable with this gamble at all...but the dice is rolled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This is my thinking too. But it is a gamble all the same. I have two chelsea and two southampton defenders at the moment....and Bellerin. Not comfortable with this gamble at all...but the dice is rolled.

Perfect - swap a Southampton defender next week for a Liverpool defender!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Perfect - swap a Southampton defender next week for a Liverpool defender!

You reading my mind?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

May I ask why people are going for Nugent over Vardy? I haven't seen much of Leicester lately but Nugent is another Danny Graham for me. Not a PL striker by any means.

May I ask why people are going for Nugent over Vardy? I haven't seen much of Leicester lately but Nugent is another Danny Graham for me. Not a PL striker by any means.

I'd think since he's on pens. I'm a Vardy man myself

BizHjH7IMAAjvuV.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Seen a transfer figure this morning on FFS, 22k in Vardy and only 3k in Nugent.

I'm in TeamVardy myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Lemlin wrote:

Playing more centrally than Vardy and is on pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

How does this look?

This week: Sanchez & Austin -> Fabregas & Vardy, no hit.

Next week: Bertrand & Eriksen -> Moreno & Sterling, -4.

It gives me: Moreno, Schlupp, Terry, Hazard, Fabregas, Sterling, Vardy for the dgwk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Was Clyne inj or dropped by Southampton last GW?...and does it look like Amoebi is a busted flush at Newcastle for this wk?.....struggling to field 11 for this wk so might transfer out Amoebi.

Thanks for any replies.

Was Clyne inj or dropped by Southampton last GW?...and does it look like Amoebi is a busted flush at Newcastle for this wk?.....struggling to field 11 for this wk so might transfer out Amoebi.

Thanks for any replies.

Koeman said clyne just had a rest be a surprise if he didn't start this week definitely wouldn't be feeling confident on Ameobi! Lots will have ten this week so if you do end up like that its not the end of the world as long as the ten are decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

What are people doing with sturridge? I brought him in for the newcastle game thinking liverpool would win comfortably and then i was gonna bench him this week and keep him for the double. I now have no idea what kind of game time hes gonna get in gw34 or whether hes worth keeping. It seems a waste to transfer him out now, unless people think he'll only scrape a few minutes?

Advertisement