Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short People Problems

Options
12345679»

Comments

Maguined wrote: »
    Couldn't resist the opportunity for a good pun even if it is the lowest form of humour.

Went over my head tbh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Candie wrote: »
    Went over my head tbh. :)

That's okay, your wit is not held in high regard.

Sorry that was very mean of me but as I am stuck in work on St. Patricks day which has left me a tiny bit peeved and I am so bored from having very little work to do makes me quite cranky.

I hope you can accept my apology though I understand if you find yourself short on forgiveness.

Okay I'll get my coat now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I am 5'11" so an inch and a half taller than average Irish male and dont have Short people problems.
    But when I go to some countries I feel very small. The Dutch are an inch and a half taller than us on average.

Maguined wrote: »
    That's okay, your wit is not held in high regard.

Sorry that was very mean of me but as I am stuck in work on St. Patricks day which has left me a tiny bit peeved and I am so bored from having very little work to do makes me quite cranky.

I hope you can accept my apology though I understand if you find yourself short on forgiveness.

Okay I'll get my coat now.

There's more in you, I just know it. :)

I'm not even a little bit put out, I've never been low on tolerance, and I'm not short on humour. :)

I've a new short person problem.

I put on my 'Kiss Me, I'm Irish' t-shirt and it's nearly down to my knees. :(

Plot twist: I'm English

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I've a new short person problem.

Plot twist: I'm English

I dont think any Irish people actually own one of those shirts......The scaldy head on us usually makes it obvious what nationality we are!

I'm of Irish descent, but not recognisably so. I've got an excuse, see? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

There's more in you, I just know it. :)

Your sense of style is as lacking as your height!

You brought it on yourself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

At least cars, planes and public transport are specially designed for short people :(

Nim wrote: »
    At least cars, planes and public transport are specially designed for short people :(

I'm afraid cars aren't, at least the one's that aren't absolutely tiny anyway. I've a mid-size car and I need one of these things on top of having the seat jacked up to the max and the steering wheel as far toward me as it goes.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m-GLqyyr6_k4KpOLWWAAjYg.jpg

It's an adult booster seat. How very humiliating. :(

I do have an advantage when flying economy though, I'll give you that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WoolyJumper

I consider myself tall at 5'9. I'm female. 5'5, g'way and sh*te, you're not small.

:D
    Not for a girl anyway.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

With regards to the height, I'd always be more conscious of it on a night out when the women are wearing heels.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

With regards to the height, I'd always be more conscious of it on a night out when the women are wearing heels.

But they look so good in the heels!

Advertisement