Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Muppets

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Im a drunken muppet and I find this thread offensive :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'd give it a 7/10 but it won't make worldstar compilation of the month though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

mikom wrote: »
    The powers that be should clamp down further on cannabis to prevent incidences like this occuring.....

Sarcasm I presume ?

I don't know what is real any-more on this board, it's a mish-mash of nonsensicals sometimes... I think. Let us all go on a week-long camping trip to the donegal mountains.

Gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Almost.

I dedicate this piano music to the bereaved on wednesday morning regarding drunk idiots killing each-other.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

kneemos wrote: »
    A culchie wouldn't know what a pizza was.
    Please enlighten everyone living outside Dublin's concrete jungle as to what a pizza was or even is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Please enlighten everyone living outside Dublin's concrete jungle as to what a pizza was or even is :rolleyes:

Good man, give it to them son, bloody Jackeens all mouth and no action. Let me tell you once they step outside the Pale they're a different fish altogether, not a peep out of them. :mad:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

I was out tonight(sat) and the vibe was ok actually. I wasn't in Temple bar or anything though.

I think it was quiet enough with people counting to to paddies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Pizza is an oven-baked flat bread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It is commonly supplemented with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments.

Source: D'internet ;)

ps Supplemented means "added to".
    Condiments are added "things" to give flavour, salt for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

Good man, give it to them son, bloody Jackeens all mouth and no action. Let me tell you once they step outside the Pale they're a different fish altogether, not a peep out of them. :mad:;)

I'LL GO OUTSIDE [the pale] WIT' YA!
    I'LL GO OUTSIDE [the pale] WIT' YA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Disappointing thread title,was expecting to see Kermit, Miss Piggy,cookie monster on a bender :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

The Dub never says "I'll fight you", he says "I'll go outside with you". 9 times out of 10 when you stand up to a bully he backs down.

Same difference. He wasn't standing up to anyone, he was looking for a fight and succeeded in causing carnage in the place when it was totally unnecessary and avoidable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Did anyone else really want the person recording its phone to fall? I hate this thing of recording everything these days.

There is someone unconcious on the ground and they are more interested in getting the video

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

To my mind everyone involved had ordered pineapple on their pizza and as a result I'm OK with them all getting a hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

MadDog76 wrote: »
    Sound is working fine .............. yeah it's the English lad at the counter kicking off trying to intimidate the little fella behind the counter.

Realised the problem this morning. I had the hdmi connected up to the tv, when streaming netflix last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Pizza is an oven-baked flat bread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It is commonly supplemented with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments.

Great, now google the meaning of sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

To my mind everyone involved had ordered pineapple on their pizza and as a result I'm OK with them all getting a hiding.

This. Them and folk what use apple sauce with pork-chops, and cranberry sauce with white fowl. Round 'em up and send 'em all to Madagascar to await God's fiery, chainsaw-y wrath I say, oooh hell yeah mm-hmm. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The pushy chap with the "fancy hair" and the "schnakey, nasty litle gitty head-stamping when they're down" needed an almighty, quieting, life-reaffirming, smack in the puss about five seconds into the video. Would have saved a lot of fuss. Sadly, he didn't get it. Those are my conclusions. Ye probably have others.

Correct. Identify the biggest, thickest, loudest buck-ape and drop him flat. I propose nineteen-stone prop-forwards moonlighting in all these places after midnight, to drop gimps like this in good time with one JCB-like haymaker.

"Sarcasm is a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt. Sarcasm may employ ambivalence, although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic. The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears."

Source: D'internet.

:p

• Advertisement

Now you may Google the meaning of irony .......... as in it's ironic that you missed the sarcasm in my first reply to you to the extent that you felt the need to point out that you were being sarcastic in the first place!!! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Advertisement